advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Enhancement of the anabolic effects of rHGH and RH IGF-1 by use of both agents simultaneously.

roidsource

Registered
Newbies
Ladies and Gents,

Many of you use rHGH, some of you heard of RH IGF-1 (aka Mecasermin, Increlex, Insubolic). What's the difference between the two? How you can benefit from rHGH and RH IGF-1 combined therapy?

Insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) is considered to be the mediator of the growth-promoting effects of growth hormone (GH). The metabolic effects of these two hormones, however, are different. Whereas GH treatment leads to elevated insulin and glucose levels, reduced insulin sensitivity, and impaired glucose tolerance, IGF-I treatment leads to reduced insulin and GH levels and enhanced insulin sensitivity. IGF-I may, therefore, not only be the mediator of the growth-promoting effects of GH but also a modulator of the effects of GH on insulin action and glucose metabolism.

Several mechanisms might explain the greater anabolic effect of the GH/IGF-I combination. First, GH/IGF-I treatment caused markedly higher serum IGF-I concentrations than IGF-1 alone, possibly producing higher concentrations of IGF-1 in tissues. Second, the addition of GH to IGF-I treatment reversed the insulin suppressive effect of IGF-I. These higher insulin concentrations could enhance the anabolic effect of IGF-I, since insulin inhibits proteolysis. Third, GH and IGF-I may each affect protein balance by different mechanisms, For example, GH administered to normal volunteers causes an increase in protein synthesis but does not significantly inhibit proteolysis. In contrast, the predominant mechanism that mediates the response to IGF-I infusion appears to be inhibition of proteolysis. Fourth, the induction of IGFBP3 and ALS by the GH/IGF-1 combination might account for a more stable IGF-I pool, which in turn might provide more anabolic effect.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9589642/
These data show that obese postmenopausal women can lose weight and fat without compromising fat free mass, BMR, or gains in muscle strength, and that GH and IGF-I given together may enhance fat loss over either given alone.

h5923d4a-1.jpg

In conclusion, our results show that IGF-I per se is a potent anticatabolic agent (as in regard to protein metabolism) leading by way of partial inhibition of insulin secretion to increased lipolysis and fat oxidation. These effects of IGF-I are indepenedent of the inhibitory effect on growth hormone secretion. All these effects of IGF-1 are, however, synergistic to those of GH, which stimulates lipolysis and possibly protein anabolism through mechanisms different from those of IGF-1. In the case of simultaneous administration of GH and IGF-1, insulin levels lie between those attained by IGF-I treatment alone and those observed during GH treatment. Since insulin is an important anabolic hormone (41), it is conceivable that in situations of severe catabolism a combination of GH and IGF-I together will turn out to give the best results with regard to anticatabolism and anabolism

==========
If you have to choose between HGH and IGF-1, I'd choose RH IGF-1 for bulking cycle, especially when you stack it with meds that elevate liver enzymes and HGH for cutting. Choose RH IGF-1 if you're pre-diabetic or can't use HGH due to HGH related side effects : edema, hyperinsulinemia etc.

Dosages and protocols.

HGH + IGF-1
I'd recommend 100 mcg per 1 IU of HGH.
---
HGH 2 IU's in the AM, wait 1 hr, inject IGF-1 100 mcg
Another 100 mcg inj Pre-WO or with dinner.
---
Injecting HGH and IGF-1 on different days.
HGH 2 IU's in the morning and 2 IU'd pre-bed.
Next day : IGF-1 200 mcg in the AM, 200 mcg Pre-WO.
---
Simultaneous injection of HGH and IGF-1
HGH 2 IU's mixed with IGF-1 200mcg and inject twice/day.
---
Localized infusion of IGF-I
HGH in the AM or no HGH
100-200 mcg of IGF-1 per muscle group you train : chest, biceps, shoulders.
IGF-I may be acting to directly stimulate processes such as protein synthesis and satellite cell proliferation, which result in skeletal muscle hypertrophy.

Most people notice better pump when injecting IGF-1 3 hr apart from HGH (if HGH is used), that's due to increased IGFBPs and ALS from HGH that binds to exogenous IGF-1 they inj.
-----------------

How does Insubolic hold up out of the fridge, accedentally store a bottle at room temp for a week. The product rocks, just hope i didnt kill a whole 5mls.

How does Insubolic hold up out of the fridge, accedentally store a bottle at room temp for a week. The product rocks, just hope i didnt kill a whole 5mls.
It depends where you left it, if it was exposed to direct sunlight for days, then there's a chance it's damaged, if you left it on the table somewhere, then I'd say it's still gtg.

RS

Too bad I’ve yet to see a great IGF product on the market. I’ve done increlex and nothing UG has even come remotely close to it. Open to having my mind changed but I dunno if good IGF is being produced on the black market.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws