Enhanced Athlete Synthelator Video

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I wasn't too sure about his videos when I first saw them ages ago. But a couple of months back one came up on my you-tube and it was really good. I have watched a lot of them now. Definitely worth checking out... especially the ones in Thailand etc. Basically just videos of them pulling girls, training and taking loads of drugs. It's good to see such honest and candid videos on what many of us do on a daily basis. I just noticed these 2 vids on synthelator and they are the first vids I have ever seen of someone using it so I figured they are worth posting.

I am surprised he took 10ml so well as even 6ml makes me feel really bad but only for about 5 mins. Literally about 3 mins in to about 8 mins in it's a struggle for me then it goes away and I feel great. In my experience synthelator works so much better in a carb/water loading environment as opposed to being super depleted. Although the leaner you are the better the vascularity results. You can really see the results when he tried it in the gym... major vascularity and pump. I have experimented with it myself pre workout and noticed even 2ml can have a pronounced effect. I had to laugh at him injecting the stuff in a car park outside the gym. Check the vids out...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-5CERuujzA"]Synthatek Synthelator Injection Review - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLcZhxNDRLA"]Synthetek Synthelator Vasodialator I used on stage during Classic Physique win - YouTube[/ame]

It sounds bad but in reality it's nothing. It's painfree for me too. Plus each time I have used it it has caused no issues post injection. Injecting 10ml of synthelator is nothing like injecting that much aas. 1ml test450 years ago and I couldn't sit down for days :eek::D

One of the better reviews I've seen on any product before...Made sure to detail before, during and after use. Synthelator is great for popping those veins out!

This guy has actually grown on me. At first I thought he was just trying to sell his product, but the dude puts out honest information. Lots of girls in his vids too lol.

I enjoy thier videos as well.

Elvia,

Do most of the synthetek products feel the same (not seo)?
Pain free I mean. I'd like to try the carnitine and liver support, so I'm wondering if these are better done in the glutes or if I can put them in small muscle groups as well?

I enjoy thier videos as well.

Elvia,

Do most of the synthetek products feel the same (not seo)?
Pain free I mean. I'd like to try the carnitine and liver support, so I'm wondering if these are better done in the glutes or if I can put them in small muscle groups as well?

Some of his videos are great. I just watched another 2. One was about 30 mins of short clips showing alsorts of stuff (women, training, meeting pro's, backstage, show clips, drug taking, more drug taking :D)

As you know everyone reacts differently but on the most part everyone I know finds synthetine completely pain free. Although I mention the first part as strange to me a few people on here stated synthetine hurt them post injection. Actually I will go through each product and what I found in regards to pip...

Syntherol- this all depends upon the amount used and the body part injected. So calves are likely to hurt more than say delts. But all in all very easy to inject and relatively pain free. Obviously though if you are injecting each calf 4-6 times per day there is going to be some pain involved. Arms were easy for me. I have used anything from slin pins to 25G 1 inch for injections (upload with larger needle).

Synthetine- completely pain free. The easiest injection I have ever done. I even tried 5ml in one spot (delts) a few times and no pip whatsoever. I have injected my delts, glutes, bi-ceps and tri-ceps. I usually use 30G 1/2 inch pins for injections (upload with larger needle).

Syntheselen- this does sting me but only for about 30 mins post injection. I have never had any issues with swelling or pip the next day just in the first hour post injection. Once I start training it always goes away. Generally glutes take this easily but arms and delts and it stung but nowhere enough to put me off using it.

Synthergine- I have never injected it and just drink it. It's the only bottled product you can take orally.

Synthelator- pain free for me. Once it did leave a knot where I injected just under 6ml in one spot but no bad pain just very minor. Every other shot as been completely pain free (1-6ml). I usually inject my glutes with this but have done 1-2ml shots in my arms too.

Synthelamin- pain free but I didn't use it that long. It felt great but I seemed to break out bad on it so stopped using it.

At first I thought this guy was a tool trying by to sell us his supps. But After I watching that video where travels to Asia, I thought man he is living the life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the videos ,but there is no way this guy is 35...

Last edited by a moderator:
Honest question. Is there anything bad that can be done to your kidneys or heart by injecting that amount? I never seen anyone ever inject this amount before pretty intense.

Honest question. Is there anything bad that can be done to your kidneys or heart by injecting that amount? I never seen anyone ever inject this amount before pretty intense.

Are you referring to injecting 10ml of anything or synthelator in particular? I ask because by your wording it sounds like you mean in general. 10ml synthelator is the recommended dose before stepping on stage but no one should use more than that. I have heard about guys injecting 100ml syntherol in one day.

Are you referring to injecting 10ml of anything or synthelator in particular? I ask because by your wording it sounds like you mean in general. 10ml synthelator is the recommended dose before stepping on stage but no one should use more than that. I have heard about guys injecting 100ml syntherol in one day.

Yeah in general. My tried it wanted me to use it as well but he only did 1ml of it. I never used the product but have thought about it many times

Some of his videos are great. I just watched another 2. One was about 30 mins of short clips showing alsorts of stuff (women, training, meeting pro's, backstage, show clips, drug taking, more drug taking :D)

As you know everyone reacts differently but on the most part everyone I know finds synthetine completely pain free. Although I mention the first part as strange to me a few people on here stated synthetine hurt them post injection. Actually I will go through each product and what I found in regards to pip...

Syntherol- this all depends upon the amount used and the body part injected. So calves are likely to hurt more than say delts. But all in all very easy to inject and relatively pain free. Obviously though if you are injecting each calf 4-6 times per day there is going to be some pain involved. Arms were easy for me. I have used anything from slin pins to 25G 1 inch for injections (upload with larger needle).

Synthetine- completely pain free. The easiest injection I have ever done. I even tried 5ml in one spot (delts) a few times and no pip whatsoever. I have injected my delts, glutes, bi-ceps and tri-ceps. I usually use 30G 1/2 inch pins for injections (upload with larger needle).

Syntheselen- this does sting me but only for about 30 mins post injection. I have never had any issues with swelling or pip the next day just in the first hour post injection. Once I start training it always goes away. Generally glutes take this easily but arms and delts and it stung but nowhere enough to put me off using it.

Synthergine- I have never injected it and just drink it. It's the only bottled product you can take orally.

Synthelator- pain free for me. Once it did leave a knot where I injected just under 6ml in one spot but no bad pain just very minor. Every other shot as been completely pain free (1-6ml). I usually inject my glutes with this but have done 1-2ml shots in my arms too.

Synthelamin- pain free but I didn't use it that long. It felt great but I seemed to break out bad on it so stopped using it.

Well written. Thanks. With the synthergine being oral, is it equally as effective and pinning it? I mean the research and reviews on here are incredible , however none of the blood tests state whether or not they were injecting or drinking.

I happen to enjoy my local pinning:love: , and honestly sometimes I enjoy the pain (tris , delts, traps). Thanks for the info, just going to order and see for myself! I'll post my bloods for the synthergine.
-air

Yeah in general. My tried it wanted me to use it as well but he only did 1ml of it. I never used the product but have thought about it many times

What you inject compared to how much you inject is much more of a factor in regards to health. Obviously common sense would show us injecting 100ml of oil in one day is not a good thing to be doing. But 10ml of something that is safe and injected correctly is not going to cause any health complications. Although for me personally I would never inject more than 5ml in one spot.

Synthelator dissipates very quickly and is water based as are all Synthetek products a part from syntherol. I know people who have even injected very large amounts of syntherol in one area before and they never had any issues. Again though I would use common sense with syntherol too. But putting 10ml in a large muscle with syntherol as long as it is spread out shouldn't cause issues either.

Your friend used 1ml synthelator? How did he find it? 2ml pre workout is insane for me... incredible pumps and vascularity.

Last edited:
Well written. Thanks. With the synthergine being oral, is it equally as effective and pinning it? I mean the research and reviews on here are incredible , however none of the blood tests state whether or not they were injecting or drinking.

I happen to enjoy my local pinning:love: , and honestly sometimes I enjoy the pain (tris , delts, traps). Thanks for the info, just going to order and see for myself! I'll post my bloods for the synthergine.
-air

I believe blood tests have confirmed taking it orally is just as effective as pinning it. As you state I don't know which blood tests were from injecting it or taking it orally either. I know Mooseknuckles has had a few blood tests before/after synthergine so maybe he can chime in if he sees this. I have never injected it and it works great for me. Although regardless of a sample of blood tests I would suspect injecting it would be optimal in regards to absorption and results. However, I know it works great taking it orally so to save on injections I go that route.

What you inject compared to how much you inject is much more of a factor in regards to health. Obviously common sense would show us injecting 100ml of oil in one day is not a good thing to be doing. But 10ml of something that is safe and injected correctly is not going to cause any health complications. Although for me personally I would never inject more than 5ml in one spot.

Synthelator dissipates very quickly and is water based as are all Synthetek products a part from syntherol. I know people who have even injected very large amounts of syntherol in one area before and they never had any issues. Again though I would use common sense with syntherol too. But putting 10ml in a large muscle with syntherol as long as it is spread out shouldn't cause issues either.

Your friend used 1ml synthelator? How did he find it? 2ml pre workout is insane for me... incredible pumps and vascularity.
This was a arm work out we did awile ago. He had a vein coming out of his head on it and did appear to be having fun through the work out. I'm a big fan of eq so the whole time I remember thinking wanting to try it while doing eq.

Last edited:
Anthony states in another video that they might even release his own carnitine injectable.

Interesting stuff either way it's cool to see sybthetek getting recognition since they've been around for a long time..

As for EA , I remember ordering 10mg igf from then before they blew up on YouTube! Seems like ordering now takes to long because they might have a little too much business :banghead:! Sounds like they did it right!!

-aaron

yes sir it is under development....

we have gone form 65k visits per month to 151 per month in September right after the Olympia... we are moving as fast as we can...

did you like the products?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828