over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Energy.....Just curious

Me too. What brand? Just curious. I like Zonnic right now. 4mg

Nicorette fruit chill, I've been using it for about 6 months, some days I don't use it and don't seem to miss it, ran out a few weeks ago and waited a whole week to buy a new pack, no sign of addiction. I think it's only possible with smoker type dosages of 20+mg/day, plus the gum releases slowly and this also lessens any addictive properties.

Stacked with caffeine its very similar in feel for me as low dose aderrall

i don't think I could handle 4mg, probably would puke

like most said here, coffee in the morning. I work out after work but I notice when I drink coffee in the afternoon, I get more tired.

I don't need stims but what works for me best...SLEEP. I go to bed at 930 and get up at 530, 8 hours and I am good on energy. I think a lot of people don't get enough sleep.

I do take some green tea pills before I hit the gym, don't really give me energy but make me sweat like a pig

Ah shit, I love me some stimulants. Annddd I'm actually trying to cut back.

But usually I have a good pre-workout in the morning (get up at 5am) before I hit the gym.
So thats anything from 200mg+ of caffeine + teacrine + plus whatever other stims they throw in there to get you UP. (Vicaine by MA is great btw, amazing focus and energy).

THEN at work I'll either do a giant cold brew OR an energy drink like a BANG.
Then later in the day I'll throw down 5g or so of kratom.
That keeps em feeling ready to roll. Usually in bed by 10pm.

How much of the vicaine are you taking(how many pills)? I have a bottle but mannnnnn 3 pills have me feeling like im drunk! Anyone else get this effect. I work in the transportation industry and thats the last thing i need!

Same... but I still find myself going to the espresso machine 3 times a day

OP - Aside from stimulants I'd say CoQ10 and ashwaghanda or rhodiola

Ive read about the ashwagandha and I actually am taking a supp with it in there called cognitex by lifeextension. Any particular brand you're taking?

How much of the vicaine are you taking(how many pills)? I have a bottle but mannnnnn 3 pills have me feeling like im drunk! Anyone else get this effect. I work in the transportation industry and thats the last thing i need!

I usually stick to 2 or 3 pills.
2 pills if I'm adding it to something like MA Pump.
3 pills if it's all by itself.
3 pills has me feeling motivated, focused and social. I can see benefits for crushing a gym PR OR being a little more social at a late party.

I'm stimulant sensitive, but have been using vicaine a few days a week.

One capsule for me is all it takes to make me alert, and just generally gives my mood a positive lift and makes the day seem to flyby with multi-tasking at work. And I can typically see the effects last at least 6 hours.

But what I like most about it is that there is no crash for me when it does wear off.

Now I'm under 200lbs....so YMMV.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Nicorette fruit chill, I've been using it for about 6 months, some days I don't use it and don't seem to miss it, ran out a few weeks ago and waited a whole week to buy a new pack, no sign of addiction. I think it's only possible with smoker type dosages of 20+mg/day, plus the gum releases slowly and this also lessens any addictive properties.

Stacked with caffeine its very similar in feel for me as low dose aderrall

i don't think I could handle 4mg, probably would puke

Staying at 2mg will help you on your skip days.

I take a pre workout at 7am on my way to the gym then i do an 8oz medium roast starbucks at 2:30 with my protein shake i also add oatmeal and crushed almonds, walnuts and pecans to it so its a good mid day snack/meal plus pick me up with the coffee.

I see people mentioning caffeine pills a lot. Just letting you know they don't contain all the same health benefits that black coffee does.

I see people mentioning caffeine pills a lot. Just letting you know they don't contain all the same health benefits that black coffee does.

No doubt, but as far as quick effective and consistent energy they work very well. Been doing them for pre-workout consistently for about 1.5 years.

i used to be a stim junky until april this year.
everyday strong stimulants (dmaa, dmha, amp, dmba, yohi,...)
cut back to 3 small coffees on work and a cap of BPS Cumbostion pre workout (contains 125mg caffeine and 40mg higenamine).
will probably switch to coffee and nicotine gum soon when i start to cut some fat

nicotine gum

Hopefully not unless your already a smoker or chew! Definitely not worth it to use if it's not already a habit bud

double coffee from French press in the AM, then Nootropic cocktail at 8am. perfectly alert and awake for 10 hours. no crush. has 100mg of Modafinil in it.

Hopefully not unless your already a smoker or chew! Definitely not worth it to use if it's not already a habit bud
Isolated nicotine surprisingly isn't very addictive. Tobacco itself has MAOIs that reinforce the addictiveness of the nicotine. I used to be a smoker, and that was difficult to quit. I can pick up a pack of nicotine gum, go through it, and forget about it for months.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

double coffee from French press in the AM, then Nootropic cocktail at 8am. perfectly alert and awake for 10 hours. no crush. has 100mg of Modafinil in it.
Specific product, or a cocktail that you mix yourself?

Specific product, or a cocktail that you mix yourself?

local brand in my country, has 200mg of caffeine and some smaller items nothing too complex actually.

i already did it last cut and had absolutely no problems to stop ..
i didnt even need to taper.
i guess cigaretts are not addicting due to nicotine but due to some other substances.
nicotine is safe and it works (if you dont overdose like an idiot)

i already did it last cut and had absolutely no problems to stop ..
i didnt even need to taper.
i guess cigaretts are not addicting due to nicotine but due to some other substances.
nicotine is safe and it works (if you dont overdose like an idiot)

If that's a jab at me you can go fuck yourself

If that's a jab at me you can go fuck yourself

hm?
i didnt want to address anyone, i dont even know what you take
im just stating that you might have withdrawls if you dosed like an idiot (20mg+ a day)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws