over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Endurance Cycle Question

Orc

Newbies
Im looking for a recommendation on a good cycle geared towards cardio endurance for my 1 st cycle. Im trying to increase endurance for running and biking, lean up and increase strength (in that order). Size is not needed. Im 5'9, 196lbs, 16% BF, 40 yo, Weights 3 days \ week, cardio 3 days\ week. High protein clean diet.

There seems to be a lot of different opinions out there about EQ vs Win, Primo and others in regards to endurance. Winny seems to be popular among runners but then some guys here say it killed their cardio. WTF? I looked into EPO and thought it was too intense for what Im trying to achieve. There does seem to be a consensus about going with a light 250mg test base but Im not sure which way to go after that. Any suggestions appreciated!

Im thinking of going 250 mg test week \ 20mg Var per day. Please discuss :)

Hey bro, I am an endurance athlete as well. I hear alot of endurance guys hurting them selfs from winny, so you might not want to take the chance, but the only way to find out is to try it yourself. If you want to do winny do furzabol instead. A eq and test prop cycle rocks for endurance and strength. IMO if your out of sesaon run 100mg prop eod, with 300-400mg/wk eq. In season try 50mg eod prop, with 300mg/wk eq. I like prop because i find i get little water retention. Primo, masteron, and tbol are also good for athletes, even low doses of tren hex.

Dont not take Var, it is the worst shit you can take for endurance. I have never tired it, but i have only heard bad things from endurance athletes.

Igf-1 i find helps, but does not really increase endurance. I find it helps you recover and increase hct a bit, and increases my speed skill.

Epo would be your best bet for sure. You would get much better endurance then any aas and there would be no pct. All you need is a zipocrit or a hgb meter, and check blood 2x week. For a newbie dont go over 52% hct and you be good to go.

Last edited:
I know a little about this subject. You really want to get your testosterone levels in the high normal range rather than supraphysiological range. Elite cyclists, ironman competitiors, etc.normally have blood monitoring for test levels, t4, t3, cortisol, and CBC. Endurance athletes tend to have low test levels because of the sheer amount of training they do. So keeping your test levels high is a good thing, but you do not want them too high. Negitives about too much test use would be possible water retention, polycythemia, hypertension, changing the muscle composition from type 1 to type 2 fibers, and anxiety. Too much test can excite the central nervous system releasing catecholamines that will kill your performance in long cardio events. You will "Bonk" big time. Your objective should be "light and strong" with excellent recovery abilities.40mg oral Turinabol, 5iu hgh EOD, and 50mg clomid is an effective protocol for an endurance athlete. have CBC done every month and keep hematocrit below 50%.This should be cycled every three weeks up until the time of an event. Also, you are too heavy. you need to trim off the weight to expend less effort in moving yourself and decrease metabolic load. Depending on your bone structure you should probably weigh about 170lbs. on the high side.
Hope this helps,
Dr. Glock

Last edited:
Orc said:
Im looking for a recommendation on a good cycle geared towards cardio endurance for my 1 st cycle. Im trying to increase endurance for running and biking, lean up and increase strength (in that order). Size is not needed. Im 5'9, 196lbs, 16% BF, 40 yo, Weights 3 days \ week, cardio 3 days\ week. High protein clean diet.

There seems to be a lot of different opinions out there about EQ vs Win, Primo and others in regards to endurance. Winny seems to be popular among runners but then some guys here say it killed their cardio. WTF? I looked into EPO and thought it was too intense for what Im trying to achieve. There does seem to be a consensus about going with a light 250mg test base but Im not sure which way to go after that. Any suggestions appreciated!

Im thinking of going 250 mg test week \ 20mg Var per day. Please discuss :)

looks good man. You mainly want the test there for increased power output and recovery and the 20 mg of var is a good addition. My opinion start with test prop 75 mg 2x per week and 10 mg var daily. Do that for 2 weeks and then adjust the test up in 50 mg per week increments until you feel performance is negatively affected. increase the var doseage in 5mg/day increments.

As mentioned earlier epo would probably provide the greatest benefit but it definitely takes a lot more precaution than a little test and var. Insulin at 2-4 ius pwo may also help with recovery.

IMO i would stay away from var, serouisly. Var drastically reduces cortisol which is bad for endurance. The body needs cortisol to help muscles recover thats why pro riders and distance runners use corti costeroids.

Test is great, especially prop.

door said:
IMO i would stay away from var, serouisly. Var drastically reduces cortisol which is bad for endurance. The body needs cortisol to help muscles recover thats why pro riders and distance runners use corti costeroids.

Test is great, especially prop.

I hadn't heard that about var. What have you heard about furazobol. I have talked to a couple people that like it. You really like eq? I haven't heard many good things from endurance guys about eq most say it causes painful pumps much like dbol. The primo is also well liked and a lot do use winny.

What about modafinil for a stimulant? I am not into endurance currently but I know I am done trying to body build, not for me. I know a little about the endurance stuff but would like to learn more.

Yeah the pro cyclist definitely abuse the corticosteroids. I have heard about a number of guys with osteoperosis, landis' need for a hip replacement at his age is quite suspect as well.

Endurance performance is quite fascinating because like body building, powerlifting, etc their is so much you can do to improve performance.

Orc:
What kind of endurance training are you doing. 3 days per week is pretty light unless you are killing yourself in the hills everyday or racking up serious miles on the bike or running.

2 days of tempo or interval for 20-30 minutes during the week and long rides/runs on the weekends is pretty common and great for improving VO2 in most. I think you should focus more on your training and diet for now unless you are quite experienced with your training and have your shit down to what works best for you. You should definitely cut weight like dr glock mentioned at 5'9" even 170 is pushing it if you want to get competitive.

aesop said:
I hadn't heard that about var. What have you heard about furazobol. I have talked to a couple people that like it. You really like eq? I haven't heard many good things from endurance guys about eq most say it causes painful pumps much like dbol. The primo is also well liked and a lot do use winny.

What about modafinil for a stimulant? I am not into endurance currently but I know I am done trying to body build, not for me. I know a little about the endurance stuff but would like to learn more.

Yeah the pro cyclist definitely abuse the corticosteroids. I have heard about a number of guys with osteoperosis, landis' need for a hip replacement at his age is quite suspect as well.

Endurance performance is quite fascinating because like body building, powerlifting, etc their is so much you can do to improve performance.

Orc:
What kind of endurance training are you doing. 3 days per week is pretty light unless you are killing yourself in the hills everyday or racking up serious miles on the bike or running.

2 days of tempo or interval for 20-30 minutes during the week and long rides/runs on the weekends is pretty common and great for improving VO2 in most. I think you should focus more on your training and diet for now unless you are quite experienced with your training and have your shit down to what works best for you. You should definitely cut weight like dr glock mentioned at 5'9" even 170 is pushing it if you want to get competitive.

Have heard furz is very similar to winny, but a bit more potent and no joint pain. Although i have not tried it yet, but soon. Eq is great, i took up to 400mg/wk and didnt have any painful pumps. Had great strength gains from it. IMO the more effecient you are at your sport the less pumps you get. Dont know anything about modifanal.

Last edited:
Good posts from everyone, nice to hear from some people with firsthand experience. Has anyone heard anything about the effect of IGF-1 or MGF on endurance athletes?

Dr. Glock

glock95 said:
Good posts from everyone, nice to hear from some people with firsthand experience. Has anyone heard anything about the effect of IGF-1 or MGF on endurance athletes?

Dr. Glock

Have no experince with mgf, but igf helps. Its good for recovery, fat loss, and biulding small keepable muscle. I find it helps me have faster muscle contractions. Igf-1 also helps maintian hct while on epo, and also from other peoples experience it increases hct slowly by itself. Which is great for endurance guys. I will do another blood test near the end off my igf-1 and see if there has been any hct increase. Am only on igf-1 at the moment so nothing else will be interfering with my Hct/Hgb.

Last edited:
I would also recommend Winny except if you are an enudrance athlete then you might wanna watch out because winny has a tendency to make joints hurt. I would also to as people are recommending and try some IGF.

Thanks for all the replies bros! This is exactly what I was looking for. 99% of the info Ive come across so far is geared towards building muscle, which is cool, but I focus on breaking through some endurance walls at this time.

Aesop Im in maintenance mode for cardio indoors atm until the snow goes away in a few more weeks. Then I'll ramp up to 6 days per week on the bike.

So there are a few recommendations here to consider:

- Test Prop 100mg eod / 300-400mg/wk Eq / IGF-1

- 40mg oral Turinabol / 5iu hgh EOD / 50mg clomid

- Test prop 75 mg 2xweek / 10 mg Var day

- Test Prop with furzaol or winny

- EPO is optimum but trickier to administer and maintain. IE not for solo Noobs

I really appreciate all the help and knowledge here!

Orc said:
Thanks for all the replies bros! This is exactly what I was looking for. 99% of the info Ive come across so far is geared towards building muscle, which is cool, but I focus on breaking through some endurance walls at this time.

Aesop Im in maintenance mode for cardio indoors atm until the snow goes away in a few more weeks. Then I'll ramp up to 6 days per week on the bike.

IMO, considering your age and stats, you would probably get the best results with this:

1-12+, 250mg/wk. Test E
6month+, 4iu-5/2split HGH

You will get good results with gh at your age. Plus i dont think you want to inject eod with a long test cycle. So test e would be best, as only need to inject once/wk. It would be best to start test later in the hgh cycle(2 months after) and just run a standerd pct with nolva and hcg. You could even throw in some Tbol if you wanted.

Orc said:

the epo is a bit trickier, but not nearly as coplicated and scary as some people think.. if you have zipocrit and a blood pressure machine you will be fine.. you cant die from one dose like most people think, there are many warning signs that will tell you when your going too high
1 the crit rises (good thing)
2 the blood pressure rises
even with both of these your o.k. as long as the bp is not out of control,
3 the headaches start, when this happens then you need to start taking the asprin and keep a good eye on your levels,(crit,bp)

the most important is to keep well hydrated, this is why epo has a bad rap....

i would think that insulin is much more "dangrous" then epo...

door said:
IMO, considering your age and stats, you would probably get the best results with this:

1-12+, 250mg/wk. Test E
6month+, 4iu-5/2split HGH

Why test E instead of test P Door ?

km2000 said:
the most important is to keep well hydrated, this is why epo has a bad rap....

i would think that insulin is much more "dangrous" then epo...

Thanks for the heads up KM. I will look into this after gaining some experience with basic AAS and hgh.

Last edited:
Orc said:
Why test E instead of test P Door ?

With longer cycles it is just easer to take weekly injects then eod, for +12 weeks. You can take test prop for long peroids is just preference, i guess. I have done prop for 12 weeks, it does not really bother me. Some people get hainful injections for prop, but that depends on how it was made. You also dont want to pin the muscles you use most in your sport, ie legs(runner). Also i personally find i get less water retention from prop, but if this happens with either it can be fixed with nolva, so its not something you need to worry about, especailly in low doses.

km2000 said:
the epo is a bit trickier, but not nearly as coplicated and scary as some people think....

I personally think you are right. I have a friend who does triathlons and he does EPO. He does about 5000iu a week, but does not stay on for more then 6 weeks at a clip. I have free access to the stuff, but have never fucked with it simply because I have no use for it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131