over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Epo help please

Scuncknuts

Registered
Newbies
I just found out I have a swim test in 3 days and my cardio is garbage now. Last time I took the test I was on cardarine and bold cyp.

I have some epo just chilling in my fridge.
Can anyone recommend a safe dose? Thanks for helping.

I doubt taking it 3 days prior to the test will do much, I think it takes more time to build up RBCs. This study looked at 4 weeks of use.

It won't do anything in 3 days, don't bother.

When I used it way back when you would get some lactic acid buffering effects first, but nothing really performance boosting for a few weeks.

At this point I would just make sure you are eating and sleeping well due the next 3 days.

This is a dangerous drug to mess with and I don't say that easily. I sure as hell wouldn't ask and follow dosing advice from someone on here concerning EPO. But like maldorf and fa seeshus have already said, it isn't going to work in 3 days.

From what I understand you have to dose it high

what ? Your crazy .. don’t dose it high ..
Actually , don’t use it at all.
I saw usage of this in college .. and it was super dangerous .. I’d say more so than DNP, insulin etc, once EPO is in, its in..

not to mention, shit won’t matter for you in 3 day’s. I assume your a marine/seal or ranger.

your better off just stretching, relaxing your mind and doing some cardio in the next few days.

but don’t use epo, it’ll hurt you more than help you at this point .

Brother.....I’m going to tell you your better of throwing it out. Dangerous stuff. Two strongmen I knew were messing with epo when they died. If using it is not making you lots of money it’s just not worth it.

The main issue I see with this in a military context is that EPO becomes even more dangerous if you happen to get dehydrated. Your blood pretty much turns to mud. I had this start to happen way back when I tried it. In order to safely run it, many athletes will use blood thinners, but obviously in a combat setting this is a no go, as you will not clot and bleed out.

I know this is a little old but I thought I'd add-

Like others have said, don't bother as RBC's take time too mature.

Plus once the RBC's are up functioning you need to learn to train/perform through the usual fatigue indicators (respiration, heart rate, muscle fatigue, lungs/muscle burning.) Once you realize you have more in the tank it's good but you still need the mental edge to push through - for me at least.

Ran it for years and didn't find it dangerous if you take precautions - stay hydrated and a baby aspirin a day.

Unless your on the Tour de France or make money from competing I wouldn’t touch it

I don’t have any experience with it personally to advise dose. All I can say is if you did take it. Make sure you stay hydrated. It does not raise blood pressure in most users so you don’t know your in danger till disaster strikes

I know this is a little old but I thought I'd add-

Like others have said, don't bother as RBC's take time too mature.

Plus once the RBC's are up functioning you need to learn to train/perform through the usual fatigue indicators (respiration, heart rate, muscle fatigue, lungs/muscle burning.) Once you realize you have more in the tank it's good but you still need the mental edge to push through - for me at least.

Ran it for years and didn't find it dangerous if you take precautions - stay hydrated and a baby aspirin a day.

Well said. Ya 99% of the people that comment on EPO have never used it. If you have experience with it, you will know its not going to turn your blood to sludge overnight and kill you.
EPO works well to increase your endurance, but like others said here, 3 days aint enough to get any effect from it. You will need to load on it for a few weeks, then get on a maintenance dose after that. Its dangerous if your not monitoring the hematocrit levels, and you get dehydrated. Fortunately its not hard to monitor the crit if you have a centrifuge to spin your blood and get a reading. A cheap centrifuge is only a few hundred bucks. If you are going to use it, make sure you know what your crit levels are before you start. A lot of guys will start to use it, then test the crit levels several weeks or months later, and this prevents them from knowing how much of an increase the EPO is responsible for.

If you really know what your doing and your not loaded up on a bunch of other AAS it will really work well for you, but its not some super drug that will turn you into a badass endurance athlete.. just like steroids wont turn you into a ripped bber if your not training with weights properly.. The guys that die while using it are pushing the envelope. The cyclists that have died from it could have died just as easy from the massive amounts of stimulants they were on. Any Strongmen that 'died from it' were certainly on other drugs as well that probably caused/helped with their demise. Personally I think it works best when your not using any AAS, or very minimal doses, similar to TRT etc. When your loaded up on gear and using EPo you'll burn out from lactic acid burn before you can really experience the effects of the EPO, thats my experience at least.

Might want to contact Lance Armstrong or Jan Ulrich, they were masters at using EPO

He's not much of a guru when he tests positive. Armstrong and Ulrich and a host of others never tested positive for EPO. As they saying in cycling goes " Teams don't have doctors to make sure the riders are clean, they have doctors to make sure the riders test clean "

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear