over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EPO or ....?

murse24

Registered
I have a freind who's been doin EPO for endurance cardio...he does cross country.,. herd the stuffs pritty dangerous even if he monitors cbc once a month...does anyone reccomend anything else ?

Nothing is as effective as EPO.
There are supps that are beneficial for cardio and endurance, just not comparable to EPO. I have ran EPO a few times (former endurance athlete), and it was out of this world.
SOD, rhodiola, and ALC are three supps that have helped my endurance tremendously, I just feel that nothing is very noticeable after running the real deal. I do remember being very impressed with them before touching EPO though.

I wouldn't touch EPO and don't know anyone that has. I will say that I feel beta-alanine is incredible.....but not going to compare to EPO...etc.

There are supps that are beneficial for cardio and endurance, just not comparable to EPO. I have ran EPO a few times (former endurance athlete), and it was out of this world.
SOD, rhodiola, and ALC are three supps that have helped my endurance tremendously, I just feel that nothing is very noticeable after running the real deal. I do remember being very impressed with them before touching EPO though.

What is SOD?

What is SOD?

super oxide dismutase. I used to use the injectable version, but found some orally active capsules, and they do work just as well.

ohhh i seee...hmm any reccomendations on a good source? idk if we can discuss open board on this but pm if u have any reliable ones as he's dead set on getting more

It's been years since I used it. I think the last time I bought it was from the SSB classified section, which is long gone now.

question

Good post TNH. Thank you.

Question (for anybody actually . . .) . . . do you have any idea, generally speaking,
what the hematocrit levels are as a function of EPO for endurance athletes?

And do you think that bodybuilders get anywhere near that level when on s teroids?

I know my hematocrit gets elevated to the top end of the acceptable level on HRT.
My doc and I watch it closely, and I give blood every few months to keep it in range.
I do more cardio than most here I suspect, and I have noticed that just this relatively
small increase gives me noticeably more endurance. I can’t imagine what levels real
endurance athletes, like pro cyclists, have. It must be an amazing feeling . . .

I measured my hematocrit daily using a veterinary centrifuge. I got as high as 56, but kept it at 54 for about 6 weeks.
I heard of some competitors getting it to 60 and holding it there. These guys are elite athletes though, they are very healthy and in great cardiovascular shape, I think it would be very unsafe for a heavy bodybuilder (who are generally not in good cardiovascular shape at all) to be anywhere near 60.

I don't consider myself a bodybuilder even though I lift weights with the intention of gaining muscle, lol :)
Using AAS alone, I am usually between 47-50, which is about with my natural numbers around 45-47.

I can't explain it, but there is something about EPO that is so different than jacked hematocrit from AAS use. I never got a pump from EPO, that would be detrimental to my sport. I felt as though my blood was flowing more efficiently, if that makes sense at all.
EPO has so many effects that are not directly related to hematocrit, I suspect whatever else is going on is somehow protective of the body with that many red blood cells. My BP stayed totally healthy with a hematocrit of 56, and I felt better than ever. Being on AAS for a while with a 'crit of 52 or so does not feel good or healthy to me at all.

EPO does increase the body's own production of SOD, which explains the major immune system boost it gives as well as some of the increased recovery it provides. It really is an amazing drug, I am surprised it is not being research and experimented with more by health care professionals.
I have read that in other countries they have increased blood flow to damaged areas of the brain caused by stroke. Sounds like it could be a very promising treatment for a number of conditions.

WOWWW I thought I would never see someone utter those supps in one single post.
What kind of mg's where you running?
And i have yet to find a proper orally active SOD.

To watch a person change on EPO is truely amazing the fullness is super crazy. Friend used it. However its not good at contest time. Well it can be it all depends if you do iv or im. Good post TNH

WOWWW I thought I would never see someone utter those supps in one single post.
What kind of mg's where you running?
And i have yet to find a proper orally active SOD.

SOD
1200iu 1-2x per day

Rhodiola
300mg caps, 1-2x per day

ALC
1g 2-3x per day

Check your PM for SOD cap info.

I measured my hematocrit daily using a veterinary centrifuge. I got as high as 56, but kept it at 54 for about 6 weeks.
I heard of some competitors getting it to 60 and holding it there. These guys are elite athletes though, they are very healthy and in great cardiovascular shape, I think it would be very unsafe for a heavy bodybuilder (who are generally not in good cardiovascular shape at all) to be anywhere near 60.

I don't consider myself a bodybuilder even though I lift weights with the intention of gaining muscle, lol :)
Using AAS alone, I am usually between 47-50, which is about with my natural numbers around 45-47.

I can't explain it, but there is something about EPO that is so different than jacked hematocrit from AAS use. I never got a pump from EPO, that would be detrimental to my sport. I felt as though my blood was flowing more efficiently, if that makes sense at all.
EPO has so many effects that are not directly related to hematocrit, I suspect whatever else is going on is somehow protective of the body with that many red blood cells. My BP stayed totally healthy with a hematocrit of 56, and I felt better than ever. Being on AAS for a while with a 'crit of 52 or so does not feel good or healthy to me at all.

EPO does increase the body's own production of SOD, which explains the major immune system boost it gives as well as some of the increased recovery it provides. It really is an amazing drug, I am surprised it is not being research and experimented with more by health care professionals.
I have read that in other countries they have increased blood flow to damaged areas of the brain caused by stroke. Sounds like it could be a very promising treatment for a number of conditions.

what was the protocol that you used??

what was the protocol that you used??

I have done it a few different ways......

20,000iu spread out over week 1
20,000iu spread out over week 2

2,500iu units per day until my 40kiu vial went empty
(so 16 days of 2,500iu basically)

1,000iu every day for 15 days, then 1kiu per week maintenance for 5 weeks

I have done it a few different ways......

20,000iu spread out over week 1
20,000iu spread out over week 2

2,500iu units per day until my 40kiu vial went empty
(so 16 days of 2,500iu basically)

1,000iu every day for 15 days, then 1kiu per week maintenance for 5 weeks

How much did this cycle cost you? EPO aint cheap... p.s. thanks for sharing all this info

How much did this cycle cost you? EPO aint cheap... p.s. thanks for sharing all this info

No problem.
There was very little demand for it when it was advertised on bodybuilding based message boards, so I got it fairly cheap in my opinion.
If I recall, the last 40kiu I vial I got cost $200.... so not bad at all for 6 weeks of enhancement.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear