over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Epistane (Not the PH) for competition prep

I wasn’t prepping then, just running test/EQ to give it a trial run. Joint pain was definitely just from being dry as shit and potential collagen impacts

ohh ok gotcha ..for some reason i read "contest prep" in your post #33 and my brain connected it as a potential reason that could have exacerbated the joint pain
..my bad ..my apologies
^^^don't want you to think that i was challenging what you def know to be true from your experiences

solution might simply be a lower dose
^^^40mg/day is considered advanced dose
^^^with 20-30mg/day being the norm
or
Pulse Dosing EOD

..have not seen anything that connects EPI as a negative to collagen or joints tho

PS ..at least it sounds like you def had the real deal :p

ohh ok gotcha ..for some reason i read "contest prep" in your post #33 and my brain connected it as a potential reason that could have exacerbated the joint pain
..my bad ..my apologies
^^^don't want you to think that i was challenging what you def know to be true from your experiences

solution might simply be a lower dose
^^^40mg/day is considered advanced dose
^^^with 20-30mg/day being the norm
or
Pulse Dosing EOD

..have not seen anything that connects EPI as a negative to collagen or joints tho

PS ..at least it sounds like you def had the real deal :p

All good man, obviously the right line of thinking as a prep and prep dugs would only exacerbate things. Next time I run it I’ll probably start at 20mg and see how things go from there or resign myself to some light lifting

Prolly feeling like the tin man after a hurricane came through at 75mg a day

lol probably

All I remember on that stuff was that at 40mg/day I looked great and felt good for about 2-3 weeks then my joints killed. I dropped all sort of low rep stuff out of my workout and would just chase the pump with really high reps. I felt OK doing that but it wasn't worth it. I would literally feel like an old man getting in bed at night even doing high rep stuff.

I can't imagine that 75mg/day is sustainable that long with keeping any sort of decent intensity to training going.

I like drugs like GH, primo, anavar, IGF that make my muscles AND joints feel stronger but everybody's mileage may vary :star-:ars

I used it a lower dose when I was with the late Paul Boresen in the UK.
This is before it was a "supplement" on the market and was considered a VERY exotic compound.
My dosage varied from 10mg/day to 20mg/day depending on the days and looking at my notes, It had a VERY cosmetic effect after 3.5 weeks. I did not experience any of the side effects at that dose.
I maintained the base I had been on and added the epi at that time. I seldom would add in orals when not in contest prep.

I used it a lower dose when I was with the late Paul Boresen in the UK.
This is before it was a "supplement" on the market and was considered a VERY exotic compound.
My dosage varied from 10mg/day to 20mg/day depending on the days and looking at my notes, It had a VERY cosmetic effect after 3.5 weeks. I did not experience any of the side effects at that dose.
I maintained the base I had been on and added the epi at that time. I seldom would add in orals when not in contest prep.

Not to hijack the thread, I have known Paul and Kerry when they were at "Betta Bodies", I haven't spoken to Kerry since he sold his gym and CNP, do you have his contact info by chance?

Not to hijack the thread, I have known Paul and Kerry when they were at "Betta Bodies", I haven't spoken to Kerry since he sold his gym and CNP, do you have his contact info by chance?

I do not, Notorious. I grew close to Paul when we where doing the "Over the Edge" seminars all overs. I visited him at home couple times. After he passed away, I stayed in touch with his old lady who sent me a couple shipments of books he had written that where sold and had to be reshipped to the distributors. I was living in Texas at the time. The last time I spoke to Kerry was to give my condolences...

Are you guys talking about this stuff? you can still get it online...

Attachments

• HAVOC.jpg
    HAVOC.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 161
IMO epi spanks winny mg for mg. Big, full vascular strong, aggression. Really good stuff at 40-45mg a day. But its rough, makes you rea lethargic after 4-5 weeks in.

Are you guys talking about this stuff? you can still get it online...

NO
EPISTANE a banned substance in the USA

"In late 2014, a guy called President Obama signed a law called the Designer Steroid Control Act (DSCA). This change to the law banned the manufacture, sale, distribution and possession of a whole range of compounds and products."
^^^substances included in this ban:
EPISTANE
HALODROL
SUPERDROL

So this stuff on ebay is legit and not some fake? Thats good to know.
^^^Ebay seems to be the only place you can find the old "RPM" bottle
(RPM has not produced "HAVOC/EPI" in years)
^^^so it seems that they are either selling "a seemingly never ending supply" of old stock
(..don't know what "grey area" of the law that would fall in :confused:)
..or they counterfeited the bottle, so who knows what you'r getting

^^^FWIW; ..our product is dosed @15mg/tab
+ our bottles are 100/tabs
+ our EPI is priced much better
+ we are accountable ;)

IMO epi spanks winny mg for mg. Big, full vascular strong, aggression. Really good stuff at 40-45mg a day. But its rough, makes you rea lethargic after 4-5 weeks in.

^^^agreed!! ..IMO it dries you out better than WIN + gives a fullness similar to VAR

..i really think to incorporate 6-8wks of EPI into a cycle + avoid the over-drying effects ..you'r going to need to mitigate that dose down to no more than 20mgs/day, as ROGUE illustrated a few post up

again FWIW: Anabolic/Androgenic Rating for EPI is 1100:91

A few years back it was found that a good portion of the rpn havoc were fakes. Buyer beware on purchasing that product.

I really like epistane. I may have to get with sourdiesel and seee what his is all about.

A few years back it was found that a good portion of the rpn havoc were fakes. Buyer beware on purchasing that product.

I really like epistane. I may have to get with sourdiesel and seee what his is all about.

i appreciate your post brother (..and i appreciate many of your posts from other threads)

instead of "anytime you'r ready, let me know"
i'll do 1 better
i'v always got packs landing ..so i will make sure that there is some EPI coming for you
^^^on me ..as a professional courtesy based out of respect

drop you a PM you when it's in town ;)

Bumping this as I've found epistane readily available and decided to do another run. Loved it in the past low sides good strength gains and dry.

Started at 20m now at 40mg and this stuff is great for contest prep. Vascularity and dryness. No sides yet to speak on. 3 weeks in and loving it. Cheaper option for anavar and less negative impact then winstrol

pretty sure thats kinda how this thread started.
and like i said years back.
its always here.
lol

Check the anabolic androgenic ratio for epistane. It was known as a first timer steroid. It was stronger than you think. Old school prohormones we're fucking stout. You build lots of.lean mass with epistane. I put 10 pounds in an epistane only cycle like 2010 all lean muscle. It's great for precontest insane pumps

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131