Eq and anxiety

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Just wanted to comment on what I have been experiencing recently. Before I do I should mention my recent history. I am really laid back, happy etc and then about 9 months ago I was hit with the worst panic attacks ever. Deaths in the family and tren e I believe to be a catalyst in all of that. Been on 10mg citalopram since and it's been a battle but I am fine. Things are great now and I have been on 750mg test and 300mg deca. Anyway I lowered the test to 600mg and added in Eq at 300mg (kept the 300mg deca too).

It has given me bad anxiety in crowded places the last few days. I am fine through the day but in crowded places it's not good. I have not mentally created it either. I guess it is one thing I can never take.. shame really. I have taken it when I used a blend (test and eq) a few years ago at a much higher dose. I am leaving tren to the side and well now eq.

It's strange really as you have many drugs that have a pronounced effect on dopamine/serotonin and I am fine with them.

I believe anxiety can be caused in sensitive individuals due to it's effect on GABA-ergic transmission in the brain. Regardless looks like I am throwing mine away.

Anyone else have issues with Eq?

Just wanted to comment on what I have been experiencing recently. Before I do I should mention my recent history. I am really laid back, happy etc and then about 9 months ago I was hit with the worst panic attacks ever. Deaths in the family and tren e I believe to be a catalyst in all of that. Been on 10mg citalopram since and it's been a battle but I am fine. Things are great now and I have been on 750mg test and 300mg deca. Anyway I lowered the test to 600mg and added in Eq at 300mg (kept the 300mg deca too).

It has given me bad anxiety in crowded places the last few days. I am fine through the day but in crowded places it's not good. I have not mentally created it either. I guess it is one thing I can never take.. shame really. I have taken it when I used a blend (test and eq) a few years ago at a much higher dose. I am leaving tren to the side and well now eq.

It's strange really as you have many drugs that have a pronounced effect on dopamine/serotonin and I am fine with them.

I believe anxiety can be caused in sensitive individuals due to it's effect on GABA-ergic transmission in the brain. Regardless looks like I am throwing mine away.

How are you brother? This subject of anxiety varies so much from person to person. I have a friend that cannot use Deca, he gets in real bad funks, to the point that the last time he ended up seen a therapist, well he finally figure out it was the Deca that caused it and now he is fine. And my other friend has same respond as you with EQ, he did it for the first time and didn't comment about his depression cause he thought that was the way you were suppose to feel, but the second run of EQ he called me half way through and I actually had to talk to him everyday to make sure he wouldn't do something crazy, he was extremely anxious and the next second he would get depressed, so he got off EQ and even after that he battled this for 6 months. Now he is ok. Bottom line we all have different way to respond to different compounds , and something to remember is these are extremely powerful compounds that can alter not just muscle mass but also chemical balances in the brain,the good thing is that you can pinpoint the cause , correct it and move on. Glad you are better now. God bless you. Minister.

Last edited:
I have the exact same issue with EQ... It only happened when the gym was crowed or when I was in a big crowd.... Not a fan of EQ at all, Real Primo s the better option for me.

How are you brother? This subject of anxiety varies so much from person to person. I have a friend that cannot use Deca, he gets in real bad funks, to the point that the last time he ended up seen a therapist, well he finally figure out it was the Deca that caused it and now he is fine. And my other friend has same respond as you with EQ, he did it for the first time and didn't comment about his depression cause he thought that was the way you were suppose to feel, but the second run of EQ he called me half way through and I actually had to talk to him everyday to make sure he wouldn't do something crazy, he was extremely anxious and the next second he would get depressed, so he got off EQ and even after that he battled this for 6 months. Now he is ok. Bottom line we all have different way to respond to different compounds , and something to remember is these are extremely powerful compounds that can alter not just muscle mass but also chemical balances in the brain,the good thing is that you can pinpoint the cause , correct it and move on. Glad you are better now. God bless you. Minister.

Thanks for the kind words. I know what you mean. I am not gonna inject it again as there is no point. I will be posting more on my progress in the following weeks/months. Things are good. My gf had a boob job 2 days ago (I really need to stop telling people that) so I need to go and see to her. I hope she doesn't get used to all this attention! :D She can't even lift her arms up. Take care

I have the exact same issue with EQ... It only happened when the gym was crowed or when I was in a big crowd.... Not a fan of EQ at all, Real Primo s the better option for me.

Yeah it hit me when I was just food shopping. Nothing major but one second fine 20 later severe sweating and anxiety. I had all the stuff I needed so just payed and was fine once I left and was in the fresh air.

I am yet to try primo but thats what is top of my list. I plan to use that in the near future. I am mainly gonna stick with test and deca. Masteron when cutting. I look forward to using primo. I am glad it works for you.

Sorry to hear of your issue with EQ. I've had similar issues with Deca, as Minister stated, more with depression.

On EQ, I've never had any issues with those negative sides. Keep us posted bro!

I never had a panic attack in my life until this March, started using EQ at 400mg a week with tren E, sure enough I was driving my car and had to pull over almost called the hospital because I felt like I was going to pass out. It put me in a long funk of anxiety and panic attacks for months. Some people just dont do well with EQ.

It has given me bad anxiety in crowded places the last few days. I am fine through the day but in crowded places it's not good.

Sorry to hear about what you have been going through.
You've answered your own question though, it is GABA-ergic and you might as well throw that bottle in the trash. Those who have low levels of GABA or poor GABA-ergic transmission cannot handle EQ, it is the only common steroid that does this.

GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter, which basically means it makes you care a little less about things/chills you out. Benzos (Klonopin, Xanax, etc work on GABA) and are prescribed for panic attacks and social anxiety.
I left the part of your quote about being uncomfortable in crowds because that is a sure sign of social anxiety. You may not normally have it, but you may be just above the fine line that EQ brings you down under.

I have mild social anxiety normally, nothing serious, but I do have it to a degree. I feel I am right on the verge of having just enough GABA or GABA activity to function in society, and EQ makes me a full blown social phobic. The last time I took it, I was terrified talking to the clerk at the gas station.

It's weird how different everyone is.

Sorry to hear about what you have been going through.
You've answered your own question though, it is GABA-ergic and you might as well throw that bottle in the trash. Those who have low levels of GABA or poor GABA-ergic transmission cannot handle EQ, it is the only common steroid that does this.

GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter, which basically means it makes you care a little less about things/chills you out. Benzos (Klonopin, Xanax, etc work on GABA) and are prescribed for panic attacks and social anxiety.
I left the part of your quote about being uncomfortable in crowds because that is a sure sign of social anxiety. You may not normally have it, but you may be just above the fine line that EQ brings you down under.

I have mild social anxiety normally, nothing serious, but I do have it to a degree. I feel I am right on the verge of having just enough GABA or GABA activity to function in society, and EQ makes me a full blown social phobic. The last time I took it, I was terrified talking to the clerk at the gas station.

It's weird how different everyone is.

what about if you take gaba and 5htp would that help?

what about if you take gaba and 5htp would that help?

Unfortunately, no. 5-HTP is for serotonin, and supplemental GABA does not cross the blood brain barrier.

I know this because I have spent my entire adult life searching for a medication to give me more GABA or better GABA transmission. Benzos work, then you built a massive tolerance, then you need tons of them, then you have to take a break and go through withdrawals that are a nightmare.

Baclofen was of some relief for me, it is used for people going through alcohol withdrawals. I used it off label because it is a GABA-b agonist and thought it could help. It did to a degree.

Weird nerve pain drugs like Gabapentin and Lyrica have been used with success by some, but tolerance happens within days, literally, and the dose of Gabapentin is 600mg starting! You work your way to something stupid like 3,500mg per day. They don't even really know what the drug is actually doing either, so it's a sketchy one.

I hope the DEA,FDA,and Pharm industry get gonorrhea and rot in hell for getting the analogue act passed, because butanediol 1,4 was a godsend for me. Those punk thugs illegalized it along with GHB and GBL because the pharm industry developed Xyrem, which is related to GHB, and they charge insurance companies a nice $2,762 (6g lower end dose) to $4,143 (9g higher end dose) per month!

They don't want you to know you can synthesize something just as effective in your bathtub for $20 a liter.

And I hope no one berates me for mentioning GBL, GHB, etc. Many people abused it and that is their problem, not mine. For those of us that have trouble dealing with certain normal things because of a lack of a specific neurotransmitter, it can be very helpful in low, sane doses; not for partying.

Last edited:
EQ gives me bad anxiety too. i always have slight anxiety. not social anxiety though. i just get shortness of breath alot and i have no idea the root cause. tren drives me crazy too. not many compounds i can use being the person that i am..... test and peptides for me and thats it!

btw congrats on your girlfriends boobjob!!! i unfortunately had to suffer the terrible experience of my girlfriends breast reduction! :eek: they were perfect and not they're gone!! :(

thats a shame bro^^^

Does EQ have any permanent effects on Gaba? I wonder this because I used it and literally would be scared to talk to my own mom lol. It did go away after like a month post cycle, but it was hell .

Does EQ have any permanent effects on Gaba? I wonder this because I used it and literally would be scared to talk to my own mom lol. It did go away after like a month post cycle, but it was hell .

I don't think so (hell, I hope not).
It probably felt permanent because EQ has such a damned long ester, it probably interferes with GABA-ergic transmission for a couple months after the last shot.

I don't think so (hell, I hope not).
It probably felt permanent because EQ has such a damned long ester, it probably interferes with GABA-ergic transmission for a couple months after the last shot.

You know your stuff. My dad said the same thing. I used it back in november 2010 for like 2 months(stopped in january), started using it again from mid feb 2011-april 2011. I was up to around 700mg a week. I have no mental disorders or anything , even had a MRI done to make sure my brains alright. Fucken EQ cursed me for several months. I advise people that already have anxiety and/or panic attacks stay away!! It will really put you in a bad state for awhile even after you're done with it.

Last edited:
I heard many others having the same issue with Eq.
When I tried it I was fine and didnt get any of that but it does happen to some.

never had issues with eq regarding depression or anxiety. One of my favorite compounds. Good luck hope things stay calm for you.T

huh I just bought some EQ DVDS to watch, now I'm afraid of watching this movie, it sounds a little bit scary and I'm already anxious

dayumn

how about Anavar guys ? anxiety issues with anavar ?

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave