advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ending relationship because of anavar???

Mike it really doesn't sound like the guy is planning to abandon his kid, quite the opposite actually...

I wasn't inferring that he was. My apologies if my post came off that way. That wasn't my intention at all. My point is that in many cases, the father, after a divorce/break-up, ends up falling apart (emotionally) and as a result, he ends up compromising his child's(s) best interests, even if unintentionally. He's so busy thinking about his ex...and his mind is so messed up...that he fails to file a court motion (in a timely fashion) to determine custody/joint custody/extended visitation. Inevitably, the child just ends up staying with the mother...often permanently, while the father eventually ends up with standard visitation (which is NOT good for the child). Even worse, in many cases the father never ends up going to court at all.

The harsh reality is that going to domestic court (immediately) is an absolute NECESSITY after a divorce/break-up when children are involved...unless the father is willing to roll the dice regarding his child's welfare and father-daughter relationship. In many states the mother automatically gets custody of the child after a divorce...and if the couple was never married, the father will absolutely have to fight for custody/joint custody/extended visitation.

Otherwise, the mother will end up determining what kind of relationship the father has with his child...and if she is an evil vindictive bitch (like so many ex's are), both the father and child are going to suffer for it. Leaving sole legal control of your child in the hands of the one who treated you like dog-shit and dumped you is a dumb-ass move.

If his relationship ends (even BEFORE it ends), the first thing he should be thinking about is how he is going to handle the issue of parental rights from a legal standpoint...and he needs to have a plan ready to put into action. If he wants to ensure that his daughter is not only well cared for, but remains an integral part of his life, this is mandatory.

Too many fathers wait too long take go to court over this issue because they are still trying to put back together the relationship (even when its clearly over) and they think that bringing their ex to court will only harm their chances of reconciliation. In reality, all they are doing is harming their child. Of course, this is unintentional...but I've seen it happen too many times now and it never works out well.

Interesting thread

I agree: she is banging another dude or possibly several.

Look pal, this is your chance to be smart. Calm down, calculate your moves. Observe, plan execute, figure out what/who/when/how and get proof and then you'll have the advantage.

In the meantime get over the emotional bullshit, but don't let her know. Play a pussy-whipped submissive-shit to your advantage. Get her to relax and let her guard down. "Everything is fine darling. Go ahead, go out, do whatever you need, I'll stay home and take care of the house and baby......
***Calm and calculating wins the race***

I only say this because there is a child involved. Otherwise I'd just say humiliate the fuck out of her publicly and move on. But since there is a child involved and you want to remain a part of that right?

Just saying...

I think this thread serves as an excellent reminder of how fickle a woman's love is.

hot and cold, on and off.

-when things are great, they are great

-when things are bad, the more intertwined your life is with hers, the more fucked you are

love your woman, yes

but never give her power over you.

This is going to hurt, but if you haven't already done so cut all ties. It's not gonna work. Stay clear of her…..bad news.

try to get some of her hair that she recently brushed out so you can see if you can get a drug test on it to identify anavar. Having a positive drug test for anavar on her will help with custody if she chooses to fight you over it. It might be an ace in your sleeve you need if things get ugly with custody.

edit - shit just noticed the time of the post, sorry for being late with advice :(

How are things going for you man? I hope better/well...

Last edited:
I think this thread serves as an excellent reminder of how fickle a woman's love is.

hot and cold, on and off.

-when things are great, they are great

-when things are bad, the more intertwined your life is with hers, the more fucked you are

love your woman, yes

but never give her power over you.

You know slice, for a single meathead on roids you actually have pretty decent woman advice and common sense on the matter for the most part. I don't think I've seen a post from you about relationships that I haven't agreed with. :cool:

The longer you wait the worse this inevitable breakup is going to be. Don't waste years being in a bad relationship.

Last time he was on was 5-29 it says. I wonder what happened?

Last time he was on was 5-29 it says. I wonder what happened?

if he's anything like most guys ive known, he's on his knees, tearfully begging for another chance while she is drier than the Sahara

She sound very immature. Sounds like she might have another guy she is keeping in the wings. It's easy to toss away but I would sit her down and be the adult in the room. Point out that you both are parents of a toddler. If you want the kid to have a good life than grow the fuck up and behave like a mother and stop bitching. Remind her that you work every fucking day and bring home the bacon and workout to keep your meat wagon in shape to be a good provider. So stop being a cunt and behave like an adult or suffer as a single mother but tell her to remember that no matter how she justifies it in her pretty little head she is fucking over her child by fucking up her family.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws