over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ephedrine and high liver values

Growthfreak

Registered
Newbies
So I’m currently in a trt phase after cycling 750 sust 500 deca and 450 eq for 12 week with anadrol mixed in on and off for 2 week bursts. When I ended my cycle I got blood work done. 1/9/22 my Ast was at 114 and ATL was at 145. So definitely a good time to come off and heal. In an attempt to get my values down I started taking the supplements I usually take including NAC , milk thistle, glutathione, tudca, astragalus.

On 1/26/22 I decided to try injectable glutathione, liver restore from amino asylum at 1 ml / 200mgs a day. On 1/22 I went up to visit a friend in Canada who recommended I try ephedrine pre workout because it gave him great results so I starting taking that from then to present on and off pre workout. I thought cool, works great, and I bought a bottle to bring back to the US. I got great workouts on it and lots of energy so I thought it was a win win. Flash to now I decided to get a little mid trt blood work done to see how my levels are looking. Usually at this point in the TRT health phase my levels are steadily coming down but I got them back to find they they are crazy elevated.

Ast 405 ALT 334! This is worst than any blood work I’ve ever gotten, even mid prep running multiple orals tren and the whole lot, so obviously I’ve been a little confused and panicked. Has anyone else ever had extremely high liver values from taking ephedrine ?

Suprising that happened but could see it I guess, maybe others have more info.

I only use it the last 2 weeks of a cut try not to use stims often. I feel like using it regularly for pre workout isn't a great or healthy idea. Usually my pre workout is a can of zero calorie energy drink or coffee. Maybe some tne if really dieting and lacking energy

Were your liver values at least 48 hours after last training session? If they weren't I'd take them with a grain of salt at most.

The only issue I ever had from taking Ephedrine was a couple months into a prep my blood pressure crept up out of the normal range but i was taking 12.5mg Ephedrine , 100mg caffeine and 5mg Yohimbine 4x a day.

The only thing that ever jacked with my liver value was Winstrol when run at 100mg a day for 6 weeks one time.

Those numbers are way way out of line , I don't think I've ever heard of them being half that unless someone had liver disease.

Take a few day off the gym completely , don't eat or drink like an asshole then have labs drawn again while completely fasted

So I’m currently in a trt phase after cycling 750 sust 500 deca and 450 eq for 12 week with anadrol mixed in on and off for 2 week bursts. When I ended my cycle I got blood work done. 1/9/22 my Ast was at 114 and ATL was at 145. So definitely a good time to come off and heal. In an attempt to get my values down I started taking the supplements I usually take including NAC , milk thistle, glutathione, tudca, astragalus.

On 1/26/22 I decided to try injectable glutathione, liver restore from amino asylum at 1 ml / 200mgs a day. On 1/22 I went up to visit a friend in Canada who recommended I try ephedrine pre workout because it gave him great results so I starting taking that from then to present on and off pre workout. I thought cool, works great, and I bought a bottle to bring back to the US. I got great workouts on it and lots of energy so I thought it was a win win. Flash to now I decided to get a little mid trt blood work done to see how my levels are looking. Usually at this point in the TRT health phase my levels are steadily coming down but I got them back to find they they are crazy elevated.

Ast 405 ALT 334! This is worst than any blood work I’ve ever gotten, even mid prep running multiple orals tren and the whole lot, so obviously I’ve been a little confused and panicked. Has anyone else ever had extremely high liver values from taking ephedrine ?
Try to rest for a week then retake bloods, but add also Alkalino Phosphatase (hope it's correct in english), GGT and Bilirubine.
Meanwhile take TUDCA, and inj gluthatione 200mg ed.
If you take inj Glut, NAC is not really needed.

This way you will have a sort of full panel of your liver and, worst case scenario, you can go to a doctor with bloods ready.

I had bloodwork done many times while using ephedrine and I never saw elevated liver values from it.
I would just get bloodwork done again to make sure its not a lab error

Update!
I went ahead and took 5 days off the gym and retested on the 6th day. Ast went from 405- back down to 113 Alt went from 334 to 258. So it was definitely something that I was taking that was throwing my values way up… I also had done one dose of PT 141 which could have also made my values go up really high. My values have been out of range for a long time now so I’m thinking because I have elevated Values I’m super sensitive to increases. For now Just staying on trt and hgh until I can get back into a normal range. More blood work coming soon and liver imaging just to be sure.

Another random update! So we figured out what was going on with the values. It had nothing to do with gear. I have an auto immune condition called Myositis lol. But I’ve started treatment and now I’m back to bodybuilding
I imagine it feels good to have the mystery solved and getting back to business! Congrats!

Cage

I can't imagine 25mg of ephedrine doing that much to blood work.
Yeah me neither.

I would look into other causes OP.

I take 90 mg Amfetamine daily for my ADHD and regularly high dose the Anadrol and my liver values are always only slightly out of range. (No liver support supplements neither)

It can't be the ephedrine.

Another random update! So we figured out what was going on with the values. It had nothing to do with gear. I have an auto immune condition called Myositis lol. But I’ve started treatment and now I’m back to bodybuilding
I posted before I read this (as usual 😂) but it's good news to now know what caused it.

Good luck with your treatment 💪

I imagine it feels good to have the mystery solved and getting back to business! Congrats!

Cage
This. If it was the ephedra and it was from a supplement company or ugl I'd question what they are really putting in the caps. I'll use bronkaid, pharma grade can be hard in Walmart.

Is ephedra even available anymore? I stopped keeping up with it after it got banned then un-banned if I remember correctly to banned again.

Is this something that’s turned into a black market product? If so is there issues getting a quality product? I haven’t taken ephedra since it was in that supplement I believe back in maybe 98’-01’ called Ripped Fuel?? Dunno if I got that name right or not!

Cage

Is ephedra even available anymore? I stopped keeping up with it after it got banned then un-banned if I remember correctly to banned again.

Is this something that’s turned into a black market product? If so is there issues getting a quality product? I haven’t taken ephedra since it was in that supplement I believe back in maybe 98’-01’ called Ripped Fuel?? Dunno if I got that name right or not!

Cage
Can get at any pharmacy, bronkaid, just need to show Id. It's pharma grade. I prefer it to clean for this reason. Not trusting a ug labs to measure properly down to the mcg so I avoid clen use pharm grade ephedrine.

In Canada you can get it at a supplement store. Right next to the protein powder

Can get at any pharmacy, bronkaid, just need to show Id. It's pharma grade. I prefer it to clean for this reason. Not trusting a ug labs to measure properly down to the mcg so I avoid clen use pharm grade ephedrine.
Yep I get bronkaid from CVS pharmacy. I really like ephedrine….I always get good clean energy from it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws