over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Enhanced Athlete CEO Arrested

Guy was living it up. Too bad he lost it all.

He's not too bright being on parole and starting a business that will bring nothing but scrutiny.

Last edited:
He's not too bright being on parole and starting a business that will bring nothing but scrutiny.
He could have been on probation for a looooong time. Sadly what else is he going to do. Sell mattresses. Once you have charges. It's hard to not get crucified for every little thing.
Funny thing is how many cops cycle. Even the chief of police in my area got items off a friend.
If they wanna ruin you they will.

It’s a shitty situation for sure.
I haven’t gotten any updates from anyone in the company , Scott was my point of contact.
According to a video clip Tony made it is not going to have any implications to Enhanced Athlete at all (not sure how) , I guess we’ll see

He could have been on probation for a looooong time. Sadly what else is he going to do. Sell mattresses. Once you have charges. It's hard to not get crucified for every little thing.
Funny thing is how many cops cycle. Even the chief of police in my area got items off a friend.
If they wanna ruin you they will.

You're right, what options did he have? He couldn't have sold anything other than grey market products that aren't approved for human consumption which would one day bring the Feds.:rolleyes:

well....that may very well be the end of that. You make yourself a huge target when youre posting all these crazy videos on social media

well....that may very well be the end of that. You make yourself a huge target when youre posting all these crazy videos on social media

The CEO is not the guy in the videos , that’s Tony.
Scott (the guy arrested) is the business side of it and doesn’t have much to do or say public
I actually think that most of this headache stems from DNP

When i said the same thing basically some smart ass titbags here tried to discredit me by saying I am wishing bad on a board sponsor here and an American citizen lol

Poor MuscleHead/ Tyler Bauman, one man show also an American citizen goes to jail (American FBI/DEA nabbed him from social media something like that) for making some funny ass memes making us laugh nobody sheads a tear. Declared an idiot who asked for it and stoned by everyone.

Then a worldwide company EA/ Tony Huge meets the same fate. Members are out in full swing crying out a fucking river.

Suit yourselves

A flawed suicidal business model. Like I always said EA was a glorified UG lab who tried to go mainstream on world wide web claiming to be selling "supplement".

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You're right, what options did he have? He couldn't have sold anything other than grey market products that aren't approved for human consumption which would one day bring the Feds.:rolleyes:

Well at least he didn't roll over everyone else (at least I hope). He was used to the money. Hard thing to change. Look at Titus. He never learned. My point was if they want to get you they will. And there are many In the judicial system who do a lot worse. Not saying he's right at all but how many people are in jail now for things that are barely a crime. Minor Weed possession etc.

I walked on a lawn once to look at a foreclosure. Neighbor saw me and didn't know why someone was near an abandoned house. I bought the house a week later. Did that stop the pigs from trying to charge me with felony trespassing. Not at all.
So for me the legal system is a complete joke. And we let them is what's worse.

When i said the same thing basically some smart ass titbags here tried to discredit me by saying I am wishing bad on a board sponsor here and an American citizen lol

Poor MuscleHead/ Tyler Bauman, one man show also an American citizen goes to jail (American FBI/DEA nabbed him from social media something like that) for making some funny ass memes making us laugh nobody sheads a tear. Declared an idiot who asked for it and stoned by everyone.

Then a worldwide company EA/ Tony Huge meets the same fate. Members are out in full swing crying out a fucking river.

Suit yourselves

A flawed suicidal business model. Like I always said EA was a glorified UG lab who tried to go mainstream on world wide web claiming to be selling "supplement".

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Did that musclehead guy get the jail then?

Did that musclehead guy get the jail then?

Scott is the only person that was arrested and it has nothing really to do with EA except the company having alot of attention and him being the CEO.

Unless you know Scott you've probably never seen him

The CEO is not the guy in the videos , that’s Tony.
Scott (the guy arrested) is the business side of it and doesn’t have much to do or say public
I actually think that most of this headache stems from DNP

I know its not......but when you own or operate a company and your guys are out there doing this stuff....youre really setting yourself up for trouble

Scott is the only person that was arrested and it has nothing really to do with EA except the company having alot of attention and him being the CEO.

Unless you know Scott you've probably never seen him

It has plenty to do with EA....the money that he's spending without notifying the feds is from sales at EA. Putting up flashy videos with your guys traveling all over the world is bound to attract the attention of bored federal agents

Why dont the citizens take back their country and arrest the feds:lightbulb:

Lee Loomis is a mini Maddoof in the Pacific North west. They ripped off a lot of people. If he was part of that crew on probation he shouldve been more careful bout anything questionable .

Ak

Most likely he supposed to pay money back from his former mortgage scam. When a guy who has been in this much trouble starts living lavish and driving $100k cars its going to raise some flags.
Bingo! The travel was pretty stupid too, for someone who will always have flight risk in his file. If he was paying his restitution and keeping clean and quiet, he probably could have ridden out the EA scrutiny.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear