over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Endo Is willing

mp5navy187

Banned
My new endo is willing to work with me and my history of low T and is willing to put me on trt. But last month with me meeting him for the first time I didnt tell him about my AAS use and How ive been self adminstering test E. I should of been up front with him because he did blood work in his dr office caught me off guard and i knew i was F^ should of still told him i visted him for a follow up for the blood work and my levels are were ridiculous im sure now the test E i was using was over dosed cause my levels are so high he isnt stupid so i apologized we talked and him he told me he wants to retest in 3 weeks and if i get off the AAS he will treat me. He just needs acurate reading to see where im at ive been off for 2 weeks now i feel so/so. But im not sure how long it would take to get these levels down and if it would be enough time between my last pin (2 weeks ago) and im seeing him october 21st so im getting blood work done in 2 weeks before i see him. WIll my levels be low enough come time for my blood work?

url]

How much are you injecting per week? Whatever you are injecting, just cut that in half every 7 days (approx). Example, if you took 1000mgs, then the 7 days later you would have 500mgs in you, 7 days after that you would have 250mgs in you, 7 days after that you would have 125mgs in you. See where this is going, it takes a long time to get it out of your blood. It is not your levels you test at that gets cut in half, but what you inject.

What your levels come out to injecting 250mgs might be different than what my levels come out to. 200mgs/week of Test C puts me above the 1100ng/dl mark.
So even if you do the math, if you only have 100mgs test in your blood, you are still going to come out way to high for TRT.

So 5 weeks might be enough depending on how much you injected.

My new endo is willing to work with me and my history of low T and is willing to put me on trt. But last month with me meeting him for the first time I didnt tell him about my AAS use and How ive been self adminstering test E. I should of been up front with him because he did blood work in his dr office caught me off guard and i knew i was F^ should of still told him i visted him for a follow up for the blood work and my levels are were ridiculous im sure now the test E i was using was over dosed cause my levels are so high he isnt stupid so i apologized we talked and him he told me he wants to retest in 3 weeks and if i get off the AAS he will treat me. He just needs acurate reading to see where im at ive been off for 2 weeks now i feel so/so. But im not sure how long it would take to get these levels down and if it would be enough time between my last pin (2 weeks ago) and im seeing him october 21st so im getting blood work done in 2 weeks before i see him. WIll my levels be low enough come time for my blood work?

url]

Took me 5-6 weeks of going dry to bottom out for test readings...

How much are you injecting per week? Whatever you are injecting, just cut that in half every 7 days (approx). Example, if you took 1000mgs, then the 7 days later you would have 500mgs in you, 7 days after that you would have 250mgs in you, 7 days after that you would have 125mgs in you. See where this is going, it takes a long time to get it out of your blood. It is not your levels you test at that gets cut in half, but what you inject.

What your levels come out to injecting 250mgs might be different than what my levels come out to. 200mgs/week of Test C puts me above the 1100ng/dl mark.
So even if you do the math, if you only have 100mgs test in your blood, you are still going to come out way to high for TRT.

So 5 weeks might be enough depending on how much you injected.

I was only shooting 250 a week on a cruise dose, apparently my gear was over dosed when i tested last month my levels were 3200 total test, Im also on 200 mg of a tren a week still on so im sure my levels will be tanked. I feel like crap i kno my levels have dropped alot in the last 2 weeks ive lost size energy libido and thats with being on tren still gonna do blood work later today and see how it goes

I would have given it another 2 weeks with no test to make sure you came in low enough on the labs to please the Endocrinologist. That would surely guarantee a low reading and he would agree to prescribe you the therapy you originally wrote about in your post. Good luck and keep us posted to your labs.

I would have given it another 2 weeks with no test to make sure you came in low enough on the labs to please the Endocrinologist. That would surely guarantee a low reading and he would agree to prescribe you the therapy you originally wrote about in your post. Good luck and keep us posted to your labs.

Well my last pin was 9/24 and I did the blood work yesterday 10/13 thats well over 2 1/2 weeks and i was already showing signs of fatigue and losing size an strength and did i mention ive been on a low tren e crusie of 200 mg and still decided to stay on, without test e im sure the tren without test will lower my test levels. I just didnt feel good right being test off test. I had to get the blood work done this week cause i see my dr next monday and im assuming 1 week is enough for him to get the blood work back. Aslong as my blood levels are lower than 800 he will put on trt he said and everyone on this board told me the best time do blood work is 2 weeks after last pin thats when your test levels we be the lowest...

I still have my blood work when i use to see a differnt endo when i was 22 and have like 6 labs from 2007-2009 i saved all those blood works show what levels were pre AAS use there were in the mid 300's my new endo has that all paper work so he knows im bs him about my history with Low T. I understand he doesnt want me to be my own dr thats why im seeing him. He a cool guy i was up front with im the second time when my blood work showed everything freaking high....

Last edited:
Well my last pin was 9/24 and I did the blood work yesterday 10/13 thats well over 2 1/2 weeks and i was already showing signs of fatigue and losing size an strength and did i mention ive been on a low tren e crusie of 200 mg and still decided to stay on, without test e im sure the tren without test will lower my test levels. I just didnt feel good right being test off test. I had to get the blood work done this week cause i see my dr next monday and im assuming 1 week is enough for him to get the blood work back. Aslong as my blood levels are lower than 800 he will put on trt he said and everyone on this board told me the best time do blood work is 2 weeks after last pin thats when your test levels we be the lowest...

I still have my blood work when i use to see a differnt endo when i was 22 and have like 6 labs from 2007-2009 i saved all those blood works show what levels were pre AAS use there were in the mid 300's my new endo has that all paper work so he knows im bs him about my history with Low T. I understand he doesnt want me to be my own dr thats why im seeing him. He a cool guy i was up front with im the second time when my blood work showed everything freaking high....

Just so there is no confusion, Tren will only lower your natural test levels which is not what you are concerned with now because those would be almost none. It is the half life of the injected test that you would have to be concerned with and Tren does not lower those levels. So if you do come in higher than you want, it is just because of half life of your Test E.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws