over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ephedrine and Whats the Deal?

ShortOne

Registered
So i checked over a view sites where i ordered Vasopro or the Biotek ephedrine an all that is going off sale starting june 30th. I havent heard why or anything besides the fact of ECA stacks being banned in 2004. Does someone know whats going on?

Thanks Guys!!!

Mega-Pro which I believe is in Utah, got their liscense taken by the DEA. Who knows how long they will be out of commission. I know this for a fact because I had the DEA in my store wanting to see all records from sales of ephedrine for many months. We keep very good records so nothing happened to us but the one of the main reasons Mega-Pro got in trouble, according to the DEA, was that they were not checking with retailers to make sure they had the correct documentation to even be selling the product. They were supposed to be keeping books on this and they didnt have any. Opps :confused: ......thats a pretty big screw up. All I know is that we can't get it any longer and Mega-Pro has no clue how long they will be out of commission.

I ordered some from EVitamins last month. About three days later they informed me that they were out of stock and will have it on hand by June 12th. Well the 12th was yesterday and they sent me an email saying they now have no idea when they might have it in stock and had reversed the charges on my credit card.

Hmm, this is interesting, all the sites i have checked said that they are discontinuing biotek on the 30th. i wonder what our government is doin...

Eph

Around here you can buy the mini-thins at gas stations & such, but recently they jacked up the price x $2 a box & many only now sell them 24 tabs a box & charge almost the same as they were w/48 tabs!!!!!!!!!!

ShortOne said:
Hmm, this is interesting, all the sites i have checked said that they are discontinuing biotek on the 30th. i wonder what our government is doin...

I think what it boils down to was the DEA actually checking on something they said they were going to do long ago. It seems many of these companies were not opperating with the correct liscensing and permits.

i was under the impression that Herbal epedra was banned, scince day one I have found the eph hcl with guff avalible. stupid huh? like everything else it makes no fucking sense.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws