over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EPO

Drift Wood

Registered
Just wondering if anyone out there has recently used EPO and what their thoughts were regarding this substance... and their dosing protocol...

While I am by no means a bodybuilder, I am a competitive jiu jitsu athlete, and as I get older, my cardio/ endurance/ stamina on the mat seems to decrease... therefore I was considering trying out EPO... I have considered TB500... on the official website the stuff is as expensive as shit 10mg = $250... I've sen some peptide companies selling for significantly less... this cheaper price leads me to question it's authenticity...

Are you willing to buy a Centerfuge and pull your own blood and and spin it for Crit #s a couple times a week? Plus pre load on just the right amount of supplemental iron while taking a ton of vit c to combat the oxidative effect, plus talking additional supps or drugs like warfarin or whatever they use now to thin your blood?

Yeah there is a pretty huge performance boost, and even though I took it to help directly with job performance, it really is not worth the hassel. everyone reacts different to it and everyone has a different starting hemocrit level... So if responder A used X dosage and it worked great, the same protocol might give you a stroke.

If you are using any kind of steroid either at a decent dose or continuously it is going to raise your hematocrit anyhow. I wouldn't play around with EPO, especially if you are on any other performance enhancers. Many guys like me on HRT need to have regular phlebotomies because our hematocrit gets too high. It builds up pretty easy really.

If you are using any kind of steroid either at a decent dose or continuously it is going to raise your hematocrit anyhow. I wouldn't play around with EPO, especially if you are on any other performance enhancers. Many guys like me on HRT need to have regular phlebotomies because our hematocrit gets too high. It builds up pretty easy really.

Thank you man. I'm currently running decent amount of Test and EQ and my Hematocrit, was, according to my most recent labs, slightly elevated... I think, I know, I've decided to steer clear of EPO...

Any thoughts about TB 500??? Anyone???

Hey bro!

Try looking into exogenous ketone supplements.
It's kind of a secret but when you take the supplement you use something like 33% less oxygen per unit of energy (ATP)
What's that mean?
When you do jiujitsu and get out of breath or scramble for a position and it gets you breathing hard.,,on the ketones you will breath 2/3 as hard.
Basically you breathing half as hard. That's how it feels.

I have taken EPO before, and I have taken the ketone supplement.
The ketones work the way I thought EPO would work.
It's not rasberry ketones. Those are totally different and I think bullshit.

There is a product by Patrick Arnold called KETOCANA and I believe a guy on the sponsor page sells them with a product called KETO/Os by PRUVIT.

The stuff is legit and makes a huge difference in your oxygen usage.
You should definitely try some.
Patrick Arnold by the way is guy who was the chemist involve in Balco
And made the undetectable steroid "the clear"
He developed this ketone ester called BHB salts.
Anyway, that's What I would do bro, go ketone supplement.

Last edited:
Thank you man. I'm currently running decent amount of Test and EQ and my Hematocrit, was, according to my most recent labs, slightly elevated... I think, I know, I've decided to steer clear of EPO...

Any thoughts about TB 500??? Anyone???

Good. Even just taking an HRT dose of 100 mg/wk many of us can build up the hematocrit to unsafe levels. EQ is notorious for raising it and I had that experience myself. If you are looking to elevate yours a bit above normal and get some performance cardiowise then EQ and test is fine IMO.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131