over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Endurance athletes/cyclist

Designbuilt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
In your opinion what is the best AAS and or combo for endurance? Specifically cyclist, someone who doesn't care about mass too much, but stay away from anything that affects the prostate or causes any weight gain, he's only looking for strength and endurance...

I'm thinking Anavar, Tbol, EQ, possibly test p... Any opinions? This isn't for me btw, it's a friend who's about 10 years older, he's a competitive bike rider and lives in a country where AAS use is welcome and he has access to anything and plenty of $$... Any input would be appreciated...

He doesn't like winstrol, so that one's out... I guess it dried out the joints too much...

Last edited:
Primo and low test. Low slin post workout. But AAS will only do so much for endurance. If the coarse has a lot of steep Incline var could be helpful for the power to get up the hills. A lot of gear will lower endurance.

Reservatrol and possibly other drugs used for endurance like epo, will give more results than AAS. Gear typically is used more to hold on to muscle during endurance.

Last edited:
Anavar and EQ...and possibly test p in my opinion as well. Those right there are known for raising red blood cells which in return will increase endurance. SARMS cycle of MK and GW + AICAR will do an even better job if you wanna avoid the AAS route. The growth of muscle will be rapid but not as rapid as taking AAS so he wouldn't create "tight" muscle. Unless you're a doctor/nurse who knows how to draw blood and hit the right vein...don't mess with EPO. It's the most effective overall of anything but people have died from it.

Low dose test. If you read about all the doping scandals with cycling, they all use low dose test. HRT levels. 80-120mgs a week. Anything else will cause weight gain, whether it's muscle, glycogen, or water.

Forget AAS, endurance cyclists generally use EPO or blood transfusions to increase their RBC and endurance, or stimulants to boost performance. Muscle building is not important to these guys - they're known to drop weight from their already skinny frames with clen.

Forget AAS, endurance cyclists generally use EPO or blood transfusions to increase their RBC and endurance, or stimulants to boost performance. Muscle building is not important to these guys - they're known to drop weight from their already skinny frames with clen.

Recovery and muscular endurance is very important as well and Test does that better than anything.

Putting the anabolics aside, the bread and butter for an endurance athlete, EPO. EPO is fucking king for endurance! A cyclist with a hematocrit close to 60% is fucking unstoppable!

Putting the anabolics aside, the bread and butter for an endurance athlete, EPO. EPO is fucking king for endurance! A cyclist with a hematocrit close to 60% is fucking unstoppable!

60?! Do they drop dead during races sometimes? Sludge blood.

Nah, EPO is scary as hell to me, this guy isn't an expert on things like that, I consider myself a risk taker and I wouldn't touch it... I'm thinking low does test, maybe test p and anavar, possible tbol... thanks for the responses...

EPO but Eq is said to have a tremendous affect on cardio levels, Have a few guys i know that compete in bjj and mma and they take eq

Nah, EPO is scary as hell to me, this guy isn't an expert on things like that, I consider myself a risk taker and I wouldn't touch it... I'm thinking low does test, maybe test p and anavar, possible tbol... thanks for the responses...

I'd say a low dose test for recovery. Little above TRT. I know for a fact that some pro riders are using HGH as well. Individual thing.

Load about 2500 mgs of injectable L-Carn over the course of a week with an insulin shuttle.

I khow many cyclists and I myself was a distance runner. This basic outline below is very common.

Test- 100 to 200 mg a week
GH- 2- 4 iu daily
EPO - all different weekly protocol
deca or eq - 200 mg a week

low test, 300 a week. and 4-600 eq.
i used this personally and was doing 30 mile rides in top gear the whole way, never got outa 52/12 and that was up 1/2 mile long hills even.
once i got off i could never do that again.

Can tell big difference on and off Test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Small amounts of test and GH for recovery, EPO for endurance, GHRP-6 and AICAR for weight loss if they do hilly races. Having that....I'm a cycling fan and I say play by the rules or don't play. :)

Last edited:
I used to do sprints for cardio, so never really measured my cardio shape that much when it comes to long distance. But started doing 5-7km runs a few years back and was completely out of breath. I was doing a50s at the time so no wonder right:p researched and started EQ 600mgs/week + Cardarine (GW-501516) 20mgs/ED. After that, I was able to do regular 15-20km 2x/week where I could barely get 5km going before without running out of breath.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws