over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Endo visit for TRT

tony83

Registered
Been doing cycles on and off since 2006, longest time on=3months
last cycle finished used ST450 for 2 months and test prop for one month in may 2011, followed by a 4 week pct. I also used HCG starting in my last 4 weeks of the cycle.

Did blood work on 12/9/2011 and the results were:
Testosterone (ng/dl) is at 200
Testosterone (free) is not measured
FSH not measured
LH not measured
Prolactin not measured

doc(GP) put me on one 200mg test cyp/month x 3 months(I knew this dose was gonna fuck me up, I wanted the script)

three weeks after last shot i got tested again. received results today:

Testosterone (ng/dl) is at 80, i feel great...shiiit

FSH is at 0.7
LH is at 0.1
Prolactin is at 6.1.

So yeah looks like those three shots of test fucked me up, anyhow MRI showed no tumor on pituitary. Next i go c an ENDO.

I believe that the test caused my levels to drop, i have not changed my diet, training or sleep routine.

I am trying to avoid more freaking test due to low budged. Any suggestion on what should I say to the Endo when I c him. I really want to be on trt because i feel tired all the time, very weak at the gym, pumps are non existend and most bothersome thing is my lack of concentration and the sense of well-being.

thank you

He'll put you on TRT for life with those numbers. Especially the FSH and LH. They've ruled out a tumor, which is standard. 200 mg will be prescribed weekly probably. I would tell him you're not interested in the cream or patch. These are patented and cost a lot. Generic or regular injectable test is much cheaper since there's no patent. Your regular doc is retarded giving you 3 shots spread so far apart. Stable levels is what the endo will want. You'll probably have to see him for check ups once a month

once a month?? damn, this is gonna be expensive. I do not really care I just wanna feel like myself again. I should have seen him long ago, but of course you have to have a referral. Yea, cream and patches, I wanna stay away from those. I had a hard time trying to get my GP to switch it from gel to inj though.It is almost like these drug companies pay them to sell certain products, oh wait.. that is exactly it.

I just do not want him to say, oh take 6 months off and come back for testing, fuck that, I do not wanna feel like shit for 6 months and come back for testing.

Last edited:
I'm looking to do hrt. My prep coach wants me to do it after my show. I really don't want to crash. Isn't that bad? Not to mention I have to feel the dr out to see if he is going to give me a script every month bec once they are normal don't the scripts stop

Nah, for example, If my doc puts me on trt because of low my low T is for life. Taking exogenous hormone will suppress your body's natural test production, thus, when u quit taking the exogenous test you will be worse than before. Look at what the 1cc test a month did to me. First my levels were at 200, after taking 1 cc of test once a month for three months my test levels dropped to 80.

Oh ok didn't know that. Looks like I will be crashing soon lol

Any suggestion on what should I say to the Endo when I c him. I really want to be on trt because i feel tired all the time, very weak at the gym, poumps are non existend and most bothersome thing is my lack of concentration and the sense of well-being.

thank you

Tell him that exactly. I'm on 100mg/Wk and that gives me 1000ng/dl and free test above the range.

Last edited:
Tell him that exactly. I'm on 100mg/Wk and that gives me 1000ng/dl and free test above the range.

I will ter her this monday. Do you have to do blood test every single month? Can u elaborate on the docs procedure when you started trt?

How long does it take or HRT to take effect?

I felt better within 1 week when I started mine. It happens fast and the test is better than any UG shit out there. 100 mg/wk and I am good to go. Make sure you ask for only IM injections and not gel. Ask for enough pins to do the injection once a week rather than 200 mg/2 weeks. Most of them want to put on on biweekly injections and thats not so good, if they insist on it then just say ok and buy some more syringes on your own and dont tell them.

Does anyone have any suggestions on memory supplements?
----------
"Nootropil" (Piracetam) 400mg/twice daily then tapeoff after few wks.

Saw work on 93y/o woman. I use it all the time. Vast improvement.

Google it for more specific detail.

endo visit update

Saw my Endo today. First question she asked. have you taken Testosterone before. Expected, since i have no pituitary tumor and my hypogonadism is secondary. I asked her that i the best i have ever felt is when my Gp doc put me on trt, so she prescribed me 200 mg per two weeks, blood test scheduled in three months. I asked her about fertility issues she replied, "in your case, let me know when you wanna come off trt and we will start checking for LH, FSH etc, but it will be achievable.
She decided to get my blood drawn today(my last test. shot was a month and a half ago) to c where my FSH, LH , and Test levels are.

She talked about HCG and clomid but did not offer any while on trt. I forgot to ask her also.

I am prolly need to call her when i get my blood test back. Anyone here knows any medical article on usage of hcg while on trt?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131