advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ending relationship because of anavar???

Oh I forgot to say something very important. Do things calmly and calculate all of yours moves, I know it's hard but DO NOT do shit out of emotion. Do your best to put yourself in a good position and don't give her any ammo.

Slice is pretty fucken blunt as usual but yea the dickface is pretty much dead on.

you should have seen what I was going to write.

was gonna get real deep into the psychology of the whole mess, but I decided otherwise :eek:

you should have seen what I was going to write.

was gonna get real deep into the psychology of the whole mess, but I decided otherwise :eek:

Haha no no no please I would like to hear the inner thoughts of little slut.

Fucken women dude, at least before we had roles and morals now shit is all fucked and encouraged to be fucked!

Put hidden cameras in your house and then fill the liquid anavar vial with liquid halo. Remove all weapons, sharp knives,possible blunt force trauma producing objects from the house. You may want to start wearing a cup/athletic supporter because at some point she will probably try to kick you in the nuts. Possibly take some self defense classes just in case. When the halo makes her go bat-shit crazy you will have it on camera. Press charges on her, kick her out of the house, and you can finally be done with the bitch and get on with your life. I will send you a bill in the mail for this professional counseling session...

I understand where your coming from but I'm secure enough to give someone a chance if it is something causing them to act a certain way..she is the mother of my child so I would never kick her to the curb even if she was cheating.. I have a daughter so I will always treat her mother with respect as I think she should see that and demand that in her future relationships.. have you guys heard of analmost psychosis state in female steroid users before?? Any idea on how long I could expect this to continue if it is the var?

Even if the Var is a contributor, I can guarantee you it is a small part of it.

I know nothing about her or the situation...and neither does anyone else here, other than what you've told us. Everything else is pure speculation. Break-ups like this can be very painful, especially because you live with her and have a child together. A break-up under these circumstances is more like a divorce--very emotionally traumatizing.

You keep saying "she is just throwing away our family", but remember...that is YOUR perspective. From her perspective she is not throwing away her family, she is only throwing away you...and keeping her child. So, if she doesn't want you (as painful as that might be), she is not going to consider you her family and therefore will not see a break-up as "throwing away" the family. She will simply see it as moving onto another life without you in it.

I will not counsel you on what to do, aside from this one thing. PUT YOUR CHILD FIRST! If this relationship falls apart, you NEED to adopt a mind-set that says "no matter how much this hurts...no matter how difficult this is...I am going to continue being competent and capable for the sake of my daughter. I will make decisions in her best interest over everyone else's, including my own". Even if you have to function on autopilot in order to do so, do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Do not be the kind of piece of shit father that walks away from their daughter...or throws 90% of the responsibility for raising his daughter on the mother. Do not do that. Your very first priority, should you end up leaving the house (even before you leave the house), is to hire an attorney to file a motion for child custody/visitation. If you think you would be a better parent to the child than the mother, go for full custody. If not, your other options are joint custody or visitation. Personally, as a father myself, I could not imagine not doing everything within my capability to ensure that my child remained in my life as much as possible. Standard visitation sucks. You will only see your child every other weekend...and one day during the week for 4 hours. You will basically see your daughter 4.5 days out of each month...and that's it. That is not good for your daughter or you. So, if you having custody is not the best option or you are unable to get it, fight for an extended visitation schedule, in which you see your daughter considerably more than what the standard visitation schedule allows for....or even go for joint custody with an extended visitation schedule.

I cannot stress enough that no matter how much you may be hurting...or how much you might miss your ex, do NOT put her or your needs/desires over your daughter's...ever. If you do, you will severely regret it. Remember, if this woman becomes your ex (which is very likely if the relationship is already at this point in your mid-20's), you will eventually get over her and move on...and she will only have been a relatively small part of your life, considering all the time you have left. But...your daughter will be part of your life forever and she is your own flesh and blood, so your loyalty should ALWAYS be to her first...NOT the woman who wants to leave you!

There's way too many hurting and damaged children in this world because their piece of shit father's decided they no longer wanted to be fathers. Such men are unworthy of the children they have created. Above all, don't be that man. Lastly, considering what you've told us, it's seems very likely that your girlfriend may already be compromising your daughter's best interests. If so, your daughter is going to need you now more than ever.

Last edited:
Mike it really doesn't sound like the guy is planning to abandon his kid, quite the opposite actually...

hopefully OP has cleaned house of all aas and all aas-related items..

It's not about being a push over or putting up with stuff it's more about if it really is the anavar causing this or not....if it is I'm not going to give up on her or my family if it's not then we all know the decision... I destroyed the var so I guess I will just have to wait and see if it gets better.. I just don't know what's a fair length of time to wait...

Anavar isn't causing it. I've had girlfriends on testosterone enanthate, deca, primobolan. Women get more sexual, more assertive, less patient, but not cruel. I've never treated people poorly due to AAS. Women on AAS are no different. They get more edgy but not cruel.

Anavar isn't causing it. I've had girlfriends on testosterone enanthate, deca, primobolan. Women get more sexual, more assertive, less patient, but not cruel. I've never treated people poorly due to AAS. Women on AAS are no different. They get more edgy but not cruel.

LESS PATIENT

If anything the anavar gave her the balls to say fuck it and do this shit to try and end things....

She could have used the anavar as an easy out, you gave her the perfect excuse but she wanted no part of that she wanted to keep going with the charade....

women are innately cruel

jk obvi... but with shit like this, sometimes u gotta wonder :eek:

women are innately cruel

jk obvi... but with shit like this, sometimes u gotta wonder :eek:

No, I think quite a lot of them are innately cruel. You usually hit the nail on the head with your rants on woman, I definitely agree.

It's rough to see the OP trying to rationalize and justify his wifes behavior and doesn't want to objectively see what's happening. Hell, that's why he posted here, to get some objective feedback. I hope he comes to terms with the possibility that his wife is cheating and this relationship, based on what he's told is not repairable regardless of how much the OP wants it to be.

No, I think quite a lot of them are innately cruel. You usually hit the nail on the head with your rants on woman, I definitely agree.

It's rough to see the OP trying to rationalize and justify his wifes behavior and doesn't want to objectively see what's happening. Hell, that's why he posted here, to get some objective feedback. I hope he comes to terms with the possibility that his wife is cheating and this relationship, based on what he's told is not repairable regardless of how much the OP wants it to be.

all the issues with women are the fault of thirsty men.

she's found someone else she likes better.. she won't be back unless it doesn't work out with him. she was probably banging homeboy every different direction on her trip.

best thing you can do now is shut down emotionally (since she found someone else, you have become just an annoyance to her), figure out a new living situation for yourself, and sort out custody arrangements.

also, I would strongly recommend getting a paternity test on your child.

this has nothing to do with anarvar lol..

Little slice dishes out the wisdom for the day, and he is spot on.

By the time you realize or admit that you've been made a mug of, its already too late.

she's found someone else she likes better.. she won't be back unless it doesn't work out with him. she was probably banging homeboy every different direction on her trip.

best thing you can do now is shut down emotionally (since she found someone else, you have become just an annoyance to her), figure out a new living situation for yourself, and sort out custody arrangements.

Yep, slice laying it down here.

And for fuck's sake don't be a retard and get hitched up again.

Another piece of wisdom though: Just leave. Don't "confront" her with an angry tirade or half violent freakout. The white knight cops and judge will NOT be on your side. Been there, done that. It's an expensive mess.

Last edited:
Ask her if she wants to do a 3 way.....

See what she says....then tell us how it went...

Ask her if she wants to do a 3 way.....

See what she says....then tell us how it went...

What if she brings the guy she was cheating with? That wouldn't end well. :eek:

You just answered his question.. Sad but true

Last edited:

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic