over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EO sides

alaski

Registered
Are there common sides effects using gear with EO (Ethyl Oleate)? I haven't narrowed it down but it seems when I use gear with high amounts of EO, I feel like crap. It's nausea, skin breaks out, and even have ocular migraines a few times/week. When I'm not on gear with EO it seems I don't have those issues. I could be totally off but it hasn't happened since I've been using non EO gear.

ehhhhh.... I kinda doubt it.

I suppose it's possible you may get an immune response. But the reality is that you are more likely from other carriers since they are plant derived.

Yep minus the migraines...for me inj site is very sore I feel sick and I usually get red welts where I inj and it itches like crazy

Yep minus the migraines...for me inj site is very sore I feel sick and I usually get red welts where I inj and it itches like crazy

Bro, Im getting this myself now. Itching like a mofo near the injection site. Been using benedryl to stop the itching which is only temporary. Any idea how long this shit lasts?

I had really bad breakouts on my back the only time I used anything with EO. But then again it was AMG stuff so who knows, DOUCHE!

EO is crap for me
I will not touch it...
I get bad reactions to it also

EO is known to cause some nasty reactions in some. It's soy based which can cause a lot of inflammation.

EO is known to cause some nasty reactions in some. It's soy based which can cause a lot of inflammation.

Then it's not USP grade. But I guess that's what yous gets from UG ;)

EO should be synthetic, and the purification process should render it free of allergens if any of the starting reagents are plant derived.

Last edited:
I'm surprised eo causes these reactions, since so many labs use it.

EO is not approved for injection by the FDA. That should tell you something. I don`t think it is because FDA is getting paid off or has a conflicting interest either.

it seems like it

I had really bad breakouts on my back the only time I used anything with EO. But then again it was AMG stuff so who knows, DOUCHE!

I was breaking out and I never broke out on gear before. The only thing I know that was different was the EO that was the main medium of this brand. I'm on the exact same type of gear minus the EO with no sickness or skin breaking out.

I know it's not scientific, by any means, but that's why I asked.

EO should be synthetic, and the purification process should render it free of allergens if any of the starting reagents are plant derived.

Usp grade has nothing to do with whether something is natural or synthetic. Usp grade means pharm grade. The highest in purity and sterility.

I'm surprised eo causes these reactions, since so many labs use it.

I too am surprised when I read about this. Some people might have legitimate complaints, others fall into the category of complaining about every little pain / side effect. Such as those that complain about bloating on GH, or PIP :rolleyes:

EO is not approved for injection by the FDA. That should tell you something. I don`t think it is because FDA is getting paid off or has a conflicting interest either.
It is approved in other countries for use in injectables. the original human grade test propionate was made with ethyl oleate, and I believe depot-provera is also made with it.

Usp grade has nothing to do with whether something is natural or synthetic. Usp grade means pharm grade. The highest in purity and sterility.

We are in agreement. The point was that if it is the highest in purity and sterility that all other contaminants that might cause an immune response would be gone.

EO is a relatively inert compound, and is readily hydrolyzed under mild conditions.

It's more likely the actual gear. EO is very expensive. It is cost prohibitive to use it in UG products since you could just use BB and BA for much cheaper. Plus, the filtration is different. Just cause a manufacturer makes gear with BB, BA, and/or EO doesn't mean it's sterile. The alcohol just prevents new bacteria from growing. So, if the powder already had bacteria in it, it still will in the finished product. I wouldn't base assumptions on acne. Acne is caused by hormones, period. To say EO causes acne is just silly. If your hormones are out of wack, and you have acne, you need to treat it. I used accutane twice and it works great. Now the other sides you mentioned are concerning. No gear should make you sick or itch that much. I think it's your gear or that batch and wouldn't blame EO unless your positive its made with EO. I've never seen a problem with EO, but I've seen and had problems from certain kinds of gear.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws