over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EPO VS AMP BACKSTAGE

coming in ridiculous shape and not worrying about stuff that could potentialy kill you is better

I have never used EPO but have heard all the stories. But it does take time to build up and most experts who have used it stated it's pointless when used just before stage. EPO leading up to a show could be effective for some people though. Now AMP is a completely different animal. Synthelator is crazy effective for me in brining out vascularity and pumping up my muscles. Moreover it does it within 20 mins of dosing and after 1 hour it's in full effect.

One time usage is not gonna kill you since it will have hardly any impact on Hct and platelets.

I have not tried it personally, but based on what I have heard from both Bostin and Nick Trigelli, there seems to be an immediate effect after injection in terms of pump. Take with a grain of salt though, they are both meatheads.

Based on a quick search it seems that EPO increases NO production acutely but blunts it with chronic exposure. So it may well increase pump and vascularity after isolated injections.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15450363
http://hyper.ahajournals.org/content/hypertensionaha/33/3/894.full.pdf

One time usage is not gonna kill you since it will have hardly any impact on Hct and platelets.

I have not tried it personally, but based on what I have heard from both Bostin and Nick Trigelli, there seems to be an immediate effect after injection in terms of pump. Take with a grain of salt though, they are both meatheads.

Based on a quick search it seems that EPO increases NO production acutely but blunts it with chronic exposure. So it may well increase pump and vascularity after isolated injections.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15450363
http://hyper.ahajournals.org/content/hypertensionaha/33/3/894.full.pdf

This is what I always thought plus I have heard stories about RC being injected all over his body in the hotel room with EPO before the O. That was from a good source as well. Since then a few guys who have used it stated it doesn't do much post injection. I don't know as I have never used it. I know from his vids Nick has used a lot but recall him stating it's nothing special for bb and needs to be dosed over time. AMP is crazy effective but I maxed out at 6ml synthelator as it's effects are so strong. 10ml is the recommended dose and I imagine that would feel horrible for a few mins post injection but once that feeling goes it's vein city :D

I have never used EPO but have heard all the stories. But it does take time to build up and most experts who have used it stated it's pointless when used just before stage. EPO leading up to a show could be effective for some people though. Now AMP is a completely different animal. Synthelator is crazy effective for me in brining out vascularity and pumping up my muscles. Moreover it does it within 20 mins of dosing and after 1 hour it's in full effect.

elvia is right here, epo does take a decent amount of time to build up (hematocrit). yes, the vascularity on epo is pretty damn impressive, but you'd have to start taking it weeks in advance in order for it to "work." simply taking it the day of the show would be pointless..

i used epo a while back when i was an endurance athlete. it really is one hell of an impressive performance enhancing drug, but i really do think it would be stupid to simply use it for enhanced vascularity...

also, since you'll probably be on various aas, as well as be dehydrated the day before/of the show, you'll most likely already have an elevated hematocrit, so using epo would just be asking for trouble..

i'd use the amp-5...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity