over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ephedrine hcl

Just to clarify, you mean synthetic ephedrine right, not herbal ephedra extract? You keep saying "ephedra" which is very different than ephedrine hcl or sulphate

yes im sorry.

geting usp 101 ephedrine hcl pharma grade pure

none of that herbal stuff for this formula

yes im sorry.

You know, that's all you have to say, and it sounds like you have a good product.

However, Guaifenesin and those fillers don't cause "jitters" as you were saying. If anything, Guaifenesin has relaxing properties.

If you want a product with less "jitters" maybe you could try offering a USP Norephedrine product, if you can source it. Norephedrine was brought up the other day, and it reminded me of good times. The stuff is more effective than ephedrine, yet it doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier, offering a product that truly produces less jitters.

thanks guys looks like i will go the canada route

You know, that's all you have to say, and it sounds like you have a good product.

However, Guaifenesin and those fillers don't cause "jitters" as you were saying. If anything, Guaifenesin has relaxing properties.

If you want a product with less "jitters" maybe you could try offering a USP Norephedrine product, if you can source it. Norephedrine was brought up the other day, and it reminded me of good times. The stuff is more effective than ephedrine, yet it doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier, offering a product that truly produces less jitters.

I use Bronchaid from Wallgreens at the pharmacy counter with good results.
25 mg Ephedrine HCL with Guaifenesin.
I love Norephedrine but have not been able to source it for years. If anyone knows a good place to get it please PM me. Great fat burner pre-contest.

Im good with canada.

customs has turned up heat again and guys are dropping like flies..

good luck with that.

I used to get the Kaizen stuff out of Canada. Good stuff, but like BlackStar says, Canada's version of the FDA hasn't allowed export for about two years now. BlackStar, I would definitely place an order once you are ready.

yes im sorry.

Damn let us know, I would love some of that. Nothing compares to the old pure Ephedra HCL from back in the day. I have tried Primatene and Bronkaid, they just dont kick like the old ripped fuel and stacker 2 and all that. Dymetadrine was crazy too.

Ill order some as soon as its available.

primary differences between ephedrine and pseudoephedrine.....ephedrine HCL is really going to show marked differences in that it will serve to dilate the bronchial passages to a much larger extent and will also increase your body temperature higher, therefore boosting the overall metabolic rate as well.

Both products will do this, but ephedrine HCL really stands out as having the most significant effect

Damn let us know, I would love some of that. Nothing compares to the old pure Ephedra HCL from back in the day. I have tried Primatene and Bronkaid, they just dont kick like the old ripped fuel and stacker 2 and all that. Dymetadrine was crazy too.

Ill order some as soon as its available.

Oh man Ripped Fuel, I haven't thought about that in a decade and a half. I used to chug a bottle before wrestling matches in high school and man that shit worked! One day the guy at GNC told me they were going to stop carrying it and I bought out every bottle they had at about 5 different GNC's, I was using it through college for wrestling and wanted to cry the day I pulled the last bottle out of the fridge! Freshmen year my roommate in the dorms decided to take a case home for himself when I only had two cases left, he thought it was no big deal and I wouldn't mind. I literally threatened his life for it and ended up meeting him halfway which was a two hour drive each way to get it back and didn't say one single word to him, just took it, gave him a death stare and left. We still laugh about it.

Last edited:
There was also this powder called something Orange I used to use, maybe aggressive orange or something like that? Anyone remember that stuff?

There was also this powder called something Orange I used to use, maybe aggressive orange or something like that? Anyone remember that stuff?

You may be thinking about Ultimate Orange. If I'm not mistaken, I believe the original formula supposedly contained amphetamine and was formulated by Dan Duchaine.

The original Ripped Fuel was my all time favorite pre-workout/fat loss stimulant. That stuff worked great.

I saw the writing on the wall when the rumor of the ban started so, I ordered 10k of 20 mg ephedrine hcl and yes they still work don't believe the bs about potency loss and expiration dates they still kick........

You may be thinking about Ultimate Orange. If I'm not mistaken, I believe the original formula supposedly contained amphetamine and was formulated by Dan Duchaine.

The original Ripped Fuel was my all time favorite pre-workout/fat loss stimulant. That stuff worked great.

As I remember Ultimate Orange had Dbol or some such stuff as well. So did a few of the other products out there that were good. Then not so good in later batches.

The extra filler and tablet ingredients in bronkaid will make you sick.

it wasnt intended for body building purposes.

im getting a few kilos of ephedra HCL in a couple weeks

Sorry man...I'm definitely interested if there's a more "pure" version.

But the "NO WAY" for Bronkaid for daily use seems a lil bit too much for me. I understand you're trying to push your product, but I haven't nor have I heard anyone get sick from Bronkaid. Seems a little BS to me.

Last edited:
Sorry man...I'm definitely interested if there's a more "pure" version.

But the "NO WAY" for Bronkaid for daily use seems a lil bit too much for me. I understand you're trying to push your product, but I haven't nor have I heard anyone get sick from Bronkaid. Seems a little BS to me.
I've been taking bronchial for years, there is one other compound in it, and neither will make you sick... it is a US FDA approved asthma medication...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity