over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

energy peptides?

Press

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
are there any peptides that really give you a big boost in energy? its been rough lately no energy but having a hard time sleeping. sux.

well regular use of peptides like ghrp's/CJC combos should help your quality of sleep improve which should in turn give you more energy..

oh yea and also b-12 injectable gives a pretty noticable increase in energy

edit- fuuuu i didnt see u said peptides haha

High doses of Vit B complex. Water soluble in and outa your system rapidly. So wont be in your system long enough to do harm. fat soluble vitamins are different and build up and last long in your system- dont mess with those!
Your gums in mouth should be redy pinkish in colour. if they are pale pink or whiteish your low in vit b

L-Carnitine... the way to go, no jitters, no crash, perfect for pre cardio, or lifting. I wish I would have known more about this years ago.

So whats the dosing schedule for l carnite? Is it really a good energy boost for training? Ive become immune to eca

I take L Carnitine 2 grams a day and injectable b-12 w/ complex. I work a lot of midnights and flip flop shifts my energy sucks. U should look into Provigil it's a non amphetamine pharm stimulant has done wonders for me. Dic prescribed but insurance hardly covers it very expensive US. But overseas pharms generics are cheap called modalert. Also l Carnitine up regulates androgen receptors in the muscle at 2 grams a day good stuff just get the carnipure ( l Carnitine tartrate)

Last edited:
I notice a big difference when using L-Carnitine.

are there any peptides that really give you a big boost in energy? its been rough lately no energy but having a hard time sleeping. sux.

Try adrafinil. We carry it. It's the same as modanifil.

Adrafinil (Olmifon) is a wakefulness-promoting agent (or eugeroic) used to relieve excessive sleepiness and inattention. It is also used off-label by individuals wishing to avoid fatigue, such as night workers or others who need to stay awake and alert for long periods of time.

Adrafinil is a prodrug; it is primarily metabolized in vivo to modafinil, resulting in nearly identical pharmacological effects. Unlike modafinil, however, it takes time for the metabolite to accumulate to active levels in the bloodstream. Effects usually are apparent within 45–60 minutes when taken orally on an empty stomach.

Some IGF-1 (LR3) but i'm not sure if it's really IGF-1 in my vial, because lot compagny of research cheat with this compound ...
With real IGF-1 i have more energy all the day and more focus too, but for this to work, you must have good carbohydrate and of course good protein but the lack of carbohydrate feels very fast, then the product's potential is not present at 100%

GHRP-6 give to me lot of water retention, for me it is a handicap because it creates pain in the ankles with the excess retention.

CJC-1295 DAC ( i know lot people preferat without DAC ) work well to me, little water retention, more energy but not like real IGF-1.

PEG-MGF, the same some good energy with better recovery, not the level of real IGF-1 but it's a good alternative :)

no...there is not. most peptides make you tired and lethargic. thats why your sleep improves cause your so tired....and you wake up with a hang over.

no...there is not. most peptides make you tired and lethargic. thats why your sleep improves cause your so tired....and you wake up with a hang over.
That's not why your sleep improves.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity