Enlightened Ice Cream

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Im not a huge ice cream fan but holy shit.... this stuff is GOOD!.... I believe it was made to rival Halo (which IMO opinion sucks)… pretty reasonable calories and fairly high in protein... Google em.. LOTS of good flavors.... haven't tried em all yet but not a one I tried is bad.... munching on Birthday Cake right now... 280 calories for the whole pint.... not bad at all.. they range from 60 calories per serving to 100 per..... so 240-400 calories depending on the flavor... for you ice cream junkies its a must try!!!!

It's not bad considering it is low cal but to real ice cream lovers beware of the runs / indigestion from the erythritol if you have a couple too many servings. :eek:

Much better than its competitors IMO. A bit pricey. I would only eat it if I were cutting and really craved ice cream. During a mass phase, I'll just fit in some regular ice cream if I really crave it :D

Im not a huge ice cream fan but holy shit.... this stuff is GOOD!.... I believe it was made to rival Halo (which IMO opinion sucks)… pretty reasonable calories and fairly high in protein... Google em.. LOTS of good flavors.... haven't tried em all yet but not a one I tried is bad.... munching on Birthday Cake right now... 280 calories for the whole pint.... not bad at all.. they range from 60 calories per serving to 100 per..... so 240-400 calories depending on the flavor... for you ice cream junkies its a must try!!!!

I agree brother they are pretty damn good! Way better than Halo! I have tried the cookie dough, frozen hot cocoa, and the birthday cake!

I’ll see if I can find this. There was a brand from Kroger that killed their low cal ice cream as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wish I could find a dairy free ice cream that wasn't complete garbage. Hard to make with the almond milk, so it seems. I've tried the Ben and Jerry non-dairy and I'd rather take my chances with dairy (im lactose intolerant) than eat that crap.

I want to try it:lightbulb::D

Yeah it much better than halo top. And they make bean chips that are pretty amazing. Cocoa dusted are my favorite.

I guess I'm weird because I still prefer MOST of Halo Top's flavors. The Kroger brand is good, too (Simple Truth).

Grocery stores that carry’s it? I love me some Halo candy bar flavor and PB flavor ...

But I’m willing to give enlightened a shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enlightened is soo much better than Halo as far as my taste goes. I haven't found a single flavor of halo top that I enjoy.

Enlightened is amazing.

ALSO Arctic Zero's newww. Light Ice Cream is amazing. Old shit was bad tho

When did the new stuff come out?

Guys I love halo top. The pb and j is at Walmart

A couple months ago. The original Arctic Zero was just terrible...this is before Halo Top came out. It was bad flavors and no creaminess at all. But with the popularity of enlightened and Halo top, they retooled their ingredients and released a "light ice cream"...roughly 300-400 cals per pint. And its bomb as helllll.

Arctic-Zero-Debuts-New-Light-Ice-Cream-Made-With-Real-Cane-Sugar-678x381.jpg

Man I loved Halo Top if it was microwaved for 30sec before eating. Guess I need to try this brand.

After reading through this I decided to try the red velvet flavor of Enlightened....yeah, I'm a fan now, lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131