over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Epistane (Not the PH) for competition prep

Getnbiggger

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
Looking for opinions and personal experience from those who have used Epiistane , not the prohormone, in competition prep. Is there a place for epistane? and if so what results did you get?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Looking for opinions and personal experience from those who have used Epiistane , not the prohormone, in competition prep. Is there a place for epistane? and if so what results did you get?

What epistane is there that isn't the prohormone? Even the over the counter stuff that was legal wasn't technically a prohormone. It was a designer steroid. Pretty sure theres only 1 epsitane

was wondering exactly what heavyhitter said.

also, i remember goal245 said he took epistane by itself for his first cycle and put on something like 30 lean pounds or so...

a lot of guys rave about it

There is no "prohormone" and "steroid" version of Epistane....its the same thing.
And it was a designer steroid.

Sorry. my bad. Still interested in experiences if anyone cares to share, thanks

I have used it many times since it came out nothing keeps me leaner and dryer than Epistane. Gonna try high dose primo with epi for my next contest prep.
40mg is effective without excessive lethargy 60mg per day and I'm just to sleepy. I have used it for long periods cycled with test & Deca never a problem yet with blood work.

epistane was great. I loved it

My absolute favorite. Not the strongest or most rowdy, but damn it gets the job done all the while feeling good. I'm planning on trying an injectable epistane in the near future hopefully.

It was the first steroid i ever used and loved it. I recently purchased some from UK and was kinda disapointed with it. Not sure if its just not as good as it was back in the day or what

I don’t see anyone selling it. It gave me more strength than SDrol , nice gains.. but as far as composition; epistane didn’t do much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t see anyone selling it. It gave me more strength than SDrol , nice gains.. but as far as composition; epistane didn’t do much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EPI didn't do much for me either. I never was impressed with it. I wouldn't mind giving an injectable version a run some day for what that's worth.

First thing I ever touched, ran along with 500mg Test-E weekly. Loved it, but of course it was the first anabolic to really touch my system. Wish it was still readily available so I could see if the magic was genuine for me or just my body soaking up the newly-discovered androgens.

A couple years ago I remember seeing a plethora of ebay auctions selling old bottles of the stuff...but you had to worry about counterfeits and whatnot, just didn't seem worth it. Not to say most UG gear is much different I suppose...

My absolute favorite. Not the strongest or most rowdy, but damn it gets the job done all the while feeling good. I'm planning on trying an injectable epistane in the near future hopefully.

I like the injectable. It feels about twice as strong per mg, and I get less digestive issues with it compared to the oral.

I took it some years ago.... RPN Havoc I believe was the name. I gained a lot of strength, some decent size, and all with a nice anti-e effect. I suppose this is why it was terrible on my joints. Having more knowledge now I'm sure running it would be a new animal. Especially as injectable. If its anything similar to injectable superdrol...That stuff is far superior in terms of reducing sides v.s. the oral version.

Sent from my S2_PRO using Tapatalk

So I'm day 4 into the oral EPI @ 75 mg ED. holy shit! Crazy veins, noticeable increase in hardness and overall freaky look. So far I haven't had any sides and the results are profound. I love this shit for prep!

Could be wrong but I believe the OP may have been looking for experiences with epitiostanol which I also believe IS the parent steroid of epistane. Could be off on both but either way I personally would like to know if anyone has used **EDIT**

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner