over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ephedrine and how much to you can buy

siclone

Newbies
I just got two boxes of bronkaid, but does anyone know the limit you can buy each month? I live in Washington State.

You don't need more than 2 boxes a month unless your cooking meth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 boxes should last 40 days if youre taking 3 25mg tabs a day

In NJ you can only buy one box per store visit (actually has to have this printed on the box). Made the mistake of asking for two the first time and the lady basically had me pinned as a potential drug dealer.

No idea how much you can buy per month, but I imagine it varies from state to state as well.

Yeah that's plenty if you're taking it for EC stack.

in Louisiana i think we can buy 2 box every 30 day
you have to scan your drivers license and if you try to buy more it kicks it back as a no sale

Used to live in Wa. Would travel up to Vancouver (or one of the towns closer, depending on what I was doing) and just buying some otc since you can get it in supp shops there (at least last time I checked you could). Don't know what spot in Wa you're at, but that's an option.

Only bought bronch/prima a couple times so never thought about limits.

It's 7.5g/month.

Been thinking about road tripping to Canada for a lifetime supply lol

you have to scan your drivers license and if you try to buy more it kicks it back as a no sale

You can't buy it in Mississippi. To many people making "Mississippi slim fast" so now you can't get it or any good otc cold meds.

In NJ you can only buy one box per store visit (actually has to have this printed on the box). Made the mistake of asking for two the first time and the lady basically had me pinned as a potential drug dealer.

No idea how much you can buy per month, but I imagine it varies from state to state as well.

I live in NJ and have bought more than one box at a time. This was recently as well. But there def is a limit that I believe is per month. Maybe you were trying to buy a Costco size box?

I live in NJ and have bought more than one box at a time. This was recently as well. But there def is a limit that I believe is per month. Maybe you were trying to buy a Costco size box?
Nah, but it might have just been specific to the brand. It was actually a small box at only 12.5mg E per tablet lasting 10 days at 25 3 times per day. It was the generic they sell at Walgreens.

I get mine on trips up to Canada at Popeye's nutrition. They used to ship to the usa but no longer do.

Interesting....born and bred in San Diego, but now live in Can for work.

You can buy three bottles a day, everyday.

Albeit they are 8mg tabs w/Qty 50 in each bottle.

One bottle goes for about 4/4.50$

Nah, but it might have just been specific to the brand. It was actually a small box at only 12.5mg E per tablet lasting 10 days at 25 3 times per day. It was the generic they sell at Walgreens.
That's the brand I use. They're cheap here in Texas and very effective

I was able to buy two boxes of Bronkaid at once yesterday so I believe the limit is two every 30 days but could be wrong.

wondering the same. I've got a couple clients I sell it to and recently got a couple more people requesting it. I don't buy much, but I usually rotate the store I go to just to not attract suspicion. over a year ago I picked one up and the lady mentioned it's a controlled substance while asking for ID. got no problem with the ID part because I'm not using it for other purposes, but I was surprised at it being a "controlled substance". would've thought any 'controlled substance' would require a prescription.

I was able to buy two boxes of Bronkaid at once yesterday so I believe the limit is two every 30 days but could be wrong.

It depends on the size of the box. Some are smaller than others. Like someone else mentioned....you can buy 7.5 grams per month

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131