over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Energy.....Just curious

Mr Chicago

Registered
Just wondering what is being used for energy throughout your daily routine....Coffee, stimulants, other sups. I was drinking Monsters/Rockstars/Redbull for a while until i spilled one on my friends hard wood floor but it affected the varnish pretty bad so i stopped drinking them. Coffee kick since then but seems to not have the same effect. So what are you guys using. THANKS!

Caffeine pills. Cheap and effective.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm definitely a coffee drinker for stim, focus, & energy. It just has always worked for me. 3 big cups in the early morning, a large cup late morning around 10-11 and then another large cup around 2pm or so. Been doing this coffee regimen for years. You'd think my body would adapt & I'd need more to get the same effect but it doesn't seem to. And actually, if I drink that last cup after 3pm it affects my ability to fall asleep.

Ah shit, I love me some stimulants. Annddd I'm actually trying to cut back.

But usually I have a good pre-workout in the morning (get up at 5am) before I hit the gym.
So thats anything from 200mg+ of caffeine + teacrine + plus whatever other stims they throw in there to get you UP. (Vicaine by MA is great btw, amazing focus and energy).

THEN at work I'll either do a giant cold brew OR an energy drink like a BANG.
Then later in the day I'll throw down 5g or so of kratom.
That keeps em feeling ready to roll. Usually in bed by 10pm.

been using caffeine pills for years and years. I'm 37 now and they still do the trick. I used to drink coffee but felt like i had to stop by the gas station and buy a cup every hour. It's all or nothing for me so that's the reason i can't even have a beer. If i have 1 i think i have to have 12 or 18 :) I take 200mg caffeine right when i wake up before heading to gym at 4am then another around lunch time and sometimes another when i get home from work if i'm feeling really tired. It's cheap and it works.

Coffee in the French Press in the AM.
More energy drinks than should be allowed by law
Mentality from 5% nutrition. An "Adderal like" supplement
Lots of Kratom also.

I'm really not doing energy the right way at all

Ah shit, I love me some stimulants. Annddd I'm actually trying to cut back.

Same... but I still find myself going to the espresso machine 3 times a day

OP - Aside from stimulants I'd say CoQ10 and ashwaghanda or rhodiola

I know I'm on the light end of this, but I got tired of robbing Peter to pay Paul with the stim/crash. Plus, you feel like a used dishrag after a workout on stims. I always would overtax my CNS and end up with slower recovery.

I try to stay healthier these days and stick to ALC and B injects for energy. But I understand and recall what it's like to carry around all that extra mass throughout the day and still have to work to add more to it. It IS exhausting. The price of playing the game.

I know I'm on the light end of this, but I got tired of robbing Peter to pay Paul with the stim/crash. Plus, you feel like a used dishrag after a workout on stims. I always would overtax my CNS and end up with slower recovery.

I try to stay healthier these days and stick to ALC and B injects for energy. But I understand and recall what it's like to carry around all that extra mass throughout the day and still have to work to add more to it. It IS exhausting. The price of playing the game.

What do you think of B injects? Noticeable difference?

Well coffee has a laundry list of health benefits so why use crap like energy drinks that don't?

I agree. I'm not sure except maybe the extra kick I think I get from the ginseng and crap they add but your right!
Plus I go on benders with it and do a few a day and the added sugars bloat me and I put on weight. I don't understand my own actions sometimes :confused:

3 cups of coffee per day, love the taste, combine with 2mg nicotine gum = clearest mind for a few hours

Just a big cup of coffee in the morning before I workout. Decaf for the rest of the day. I dont need any other stims.. not good for you in the long run.

Pre workout and coffee for me. Synthetine is also energy promoting and I notice a boost when using it. It's good in the fact it's not a stimulant and due to my pre workout usage I try to not use any other stimulants (just an odd coffee now). A good b-complex can also be useful. Then there are certain adaptogens such as Ginseng. Teacrine is also a great stimulant.

I was a big fan of trying different pre workouts every week until i found something i liked. On my current cycle, the past week i have stopped taking pre workouts, just wasnt feeling it anymore and noticed once i get going i had more energy and drive in the gym.
If i had a physically intense day at work and was feeling kinda sluggish i would pop a vicaine, it definitely puts a fire in my ass.
I did the whole, 2-3 rockstar and bang energy drinks a day months ago but that shit got old quick, plus the headaches suck when you get them.
Plus 3-4$ a pop , 2-3 times a day everyday adds up.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Been trying to keep them to a minimum but usually 20mg of adderall in the morning, sometimes another 20 in the afternoon but not typically. 2 cups of coffee in the morning and either coffee or something like DMAA pre workout around 4-5pm

a few cups of coffee per day.....bustellaaaaa :headbang:..... with ~2tbs SYRAPLEX chocolate lean protein syrup as the sweetener giving 7g protein per tbs w zero fat, sugar, or lactose.... off courseeeeeeee :D:D:D

I think this "go go go" attitude ends up frying our bodies.

I drink one cup of instant coffee first thing in the morning and try to manage thru the day. Back when I had a physical job, I would keep some energy drink or pre-workout around, but now just for the weekends when I plan on going out or staying up late for whatever reason.

2 cups of coffee in the morning…..another cup of coffee in the afternoon…..and a pre-workout or caffeine pill before training……I never drank coffee or really even used caffeine until I had kids….lol:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131