over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Epistane with HRT 200MG Test

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm getting older and pretty much just sticking with trying maintain size and actually loose a little and cut up with diet/cardio. My HRT is 200mg Test Cy week. EPI is easy to get and I can get GH prescribed although it will cost me few $$$.

Anyone use Epi and get good result wit 200mg test week.

My plan is just 200mg week Test Cyp, Epi 40mg day and 2iu Gh day.

Ya thats it! My goal is to drop from 250 to lean 220. I never had problem gaining size without AAS and no more than 200mg week test. my problem has been keeping fat low and staying lean while maintaining muscle.

I plan to maybe do bunch mini cycles. Epi 30days and maybe bump Test up to 300mg week then 30 days off Epi back to 200mg Test. i plan just try maintain 220s under 10%.

My plan is to just lift light. Unfortunately with chronic lyme disease, herniated disc neck & back and failed surgery i think this is all i can maintain and stay healthy without over taxing self and still feeling like I have somewhat of a physique.

Everyone tells me just do cardio and cut up and do high reps as have enough size if not competing.

Last edited:
Anyone run Epi with around 200mg Test, 2iu gh see decent results?

LOL epistanes a joke compared to the real thing bro... Why not do Tbol ? or var 80mg for 6 weeks ?

LOL epistanes a joke compared to the real thing bro... Why not do Tbol ? or var 80mg for 6 weeks ?

He's asking a question and seeking advice and it appears he wants to stay away from the real thing.

He's asking a question and seeking advice and it appears he wants to stay away from the real thing.

That's what's mind fucking me, and I'm curious to find out... He talks about 300mg of Test, so he clearly is not staying away from the "real" thing.

Epistane is just as toxic as other oral AAS, and not as effective

I´m a big fan of EPI! I have used it on TRT doses and even just 30mg a week gives me a much better look.
So yes I think it would be great in a cut period, makes you look full even on low kcal, strength is great and mood is also up.

Didnt like Epistane.

Gave me acne like no other steroid I've ever taken.

Primobolin may be something to look at taking, with virtually no sides and gives you a clean hard look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Methepitiostanol is the real thing, and it's strong. It's an 17aa DHT derivative with an additional little ring off the A-ring, similar to Stanozolol. It is a class-two steroid with mechanisms that compliment class-one steroids.

Sometime when I need to, I'm gonna run it with Trestolone for a clean bulk.

Epi hurts my joints just like Winstrol. Might not be the best choice for someone with Lyme disease

I have cruzed on Epi, test C & GH
I love the stuff but it got banned

because of legalities of obtaining var and tbol and getting real stuff.

Epi is cheap and whatever stock is left you can still buy. tbol geeze everyone i know gains on that. im trying get lean and just hold muscle with lowest dosage possible and knwo what im getting. 80mg of var not trying do high dose of anything. just a little above my HRT Levels for short burst so to keep all my blood working check and health.

Ius eto get a script for 20mg var day and with 200mg cyp week that was enough to maintain a nice look for the summer. I may try to see if i can get script for 100mg deca week instead since last time my joints hurt from about 18yrs ago i was able get script. so maybe 200mg test cyp/ 100mg deca week for lil bit then stop the deca. Actually that exact thing i used when firts started this game and got amazing resulsts so was thinking mayeb thats what ill do if can get script fro deca.

the epi $35 for month still easy get so i thought i here what others results where with just 200mg test week.

just saying what i will be doing and asking what others who did around 200mg test week with epi felt/thought is all.

I have chronic Lyme's as well, I find daily or also just was me out quickly. You're better off with bumping your test up if you can, curcumin and reservatrol help a lot.

Oral pretty workout seem OK if you don't use more than 4 days a week, in my experience.

I have chronic Lyme's as well, I find daily or also just was me out quickly. You're better off with bumping your test up if you can, curcumin and reservatrol help a lot.

Oral pretty workout seem OK if you don't use more than 4 days a week, in my experience.

Been taking resv curc for while. Before it was available here. Think lot my issues over years thyroid and other things nay be from the Lyme. Prob try see if get scrip for lil deca.

Been taking resv curc for while. Before it was available here. Think lot my issues over years thyroid and other things nay be from the Lyme. Prob try see if get scrip for lil deca.

I'm prescribed T3 and A DA along with test. Lyme's as you know messes with everything. Make sure everything is optimal.

Because Epi is significantly stronger than T-bol, and will keep you at least as dry, if not drier. You will certainly gain more muscle with epistane, per mg--and it is as "real" as it is going to get.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity