over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Epistane log

socialdfan

Registered
I received my free bottle from mmowry yesterday, thank you, started today as my joints have recovered from my terrible Bdrol experience. I will "pulse" it at 20mg before/after my workouts 3 days per week as I train DC style. Diet will be basic, lean meats, LBA's, TP MassG powdered muscle, TP BCAA Plus, MassG Test Booster (been on about 5-6 months now). Cardio is low intensity daily and I usually take one day off per week from all exercise. Currently about 190lbs with barely visible abs. I will not make this scientific but will do my best to communicate visible and visceral effects. My genetics and recovery are average at best. I imagine a fair assesment will come in about two weeks from today.

maybe some progress pics if it goes well.

Shouldn't be a problem to post a pic at the end. Here is a typical days diet on a training day.
7am 12 grams TP BCAA plus 15oz water, small scoop creatine, 3 grams EFA,
9am Greek yogurt with two tablespoons Kashi granola, half cup low fat cottage cheese with few Dole pineapple chunks,12 oz water, two swigs LBA's, apple.
Noon Morningstar chick pattie on wholewheat bread little bit BBQ sauce, half cup lowfat cottage cheese with Dole pineapple chunks, 1 cup Jasmine rice, one swig LBA's, 12 oz water.
1:30 preworkout 20mg Epistane, JACKD 10 oz water, then start drinking my Massive G powdered muscle on way to gym and thru workout 21 oz water. Little creatine mixed in. Will also hit fountain during workout and have about ten ounces during cardio.
PWO-24 grams TP BCAA plus in 15oz water 20 mg Epistane
5:30-6pm dinner 8oz lean turkey with taco mix, half cup black beans, lettuce, little bit lowfat sourcream, 1 cup Jasmine rice. 8oz water
8-9pm five swigs LBA's and half cup peanuts.

diet looks pretty good. Sorry to hear about your joints. When did you start having the issue on the boladrol? I am on day four and going good so far

My joint issues began around week two and just seemed to worsen until I was done with one packet. I think some extra fish oil and Cissus may help should you begin to experience...If I should run again it will be only 1 tablet, 2mg, daily and I will def run every support I can...I would like to give it another trial being overly prepared.

I received my free bottle from mmowry yesterday, thank you, started today as my joints have recovered from my terrible Bdrol experience. I will "pulse" it at 20mg before/after my workouts 3 days per week as I train DC style. Diet will be basic, lean meats, LBA's, TP MassG powdered muscle, TP BCAA Plus, MassG Test Booster (been on about 5-6 months now). Cardio is low intensity daily and I usually take one day off per week from all exercise. Currently about 190lbs with barely visible abs. I will not make this scientific but will do my best to communicate visible and visceral effects. My genetics and recovery are average at best. I imagine a fair assesment will come in about two weeks from today.

Interested to hear your results. Some guys I worked with had mixed reviews with Epistane.

I was planning on running fish oil anyways and will let you know if I experience the same joint pain. I hope you give it another try. My first four days was 4mg but I will be upping it to 8mg per a suggestion by PHF due to my experience with prohormones and my goals for this trial.

3rd workout today running 20mg before and after workout. Weights and or reps were up, no issues with joints so far. Looking leaner but I attribute that to my diet. Going to change it up a bit and go with skiploading principles as best I understand them. Also going to cut as much dairy out as I can and will be replaced with either lean meats or LBA'S. Tomorrow will be skiploading day and diet will remain clean Monday-Saturday. Also going to go one more week "pulsing" the Epistane then will add 10mg mornings on my off days.

Also if you have not already the Longevity videos posted by Skip are a must watch.

LONGEVITY: The long awaited DVD from bodybuilding and contest prep guru, Ken 'SKIP' Hill

Last edited:
Sixth workout today, currently running 10mg mornings non-workout days and still 20mg before and after workouts. Again this week weights and or reps are up. Nothing extraordinary but better. Leaning out process is going well and am noticing some nice subtle changes in my look. Still eating clean Monday-Sat, trying now to cut as much dairy out. Using LBA's to replace the cottage cheese but will still have my Greek yogurt each day. My Skipload is tomorrow :)

So I would say so far the Epistane is working well so for the money it is not a bad investment. Joints feel good, slightly more oily skin and bit acne on my neck/hair line. Update again next Saturday.

Glad its going well for you. Epistane is noted for its steady muscle gains and lack of sides.

I agree that an over the counter like Epistane, so far, is worth the small investment. Like the way I am filling out while my belly, hip, lower back fat is going away.

Ok, another update. 9th workout, weigths and or reps are up. Looking fuller in the shoulders and vascularity is getting better as I lean out. Still no joint issues. Going to run this about two more weeks. Will also be upping my non workout day dosage to 20mg in the mornings.

Today is my Skipload day so off for my second feeding.

:headbang:

im in!

im currently on epi, i personally love it. it does everything for me, fat loss, strength, vascularity, and size is all there.

I have ran a few epistane cycles. Always good results. I liked the CEL brand E-Stane the best. Haven't tried any of the newer versions.

I have ran a few epistane cycles. Always good results. I liked the CEL brand E-Stane the best. Haven't tried any of the newer versions.

well not to take anything from CEL quality products but we were the original ones, that brought this to the market and have kept it there. ;)

I am not familiar with other brands but trying to provide a fair assessment since mmowry provided me the sample. To date the IBE has been a good product for me.

I have used several bottles of ibe epistane. The product was always good. It was the packaging that I didn't care for. It was never consistent. Sometimes it would have a white top, sometimes a black one. Sometimes I would get bottles with no clear plastic seal on the top. Maybe someone took them off I don't know. With CEL it was always consistent and when I got a bottle I knew instantly it was good. If I see that the packaging is different I'm gonna wonder if the product is different. Ya know what I'm sayin.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131