over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Energy Levels

hugemuscles10

Registered
I have been off cycle for three weeks now. Took sus, masteron, fin for 8 weeks and clombid and nolv pct. Since I have been off although I have enough energy to workout first thing in the morning, but the rest of the day my energy levels are very low. Have a hard time getting through the workday. I have even taken a week off because I thought maybe I was overtraining and still no change. Has anyone ever experienced this or know what it could be from? My diet has not really changed. Thanks in advance

i get that too when i am off. i remember reading in an article by some natural bber, that said that hormonally it is much better to train in the AM anyway.

Chris Faildo and Skip Lacour both train in the early morning.

I have been off cycle for three weeks now. Took sus, masteron, fin for 8 weeks and clombid and nolv pct. Since I have been off although I have enough energy to workout first thing in the morning, but the rest of the day my energy levels are very low. Have a hard time getting through the workday. I have even taken a week off because I thought maybe I was overtraining and still no change. Has anyone ever experienced this or know what it could be from? My diet has not really changed. Thanks in advance

You natural testosteron level it must be very low, when you are on the gear can`t just stop cold turkey.

i get that too when i am off. i remember reading in an article by some natural bber, that said that hormonally it is much better to train in the AM anyway.

Chris Faildo and Skip Lacour both train in the early morning.

When you natural yes, becouse the natural bbr has not shut down his natural test production. In the morning every bodys (non hormonal users) hormone levels are higher, that because tha STaR protein in the body it gets activated betwen 1AM and 4AM, that way you wake up in the middle of the night with a erection.

When you are on AAS your hormones are all ways up.

If you do every thing smurt than you can be on AAS and have your own hormone production also.

Can you elaborate.

First you need to have your HDL in normal range (the precursor to the synthesis of many steroids in the body is cholesterol) next keep your cortisol in normal range ( with natural supplements), than I would start with 50mg (2x25mg) test per week, after 2 weeks I would test my cortisol and cholesterol levels, if the levels OK than I would take 3x25mg test per week, after 2 weeks I would test my cortisol and cholesterol levels, if is OK, than I would stay with the 3x25, if not I woud increse the natural supplements to regulate my cortisol and cholesterol, if would not regulate after 2 weeks I would go back to 2x25mg per week.

Emeric,

What supplements do you advise to lower cortisol levels?

would running nolvadex be of any benefit, as it helps HDL levels?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131