over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Epistane with HRT 200MG Test

I´m a big fan of EPI! I have used it on TRT doses and even just 30mg a week gives me a much better look.
So yes I think it would be great in a cut period, makes you look full even on low kcal, strength is great and mood is also up.

Yes, Epi is a great steroid. Next to no sides, moderately strong muscle builder, especially for a "cutter", and will keep you nice and dry.

Epistane is a legit compound...
I've actually got a bunch stashed, selling/keeping some...
I'd run it at 40-50mg for 6-8 weeks..

because of legalities of obtaining var and tbol and getting real stuff.

Epi is cheap and whatever stock is left you can still buy. tbol geeze everyone i know gains on that. im trying get lean and just hold muscle with lowest dosage possible and knwo what im getting. 80mg of var not trying do high dose of anything. just a little above my HRT Levels for short burst so to keep all my blood working check and health.

Ius eto get a script for 20mg var day and with 200mg cyp week that was enough to maintain a nice look for the summer. I may try to see if i can get script for 100mg deca week instead since last time my joints hurt from about 18yrs ago i was able get script. so maybe 200mg test cyp/ 100mg deca week for lil bit then stop the deca. Actually that exact thing i used when firts started this game and got amazing resulsts so was thinking mayeb thats what ill do if can get script fro deca.

the epi $35 for month still easy get so i thought i here what others results where with just 200mg test week.

Don't dumb down your response by using words like "real" stuff, just because some other people knocked it.

Because Epi is significantly stronger than T-bol, and will keep you at least as dry, if not drier. You will certainly gain more muscle with epistane, per mg--and it is as "real" as it is going to get.

Mike Arnold,

What minimum dosage would you recommend for Epi?

Because Epi is significantly stronger than T-bol, and will keep you at least as dry, if not drier. You will certainly gain more muscle with epistane, per mg--and it is as "real" as it is going to get.

Yah t-bol is ridiculously stupid. If you add 4-chloro to nortestosterone, then you get a good steroid. If you add 4-chloro to testosterone, then you get a dud. If it was 6-chloro, then you'd have something.

It seems like t-bol isn't the "real thing" because it has been neutered with a modification that we know sucks. Epistane is significantly stronger.

I don't care what anyone says epi is a great steroid, very few side effects and gives a nice polished look, I just started running some three days ago and can already see the difference stuff is definitely for real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care what anyone says epi is a great steroid, very few side effects and gives a nice polished look, I just started running some three days ago and can already see the difference stuff is definitely for real

What brand and dosage are you using?

IBE got it off eBay taking 60 mg a day

I agree 100%! I had a few times where good friends have asked me to take off my shirt because they couldn´t believe how big I looked within a few days since they last saw me in the gym.

First time I used EPI (30mg Havoc) was in Indonesia and I had people stopping when I was walking around in a t-shirt or tank-top to tell how good and big I looked and at that time I was barely 77kg on 177cm tall, so not big by any means. But EPI just makes me looks that much bigger and better, with no side effects.

If I use Dbol, Anadrol or Wins my appetite dies within a week and acid reflux starts. EPI let´s me eat and barely any acid reflux as long as my diet is fairly clean.

I agree 100%! I had a few times where good friends have asked me to take off my shirt because they couldn´t believe how big I looked within a few days since they last saw me in the gym.

First time I used EPI (30mg Havoc) was in Indonesia and I had people stopping when I was walking around in a t-shirt or tank-top to tell how good and big I looked and at that time I was barely 77kg on 177cm tall, so not big by any means. But EPI just makes me looks that much bigger and better, with no side effects.

If I use Dbol, Anadrol or Wins my appetite dies within a week and acid reflux starts. EPI let´s me eat and barely any acid reflux as long as my diet is fairly clean.

That's very good to hear, especially at only 30mg. How many days did it take for you to see results? Did you just feel bigger and fuller? Did you feel leaner too? Any strength gains?

That's very good to hear, especially at only 30mg. How many days did it take for you to see results? Did you just feel bigger and fuller? Did you feel leaner too? Any strength gains?

I have used it for looking good for a holiday a couple of times, and always just started it 1 week before and I think within 3-5 days I start seeing big changes. Scale wise I don´t move much, but you also have to remember I used it mostly for holidays where diet is whatever I want and even a couple of drinks here and there, not the healthiest thing but that´s how I have done it. But before I started doing EPI on holidays I was always loosing weight, this is not happening anymore, I always weigh around the same when I get back home after a 3 week holiday.

I looked leaner and fuller, something about where the water goes I think, because I look so much better on EPI. Strength is up too, but not as much as I hear some people gain on EPI, it´s quite mild for me in the strength gains, but all roids are that, never had any huge gains in strength on anything except Halotestin.

I have used in a bulker too, with Deca and for sure looked better and got a bit stronger, but for me it was not worth it, didn´t gain much more that just the Deca and normal diet/training.

I think EPI shines in a cutter and recomp scenarios, so I use it those 2 times a year when I do 3 week holidays and sometimes if I`m home a lot in the summer.

I liked it at like 50mg it took like 3 weeks to really kick in. It will mess with your joints so beware.

You know I think that Epi enables your Class I steroids to remain effective longer. Personally, I don't really rely on any Class II steroids. I try to figure how they'll compliment a cycle, through all those other mechanisms.

Mike Arnold,

What minimum dosage would you recommend for Epi?

Depends on your goals. 30 mg/day is a good dose for less experienced guys, while 40-50 mg is good for more developed guys. Many people have gone higher, but beyond 50 mg, you are not going to improve the quality of your musculature any further. However, higher doses will allow you to grow more.

In my opinion, if 50 mg is not providing enough "growth", you are better off increasing your dose of non-methylated AAS, not using larger doses of epi.

Epi one my fav orals. Not harsh. 40-60mg 4-6 weeks bit like anavar but find it puts more muscle on

Holy hell, where have I been? This epi stuff sounds interesting.

I ran epistane in highschool when I was a junior, 60mg a day, I was hard as nails weighed 220and set the record for the 40 at my school, but wasn't cause of epistane. But just saying epistane friking rocks, I thought it is completely banned now???

Epistane was some great stuff the last time I tried it. Not sure why some guys are so quick to knock it and recommend the "real" thing. It not a pro hormone and is active on it own. I responded really well to it And the strength gains I got on it were comparable to drol, which probably isn't typical of most users but still worth noting. Definitely comparable to a hearty dose of var in my opinion. I'd probably run the stuff again if I didn't have access to good var.

Ive been searching everywhere for or halo seems like this stuff is ban everywhere now..... When i took epi recently i loved stacked with halo good stuff.... Nice gains

For what it's worth, all my brother uses is Epi and he's gone from the 220 class with a 500lb deadlift. He's now 275 with a 766 deadlift. Epi twice a year for 6 weeks is all he's used. No test or anything else.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear