over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Endo/Dr. advice

JUISEBOY

Registered
Alright here is my situation, I have always felt rundown, fatigued, sleep a ton and low libido so this year I decided to talk to my primary care physician about it and asked to be tested for low test. Turns out my test was at 230 and they wrote me a script for androgel 5 g/day. (4 pumps)

Okay let me correct this, my normal dr. was on maternity leave and the covering dr. put me on the androgel.

Well first few weeks I felt great and had better spirits, increased libido and had an overall better sense of well-being. Then after the initial honeymoon phase I started to feel worse and my body felt like it crashed and I was worse off then when I started this. My test came back at 800 or so during this time btw.

So I went back and my normal dr. had returned from maternity leave and based upon how I felt she decided to take me off of the Androgel. Then we retested 30 days later and my test came back in the 600 range. (again completely off the gel but I feel it still may be in my system) That was in September. She said she still wants me off the gel and to wait till the end of January before doing more bloodwork.

The thing is that is a long ass time for me and honestly waiting around till January is horrible as I am exhausted and have all the same symptoms as when I initially started all this. In reality 4 months isn't that long but it feels like an eternity when each days feels like it does.

My question is do I pull the trigger and find an endo now or wait and abide by my primary care physician and sit things out till the end of January? I'm worried she may get bent at me for seeking another resource without her directive and then dropping me or treating me with less than desirable customer service?

Thoughts?

maybe go to a third party testing center and just get a test done and see what its at if shes not wanting you to come in sooner. Or just make an appt and explain the situation... a Dr. is supposed to make your life easier sounds like shes not doing that, so maybe search for another endo?

She gets really short with me when I try to explain things and I don't speak dr. to her. She always seemed to listen before she went on maternity leave and it is such a pain to get another primary care physician and get all my scripts re-evaluated by another dr. I went through that when I relocated 12 months ago.

I don't have an endo yet. (sorrry if I misrepresented that)

Thank you creation for chiming in. I am open to more info.

see if the Dr. that covered for her will take you on as a full time patient, if you feel like what once was a good working relationship has spoiled some. Your health is not something to play around with, open honest and trusting best way to be with a doc. Plus being able to talk about all your health concerns.

Not like you would be going in blind with the doc, crying low test, give me some, since they gave it to you in the first place.

Last edited:
Listen to me DOC !

I too , recently went thru the same ride. I had all the same symptoms as you. O will yell you, living like that is horrible especially when you know what is wrong.For about two years my test numbers were like 300. I kept asking my doctor about low test. and he kept saying that it was quite normal . I was at the 45 year old stage, and I kept telling the doc that I had researched testosterone and normal ranges were somewhere around 300-800. So thinking mid range around 450 ir so, in my opinion I was low. RIGHT, especially with all the symptoms!!Finally my blood test in June showed my test# at 209,then my doc said to me, You have low test. I am going to put you on androgel. He phoned in the script to the pharmacy, and my insurance denied it.IThere are two factors to determine low T and I only had 1 of two factors, so they denied me the prescription even though my T was nearly 200.I asked the pharmacist how much it would cost without insurance, $325!!Then possibly up to 6-12 months, thats a big bill!!
So I went to a age management clinic, you can find one in your area browsing on the internet or yellow pages. They usually do botox or hormone replacement for women,The doc there basically is a endo by trade.There they did a full blood-work analysis. which at this time my T was at 179.They evaluated it with me and offered me a course of action THAT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE COMPLETELY.I was prescribed testosterone cypionate, injections, with nandrolene decannate and anavar along with a couple anti-estrogens.
However all this is not covered by insurance, but I figured it would be about what 1 year of the gel would cost me out of pocket,
Blood-work and evaluation was $350 / and the cycle was $1600 for 10 weeks, then when finished I continued for 10 more at $950.I am just finishing my second cycle and they just set me up a PCT for about $500.
Sure it cost a little bit, but I feel and look great!!
I fthe doctor is not listening to you, get another, and hope insurance will back you, otherwise do as I did. Now I am more informed and have a outline of what I can do , thru underground for my next cycles in the future,Good luck to you.

I too , recently went thru the same ride. I had all the same symptoms as you. O will yell you, living like that is horrible especially when you know what is wrong.For about two years my test numbers were like 300. I kept asking my doctor about low test. and he kept saying that it was quite normal . I was at the 45 year old stage, and I kept telling the doc that I had researched testosterone and normal ranges were somewhere around 300-800. So thinking mid range around 450 ir so, in my opinion I was low. RIGHT, especially with all the symptoms!!Finally my blood test in June showed my test# at 209,then my doc said to me, You have low test. I am going to put you on androgel. He phoned in the script to the pharmacy, and my insurance denied it.IThere are two factors to determine low T and I only had 1 of two factors, so they denied me the prescription even though my T was nearly 200.I asked the pharmacist how much it would cost without insurance, $325!!Then possibly up to 6-12 months, thats a big bill!!
So I went to a age management clinic, you can find one in your area browsing on the internet or yellow pages. They usually do botox or hormone replacement for women,The doc there basically is a endo by trade.There they did a full blood-work analysis. which at this time my T was at 179.They evaluated it with me and offered me a course of action THAT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE COMPLETELY.I was prescribed testosterone cypionate, injections, with nandrolene decannate and anavar along with a couple anti-estrogens.
However all this is not covered by insurance, but I figured it would be about what 1 year of the gel would cost me out of pocket,
Blood-work and evaluation was $350 / and the cycle was $1600 for 10 weeks, then when finished I continued for 10 more at $950.I am just finishing my second cycle and they just set me up a PCT for about $500.
I fthe doctor is not listening to you, get another, and hope insurance will back you, otherwise do as I did. Now I am more informed and have a outline of what I can do , thru underground for my next cycles in the future,Good luck to you.

Really??? looks like pre-contest HRT!!! I'm glad to hear it is working well for you. I have low test also, but I'm 24, and have not decided what I want to do about it. Can I ask what dosages you were prescribed?

that's ALOT of money. I would find a different pharmacy that will ship it to you with his prescription.

that's ALOT of money. I would find a different pharmacy that will ship it to you with his prescription.
Alot of money is true , but with no insurance covering you , what do you do. Fortunately for me I could afford it , and starting out I believe and trusted the source. No "black market " or western unions with encrypted e-mails etc. I am aware that the mark up was huge , however the quality was top notch , they have the lab , pharmacy next door . Now, I have all the knowledge and a written and proven plan that works for me so next cycle I can free lance and put together any cycle bits and pieces.
My injections were 1ml test cyp twice a week with 1ml deca once a week. 50 days of anavar 50mg. with 10mg tamoxifen 3 days/week and 0.75 mg anastrozole 4 days /week. for 10 weeks. Then another 10 weeks after that.
It worked for me, of course many can criticize it all they want. Just because it worked for me does not mean it will work for you.

so to get you in the normal range, your endo recommends cycling, rather than running a typical TRT dose indefinetly?

Thanks for the input guys. I have been beating up the yellow pages this week but the world is pretty ghost leading up to this holiday. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna just try to start working with someone other than my primary care physician at this point.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws