YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ephedrine for fat loss (how long before becoming dependent)

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am using low dose ephedrine (Primatene) for help with "cutting"/"leaning."

Initially, I started with 6.25 mg/ once a day and felt great energized workouts.
But now I am not feeling it as much, so thinking about upping the dose to 12.5

If I don't take it, at all, I notice a decreased intensity in my workout.

How long can I take it safely, without becoming dependent on it, so when the cut is over I can stop it without too much "withdrawal" symptoms

I have used T3 and Clen in the past, both of which are good at fat-loss, but do not have much dependence potential.

take a break. Whenever I use ephedra, it loses potency after a month, and I have to take some time off.

Well you are using a really low dose so you have room to go up if you want to keep taking it. I'm at 25mg twice a day of bronkaid (50mg daily). I find myself making excuses not to go off but whenever I do, I just do it cold turkey and then I'm fine. There's no sort of withdrawal or anything with it. I don't think it's as bad as people make it out to be. Long term studies show it's pretty safe. The real question mark I think it how bad is it for adrenal fatigue and cortisol. I don't really know the answer to that.

Last edited:
Well you are using a really low dose so you have room to go up if you want to keep taking it. I'm at 25mg twice a day of bronkaid (50mg daily). I find myself making excuses not to go off but whenever I do, I just do it cold turkey and then I'm fine. There's no sort of withdrawal or anything with it. I don't think it's as bad as people make it out to be. Long term studies show it's pretty safe. The real question mark I think it how bad is it for adrenal fatigue and cortisol. I don't really know the answer to that.

I was up to 50mg twice a day during prep. Stopped cold afterwards with no withdrawal and I didn't feel dependent at all.

If using an ECA stack, the withdrawal will come from the caffeine which I always taper down on.

Initially, I started with 6.25 mg/ once a day and felt great energized workouts.

How long can I take it safely, without becoming dependent on it, so when the cut is over I can stop it without too much "withdrawal" symptoms

I have used T3 and Clen in the past, both of which are good at fat-loss, but do not have much dependence potential.

How much caffeine are you taking with each dose?

You won't get dependant on its fat loss effects. Like caffeine, it's stimulatory effects will subside, but the metabolic effects still remain.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

ive ran it 3 days on 2 days off....been a looooong time though.

all this heart talk.....this would be the worst thing for
heart health...https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15704057

but i guess everybody can just take some ubiquinol "to be safe" right..??

lol....you guys are funny.

:D

Last edited:
ive ran it 3 days on 2 days off....been a looooong time though.

all this heart talk.....this would be the worst thing for

heart health...https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15704057

but i guess everybody can just take some ubiquinol "to be safe" right..??

lol....you guys are funny.

:D

Brother that's ephedra, which is a bit different. Ephedrine is an alkaloid of ephedra, which means it's related but not the same plant. This essentially makes it ephedra without the health effects. It's engineered in a lab so it's more stable than natural ephedra.

Going by personal experience, my biggest vice is i like to use EC. I do take breaks of course though. Unlike many people, however, Im a guy who gets echo cardiograms twice per year and extensive bloodwork, and the ephedrine doesn't appear to have been impacting me negatively, at least in the short term. That study showed decreased ejection fraction in ephedra users, but mine has been 60 as long as I've ever been getting that checked whether I'm taking ephedrine or not. I think a big part of it is that is my bp and resting heart rate don't move after taking it. Granted, I usually get echo cardiograms on breaks from EC.

Now there may be some undesirable effects that are happening to me that I am unaware of. I'd like to find out what they are if this is the case. That's why I pondered the question pertaining to cortisol elevation and adrenal fatigue.

If I am on primatene more than a month I end up having to piss several times a night due to the effect it has on the prostate. Really annoying effect that generally makes me use it real sparingly

Brother that's ephedra, which is a bit different. Ephedrine is an alkaloid of ephedra, which means it's related but not the same plant. This essentially makes it ephedra without the health effects. It's engineered in a lab so it's more stable than natural ephedra.

Going by personal experience, my biggest vice is i like to use EC. I do take breaks of course though. Unlike many people, however, Im a guy who gets echo cardiograms twice per year and extensive bloodwork, and the ephedrine doesn't appear to have been impacting me negatively, at least in the short term. That study showed decreased ejection fraction in ephedra users, but mine has been 60 as long as I've ever been getting that checked whether I'm taking ephedrine or not. I think a big part of it is that is my bp and resting heart rate don't move after taking it. Granted, I usually get echo cardiograms on breaks from EC.

Now there may be some undesirable effects that are happening to me that I am unaware of. I'd like to find out what they are if this is the case. That's why I pondered the question pertaining to cortisol elevation and adrenal fatigue.

Yeah Ephedrine(Bronkaid) never makes my heart beat like crazy. More of just a euphoric energy.

Well it doesn't raise my blood pressure. I've never used higher than 25mg at once though

more than 25 would raise mine.....and i have no idea
why mine would skip beats....sometime it would, sometimes
it wouldn't....back then i really didn't give a shit....

now....it would scare the fuck out of me....now im scared to go more
than TRT....:(

more than 25 would raise mine.....and i have no idea

why mine would skip beats....sometime it would, sometimes

it wouldn't....back then i really didn't give a shit....

now....it would scare the fuck out of me....now im scared to go more

than TRT....:(

Yea man I think it's individual because I've seen other people that say that too. I make sure to check my pulse and it doesn't really increase. If it does, it is probably so minor that I wouldn't notice anyway. If it raised my bp and my heart started skipping, I'd stop it immediately. It's also possible my body is just used to it.

When i take ephedrine HCL I never go above 12.5mg (half a Bronkaid) ever 4 hrs or I feel my heart beating more than normal

BUT , I take 5mg Yohimbine and 100mg caffeine with it , so it could be the combo of the three

upping to 12.5 should be totally fine. 12.5 half the standard dose anyway.

ofcourse u would but its only temp. if u cut it for good few weeks u will feel totally normal. i have used abused ephedrine a lot A LOT many many cycles of 16-20 weeks. even when nit on cycle i usr to take it pre w year around. When i quit i quit. mind over matter. i usr to think damn ho am i going to train without it. well i have had many many ball out sessions without it . its nothing. you will be fine with a caffeine based preworkout.

20 weeks max. ephedrine continues to work and works better longer cycle. you can up 25 mg x 3 a day . have 200 mg caffeine​ anhydrous with it and a baby aspirin. many says aspirin not needed. but i think it works better that way. stick to what we know. It was ECA stack for a reason. People might give you some smart ass latest greatest scientific study to say aspirin not needed ask them to talk to the hand and take the good old ECA.

you will be just fine. do a 20 weeks run max.build up on dose if you can handle it which you should be as you have​ used clen and t3 as they are heavier hitters.

clen and ephedrine both stimulates beta 2 receptors.

to freshen up the receptors after the run you can take ketotifen which works great after ephedrine or clen use. a good long rest will do the job to. dosages 1-3 mg. I can get this for you from motheland.

any questions will talk on the other side as we talk almost daily anyway.

replying u here to answer your questions.

allrite bro will catch your brown ass later

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Bronkaid and caffeine is a great poor man's adderal!

You won't get dependant on its fat loss effects. Like caffeine, it's stimulatory effects will subside, but the metabolic effects still remain.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

You know for years it was legal and sold all over as ephedrine hcl. The problem was as spoken about here. It releases or creates an ability of the body to put out nor-adrenaline at a higher rate from natural stores then the body would otherwise allow. The only problem is you have to replenish those stores. And that can only be done so fast. So you rapidly develop tachyphlaxis and you up the dose and rapidly see diminishing stimulation effects.

You can use lower doses over longer periods of time. Or schedule breaks that allow your body to replenish its natural stores. Or rotate with clen or other fat burner.

But we saw maybe mild psychological addiction but its kinda self limiting as you can only get so far pushing the drug dose higher. You will just dig a deeper hole you have to climb out of and we know no other way then giving the body time to rebuild replenished stores which can takes many days if you have hit ephedrine hard.

Unfortunately a drug thats really safe and been around for 5000 years got some bad press because kids would take it at recreational high doses.

Kind of the direction Kratom was going when the DEA proposed the ban.

Both are excellent relatively natural solutions to what ails you.

IPG

you will be just fine. do a 20 weeks run max.build up on dose if you can handle it which you should be as you have​ used clen and t3 as they are heavier hitters.

clen and ephedrine both stimulates beta 2 receptors.

to freshen up the receptors after the run you can take ketotifen which works great after ephedrine or clen use. a good long rest will do the job to. dosages 1-3 mg. I can get this for you from motheland.

any questions will talk on the other side as we talk almost daily anyway.

replying u here to answer your questions.

allrite bro will catch your brown ass later

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Can you explain how ketofin works for ephedra and how to use it? Also does it work for prescription stims like A.
Thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity