over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Endo Popped Unexpected Blood Test

sub7percent

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
So usually when I see my endo he may or may request bloodwork, and if he does he writes me a script because I have to be fasted. Then, if need be, I'll get the bloodwork done within the next 6 weeks.

So I go in today and he suggests bloodwork but this time i get blood drawn in his office, which was totally unexpected.

I have been running 500mg test e per week (200mg e3d), and about a week ago ended a 3 week drol run at 50mg ED. I had figured if he were to order a blood test I would stop and draw the blood 4 weeks from now, which I have done in the past and was fine.

So these results are going to come back with elevated test and estrogen and maybe elevated liver values. I want to have a plan for what to say when I call him a week from now to discuss the results. My thoughts are the following choices:

1) He did mail me a new script two weeks ago, I could tell him because I didn't have any and missed a weekly dose that I doubled up and took 400mg the day before (or day of).

2) I could say I was using another steroid for a brief time period, which I don't think sounds great but better than me using (or "abusing") the test he is giving me. My question here would be what steroids may accidentally show up / cause a false positive as test and estrogen.

3) deny using excess test or anything else and tell him I think I should get another test to confirm.

Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

I hate it when I have to run things by my doc..

me: I want this test done

him: umm.... I don't think you need that test

me: THAT WAS NOT A REQUEST, BITCH!!!!

I hate it when I have to run things by my doc..

me: I want this test done

him: umm.... I don't think you need that test

me: THAT WAS NOT A REQUEST, BITCH!!!!

lol CT Fletcher style ... u don't tell me what to do bitch. I tell u what to do.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

lol CT Fletcher style ... u don't tell me what to do bitch. I tell u what to do.

I like the old CT Fletcher better, back when he was a powerlifter

the whole dropping the f-bomb every other word is old and tired.

I like the old CT Fletcher better, back when he was a powerlifter

the whole dropping the f-bomb every other word is old and tired.
True it does get OTT . Agree. I still like him though. did u see his latest video Slice . 1 hour long or so. came by end of last year. with his new sponsor. very touching. He talks about his relationship with his entire family etc . various issues. love for his mum. hatred for his dad etc.

So usually when I see my endo he may or may request bloodwork, and if he does he writes me a script because I have to be fasted. Then, if need be, I'll get the bloodwork done within the next 6 weeks.

So I go in today and he suggests bloodwork but this time i get blood drawn in his office, which was totally unexpected.

I have been running 500mg test e per week (200mg e3d), and about a week ago ended a 3 week drol run at 50mg ED. I had figured if he were to order a blood test I would stop and draw the blood 4 weeks from now, which I have done in the past and was fine.

So these results are going to come back with elevated test and estrogen and maybe elevated liver values. I want to have a plan for what to say when I call him a week from now to discuss the results. My thoughts are the following choices:

1) He did mail me a new script two weeks ago, I could tell him because I didn't have any and missed a weekly dose that I doubled up and took 400mg the day before (or day of).

2) I could say I was using another steroid for a brief time period, which I don't think sounds great but better than me using (or "abusing") the test he is giving me. My question here would be what steroids may accidentally show up / cause a false positive as test and estrogen.

3) deny using excess test or anything else and tell him I think I should get another test to confirm.

Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

I would go with option #1. Will you be able to see the results on your own before you speak to him again? The liver thing you could just say you were training heavy and intensely the night before

I'd go with option 3. If you admit to steroid use or tell him you used more than than the prescribed dose, there is a really good chance he cuts you off from hrt completely.

I would go with option #1. Will you be able to see the results on your own before you speak to him again? The liver thing you could just say you were training heavy and intensely the night before

I agree. Docs love it when you play stupid and they are smarter than you. It's a simple mistake, you missed a shot and took extra. If you admit to taking "steroids he will consider you a liar and a con.

Thanks guys. Yea giving it more thought option 1 sounds best. I asked to have the tests mailed to me, so I assume we will likely see them at the same time, and when he calls I can call back a few days later if needed. He is a really cool doc and easy to work with, so I dont want to fuck it up. I could also say I went out drinking heavy the night before also.

Thanks guys. Yea giving it more thought option 1 sounds best. I asked to have the tests mailed to me, so I assume we will likely see them at the same time, and when he calls I can call back a few days later if needed. He is a really cool doc and easy to work with, so I dont want to fuck it up. I could also say I went out drinking heavy the night before also.

Yea you can say you trained heavy the night before and then went out drinking after. The good part is you'll know the results before you come up with your story. Did he test your lipids too?

I'd go with option 3. If you admit to steroid use or tell him you used more than than the prescribed dose, there is a really good chance he cuts you off from hrt completely.

missed this post. yes this i have considered also, especially since he knows i used steroids in the past. Knowing him I dont think he would cut me off completely, and also the fact that he knows that i have used them in the past he probably isnt going to buy it that the test is bunk. This is why im leaning toward option 1.

Yea you can say you trained heavy the night before and then went out drinking after.

and you couldn't sleep, so you took nyquil

and then woke up with a headache, so you took a handful of Tylenol.

oh the things normal people do to themselves without even knowing :rolleyes:

I agree with option 1. Doubt he'll really buy into it, but it's plausible enough that he will likely pretend to believe it. However, you're probably on your last strike after this.

Last edited:
Yea you can say you trained heavy the night before and then went out drinking after. The good part is you'll know the results before you come up with your story. Did he test your lipids too?

I don't know. Usually I get a script first so I would know and I didn't want to start asking too many questions or act concerned. Ill find out when I get the results I guess. I wasn't fasting, though.

If you decide to be honest with him he might work with you but who knows. You could tell him you will stop the additional drugs and stay on trt. And in the mean while search for a new doc. Good luck though.

For the elevated liver values, you can tell him you were using pain releiver for whatever a week prior. For the elevated test it depends on how elevated compared to prior tests, i would try and use the doubling dose that you had forgotten you had taken the shot day/night before.

tell your endo you wanted to see how the larger dose made you feel since hearing all the steroid hoopla in the media - but that you noticed loss of libido or didn't feel any difference. as already mentioned above docs do like feeling superior (who doesn't) so don't act too knowledgeable (mispronounce estradiol, hematocrit; things we all know frontwards and backwards.) they have their practice to consider losing if there is litigation and is a primary factor in their low dose decision making. plenty of lawsuits keeping docs uneasy about controlled substance scripts of testosterone. the FDA's insistence testosterone carry a black box warning was a hell of a scare tactic.

always assume endo will do labs and inject low trt dose about three weeks out. also quit AI about two weeks out. but for the primary care physician - office can be called stating you want to know if labs are being taken so as to time injection dose the week or two before, so you're forewarned.

don't anyone kill themselves with too much - but licorice root* lowers level of testosterone somewhat. abusing alcohol high alcohol consumption boosts your aromatase enzymes = higher estradiol and lower T. taking T lab test later in afternoon is a plan (disappear for a couple of hours, just be back before lab closes.) T levels fluctuate and will be lower than when taken at morning appointments. but by how much** always abstain from sex 48 hours before the PSA test is taken. sex with yourself or others can artificially raise your prostate lab levels. don't seduce yourself.

***broken link removed**

**Testing for testosterone deficiency - things to know about the blood draw

Results:

Total Test: 1351
Free Test: 580
Estrogen: undetectable
AST: 144
ALT: 281

So, he is fine with the tests although concerned with the liver values and said I should get tested again in a few weeks and take it from there.

What does this tell me? That my UGL testosterone was likely under dosed. However, how do you explain the free test? Estrogen also a bit odd but I did dose a little letro about 5 days before the test so that may make sense - letro was from a peptide supplier and was probably over dosed as I only took 0.5mg, supposedly.

Liver values obviously due to the drol.

What do you guys think? is the high free test to total test ratio likely due to Anadrol? this is what I am thinking based on how anadrol may impact SHBG.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131