over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

England and USA through to the next round of World Cup

Don't know if anyone saw the 2 games but both were seriously high quality football.

USA scored at the very last minute to stop themselves being knocked out and went through in first place pushing england back to second

That last minute score from team USA was impressive. Nice follow up after the ball popped out of the goalies hands. Well deserved win.

The USA game had me on edge from the get go... very fast paced and aggressive play on both sides.

Quite happy we were able to get that goal after many close opportunities and arguably another blown call.

I missed it because I was sleeping...

fuck :(

welllll Go USA!

Sucks the USA has had so many shitty calls go against them but thank God we won!

Glad the USA made it through they have been screwed on quite a few calls and deserve to make it.

U.S. has been screwed by some bad calls for offsides while they could have prevailed at that very moment with a difinitive goal. However, you always need to play better than the bad calls if you want to win.

Anyways, I was actually jumping up and down running around the house half naked when the U.S. finally got one in....in what, the 91st min.(stoppage time).

I knew England wouldn't let Slovenia score after they(england) had their 1-0 lead so I was litterally on the edge of my seat the entire U.S. vs. Algeria game.

FUCK YEAH!!!!

USA looked good today, score should have been 4-0. Apart from ref calls, things they cannot control, they need to capitalize on the few opportunities that they do get. Like Dempsey hitting the post and Altidore's miss at point blank range. Finishing is very important, the top tier teams can finish. Donovan can finish, his strikers need to step their game up.

But all in all, what a beautiful series of passes and deflections that went in favor of the US in the end. I almost shit my pants when they scored at the last possible moment of the game. I cannot wait til saturday!

USA did the unthinkable with that goal.

lots of peoples eyes opened up after that one.

im not really big into soccer at all, but i think its cool that USA is doing good.

i like college football myself:cool:

OMEGA

USA USA USA USA USA

We are starting to get some respect from these other countries, not that we need it. But they realize that we can play with them. We got lucky against England, but you need luck in this large arena.

Very enjoyable games. Not a big soccer fan, but I've watched quite a bit this time around. I usually just watch them pining for the day when a couple of our NFL caliber db's and wr's would pick up the sport as children and crush the world. Instead they play as kids sometimes, but then switch to football,bb,track,etc. and consider soccer a 5th choice if all else fails. I'd like to see a billionaire soccer fanatic over here take over a giant housing project and take care of their families and raise them on the game, then it would be really fun. Barry Sanders with a soccer ball would have been something to behold.

Last edited:
USA USA USA USA USA

We are starting to get some respect from these other countries, not that we need it. But they realize that we can play with them. We got lucky against England, but you need luck in this large arena.

I don't think it was luck, Englands first two games were terrible, considering the squad, on paper contains some of the best players in the world it was a terrible performance and the main reason the english fans boo'd the team off the pitch in the algeria game

Luckily though they have found there form and if they can keep it they look set to turn some heads

Some major players though with Argentina, Spain and Brazil playing amazing football!!

WOOOOOOO!!!!!! Ran out onto my balcony in my underwear and went nuts! Great moment in US sports history....Glad to see England move on as well. We will see how Germany looks later, but with shaky play from both them and Serbia, I like both US and England's chances of making the Quarters, things get a little dicey there tho....Nothing like the World Cup....NOTHING!

I don't think it was luck, Englands first two games were terrible, considering the squad, on paper contains some of the best players in the world it was a terrible performance and the main reason the english fans boo'd the team off the pitch in the algeria game

Luckily though they have found there form and if they can keep it they look set to turn some heads

Some major players though with Argentina, Spain and Brazil playing amazing football!!

I meant with Dempsey's goal, a peewee soccer player could've made that stop. He got lazy, we got lucky. We played like garbage the first half of that game too, the goal was pretty much a hand me goal. The striker pretty much walked past our defenders and scored. Anywhoo, can't wait to see some more!!!

Ghana, I'll take it....Discipline and team work always beats style :)

I meant with Dempsey's goal, a peewee soccer player could've made that stop. He got lazy, we got lucky. We played like garbage the first half of that game too, the goal was pretty much a hand me goal. The striker pretty much walked past our defenders and scored. Anywhoo, can't wait to see some more!!!

I knew what you meant but I also think the "peewee" player being able to stop 'it' is exagerated cause it'd prob. knock him over or to the side...Anyways, big mistake by Green none the less...but just like in baseball...put the bat on the ball and force someone to have to react correctly...England also had multiple GP's that could have started and I don't believe any of em knew who was really gonna be the man....Luck, yes...we needed it....But we could have used some more(luck) with at least two offsides calls(that were clearly not) where we hit the back of the net, not to mention the posts we've hit too many times.

I think the U.S. defense is weak. I think the play-making is working. I think some of the finishing needs polishing for sure.

I knew what you meant but I also think the "peewee" player being able to stop 'it' is exagerated cause it'd prob. knock him over or to the side...Anyways, big mistake by Green none the less...but just like in baseball...put the bat on the ball and force someone to have to react correctly...England also had multiple GP's that could have started and I don't believe any of em knew who was really gonna be the man....Luck, yes...we needed it....But we could have used some more(luck) with at least two offsides calls(that were clearly not) where we hit the back of the net, not to mention the posts we've hit too many times.

I think the U.S. defense is weak. I think the play-making is working. I think some of the finishing needs polishing for sure.

HAHA, it was very exagerated. That's right though, put pressure, even if it seems minute, and make the defense work. Our defense is atrocious to say the least!:( They just don't seem to have very good communication skills. One guy thinks the other will pick of the striker, and he's left all alone. Hopefully they get it together.... SOON

We definitely got screwed on some calls, but we do have to finish better. We also need to start the games with a little more calm intensity. I know that's an oxymoron, but that's how they need to come out of the gate. Cool demeanor with furiosity on all sides of the ball

I'm getting WAYYYY ahead of myself, but I just checked out the bracket and Semi's are not out of question here. If we get past Ghana, it would then be the winner or Uruguay and South Korea in the Quarters. Uruguay is playing great, but they are hardly a world power....Semifinals, different story there.

England vs Germany as one of eighth finals looks to be a very promising game... I wouldn't bet much on England though... :D

USA vs Ghana is another story. Ghana's players will have a whole continent supporting them, but the Americans have shown a very seducing soccer since the world cup has started (in any case much more than England :p). Close call. Might end up on penalties after prolongations.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity