over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

epo log

mpiller

Registered
not sure how many will be interested in this but I thought I'd post it anyways. My rat will be starting epo a week from today. I've read all of the research I can find and its incredible how much the dosages vary. We will be playing it very safe and doing 3000 iu twice weekly, planning on mon/thur. I know that is much less than what much of the research has shown, but I'll adjust depending on blood work. Planning to do bloodwork every 10 days to get three shots in between each. My rat will be starting pct from a test only cycle this week, while on cycle hct was 42, hoping to get it to 49-50. The hct of 42 was on 350 mg per week of test prop. Reasoning behind epo is for sport, my rat has plenty of muscle but needs to increase endurance greatly. I'll let everyone know how training goes but I know that can have many variables so this is mainly just to post bloodwork to show the changes, and how quickly the come about. Any suggestions/criticism is welcome.

Curious how this works for keeping gains, even thou that's not the main reason.
I am guessing you are not American?

this is very interesting for me, as ive heard EPO can be used in bodybuilding for fullness before a competition. i will be watching this thread!

It's not me but the sport is football. Strength hasnt really been the problem which I know is a huge part of football but there is a 4 week period coming up in february-march thats is gonna be pretty tough to get through. I wont name teams but it is a major d1 school, and I believe having the ability to power through grueling workouts/conditioning will be better than having more brute strength than everyone. Right now my rat is about 200 lbs, usually plays around 190 so hell probably drop a few lbs. Diet isn't very strict but it is clean. All healthy foods, no junk or fast food, and plenty of protein. I am also wondering that with the increased recovery, you should be able to build muscle faster? If I can work out for an hour plus an hour of sprints 5 days a week I feel like it should help gains come along quicker as long as you're getting enough protein? I know it wont be like aas, but to me it still seems that it should be quicker than just natural.

oh and just for an idea on the conditioning over the four weeks in feb/march, on the first day you have to run 16 110 yard sprints, should have 14 seconds to complete each with 45 seconds in between. On the last day you have to run 32 of the 16 110's. This is all after working out for an hour before each morning.

today was the first shot, 3000 iu shot sub q. First blood test will be 10 days from now. Training for today will be about 30 minutes on the bike after doing squats and a few other lower body lifts, plus abs and some lower back. Tuesday is all running/sprinting and speed work, wednesday will be all upper body lifts along with some slower cardio like the bike or jogging, thursday will be speed work and sprints again and then friday the main lift is hang cleans and some more cardio. Will be taking weekends off. The whole idea of the lifting routine is mainly for explosive power, I know its not very big here but hang cleans are probably the most important lift for football, so thats what I am aiming to impove while greatly improving endurance at the same time. Just a few stats of to see how they change:
height- 5'11"
weight- 195
bf is around 12-15%
bench max 1 rep- 350
squat max 1 rep- 495
hang clean max - 285

oh and just for an idea on the conditioning over the four weeks in feb/march, on the first day you have to run 16 110 yard sprints, should have 14 seconds to complete each with 45 seconds in between. On the last day you have to run 32 of the 16 110's. This is all after working out for an hour before each morning.

Haha, I'll never miss those 110's!

ha gassers are even worse, but theyre worth it and should only get easier from here

Synthselen

Would synthselen help with endurance?

Everytime Ive used it cadio felt easy.

I actually just read that a bit earlier today on sythetek's website, considering ordering a bottle but will research it a bit more first. Actually just ordered all the supplies so I could home-brew my own sythetine (l-carnitine). Cost about $40 for enough supplies to make two 100 ml vials at 500mg/ml. I may log that too once I get it brewed up. Also forgot to note that I am taking an iron supp with the epo, 65mg per day.

todays conditioning/lifting was pretty tough, think I'm coming down with a stomach bug though. Just haven't felt great the past few days and even got sick during the workout but did manage to finish it. One thing I did notice was that I got cotton mouth like never before during the workout. Seemed like every 3-5 minutes I needed water. I have been staying hydrated but I guess I need even more. Will up the water intake. Also I think I'll change the iron supplement to eod instead of ed. Will also be adding b12 injections in twice weekly once I get my script refilled. Should have all the necessities to make plenty of rbc's

How much L car would you shoots day if you made it yourself.
What cost 40$? The vials and filter?

I think I'll probably use the same amount that synthetek advises. And just a couple vials, filters, syringes, and then 100g of the powder was $12. It all came out to be about $40

workout today was much better than yesterdays. The entire routine is being changed up a bit by my trainer but it wont be set till next week. Definitely much more hydrated but still got a bit cotton mouthed towards the end. Also need to note that before starting I was out of shape so I am getting back into it now while doing the injections, should be an endurance machine by february. I had been working out previously, just very little cardio.

3rd shot today, should have blood results by wednesday or thursday hopefully. Training is definitely getting easier but I could just be getting in better shape. Like I said in the op I'm no where near some of the dosages people are using so I'd be happy with about a 1% increase every 10 days. After the first twenty I may bump up the dosage, we'll just see how it goes.

sorry I haven't updated in a while, just been real busy. I'm a bit worried the epo may be fake, but I am getting blood work done tomorrow morning so we'll see. I have kept the same routine, but this past monday did 6000iu instead of 3000 and did the same for today. Hoping my rbc level is in the 45-47 range. Will post results once I find out.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws