over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

enlarged heart?

makaveli25

Registered
well needless to say i partied a little two hard for new years eve.. the sat nite me and my boys went drank pretty hard too.. usually i dont do this but ive been off of cycle for about14 weeks and i needed to have some fun.. next couple of nights when trying to sleep my heart floudered really bad not sure if there palpitations and it felt like i was having a hard time breathing.. this happens every once in a while for a couple days on then stops... first time it happend when i was on cycle and i made this mistake of takeing some powerful painkillers.. i wonder if my heart is enlarnged.. any of you bros suffer from this ? tuesdays im going to the docs to talk i want to get to the bottom of it

irregular heart rhythms are not uncommon, but you sure want to let a professional look at it. It could be after a hard night of heavy drinking that you were getting some rebound effect on your heart after so much of the depressive effects of the alcohol on the nervous system. Its the same effect that gives you the jitters after a hangover wears off. Bottom line is that you sure want to have it checked if this happens regularly to you. They will probably do an EKG first which really doesn't tell you that much. Then maybe a heart echo (ultrasound) which is a very simple procedure. This will let them "see" your heart and any valve abnormalities or heart enlargement. Then, they may do a stress test which will give them a complete picture of how your heart performs under a "stressed" condition and expose any possible blockages. Have it checked out by a health professional! I used to get what I thought was a skipped heartbeat. After my heart stress test, they told me that it was only that a part of my heart was beating a fraction of a second too soon on occasion. No big deal they said. I have had all three procedures done, and it sure gives you peace of mind to know the facts vs. speculation or letting your imagination go wild.

Last edited:
Definately get it checked out, but your probably fine.

I have been going through this most of my life and have been assured time and time again that there is nothing wrong with my heart.
I have even been told that I have an unusual awareness of my own heartbeat that is unhealthy. If you concentrate on it and worry about it you will go mad.

I can take may pulse without touching any pulse points doing pretty much anything. It kinda sucks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131