over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Epitalon - anyone ever research it?

It looks like once a week use is enough.

It seems to all depend on the goal. If for greater longevity then that was what I saw in some research but those using it daily (orally large dosing) experienced reversal of aging issues like wrinkles, grey hair, and farsightedness. For the later cases it appears that 100mcg to 200mcg subq may accomplish that goal. Either way, it takes lots of time to see the impact.

It seems to all depend on the goal. If for greater longevity then that was what I saw in some research but those using it daily (orally large dosing) experienced reversal of aging issues like wrinkles, grey hair, and farsightedness. For the later cases it appears that 100mcg to 200mcg subq may accomplish that goal. Either way, it takes lots of time to see the impact.

I've become extremely farsighted in the past year. I definitely want to get rid of wrinkles. Thank you for the dosing protocol. I can start with 100mcg subQ per day and go up from there.

I've become extremely farsighted in the past year. I definitely want to get rid of wrinkles. Thank you for the dosing protocol. I can start with 100mcg subQ per day and go up from there.

I have read where the oral drops were placed directly in the eye and even better repair was caused faster. I have no idea of the concentration but with what is available in the US by where we can get it, the cost would be quite high to use that much. It seems to be readily available outside of the US so people have tried many different things cost-effectively.

I have read where the oral drops were placed directly in the eye and even better repair was caused faster. I have no idea of the concentration but with what is available in the US by where we can get it, the cost would be quite high to use that much. It seems to be readily available outside of the US so people have tried many different things cost-effectively.

Of course, the U.S. FDA never makes anything that's beneficial easy to obtain. :banghead:

Thanks for posting. This stuff is new to me.

Anymore info or anyone using this?

Would love to take advantage of a sale but wanted to see if anyone has ran this and what results you had

Would love to take advantage of a sale but wanted to see if anyone has ran this and what results you had

Someone has just started a log over on Anasci in the peptide section running Superiors Epitalon and Oxytocin. Check it out... so far he and his wife are loving it.

Someone has just started a log over on Anasci in the peptide section running Superiors Epitalon and Oxytocin. Check it out... so far he and his wife are loving it.

Thank you I will go check it out......

Trying it now for the past 3 weeks, too early to tell. I am rehabbing from flesh-eating bacteria and 12 surgeries so it will take a while.

I have been using it for about 7 months almost every day. Initially at 100mcg/day and for the last 3 or 4 months at 200mcg/day. I can't really say I am seeing much change, but I wasn't expecting anything quickly. Hair is about the same. Wrinkles are maybe a bit less. I am committed to a year before deciding to keep doing it or not.

I have been using it for about 7 months almost every day. Initially at 100mcg/day and for the last 3 or 4 months at 200mcg/day. I can't really say I am seeing much change, but I wasn't expecting anything quickly. Hair is about the same. Wrinkles are maybe a bit less. I am committed to a year before deciding to keep doing it or not.

Pushinit, you have an update on this? Anyone that's been using it for awhile have comments?

I stopped using it in January after seeing no noticeable benefits. It is possible that I wasn't using enough in each injection, but larger doses were not in the budget.

By itself, it's what didn't happen that should matter with this stuff. It keeps the telomeres young, but that by itself doesn't guarantee that the body is suddenly gonna go through an error correction program.

Otherwise, there is no single "thing" that's gonna reverse aging. Are you kidding me? Some of those people are nuts...but there may be a few for whom this is exactly what they need in order to induce noticeable results. Otherwise, Epithalon is just a part of a larger solution involving complex processes.

By itself, it's what didn't happen that should matter with this stuff.
...and of course one will never know that. However, what drives most people to try Epithalon is the multiple postings on other sites that talk about the reduction in the amount of grey hair, wrinkles, and even improved eyesight. This is why it is taken 1 or more times/day for a long period of time. For maintenance, research indicated that that it takes only a few weeks per year to achieve that.

My goal was more than maintenance and that was not achieved.

My understanding is that it needs to be minimum of 3mg/day for results.

From what I understand, Epitalon is tough to get unless synthesized or from that blog guy above me, but he sells it at like 100 bucks for a 2 week supply!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws