over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eq and anxiety

Like I said I don't want to play with fire. It's not worth it imo I have only been hit bad twice in the last few days with moments of bad anxiety (general anxiety throughout the day). Both times only lasted minutes. But they were enough for me to know not to go there.

I hear you on the eq and dbol but their side effects work on totally different pathways. I do believe any form of feeling better will help out but a dopamine increase won't stop anxiety caused by gabaergic transmission. I should add it would help alot but I don't want to be on dbol for 10 weeks! I do see a strong use for dopamine agonists for anxiety but mainly depression (but there are better choices all over). I am taking citalopram which effects serotonin and those two neurotransmitters are closely interrelated.

As I mentioned anxiety seems to start of from the The GABAA receptor. The one category of drugs that would be hugely effectie are benzo's but I don't want to go there at all. I imagine taking them daily would prevent what I am currently feeling. But they cause even more issues than what they takeaway. But definately a must for many out there. I am just happy my anxiety eased up alittle as I would have definately took anything to stop feeling like I did 9 months ago.

Eq dropped. 40mg dbol added :)

I have a simular situation. Severe anxiety started april of this year, left in may. Comes back in mid july and still have it. How is that citalopram been working? Any bad sides or anything like that? I may have my Dr look into that.

I have a simular situation. Severe anxiety started april of this year, left in may. Comes back in mid july and still have it. How is that citalopram been working? Any bad sides or anything like that? I may have my Dr look into that.

I believe the brand name in the US is celexa. Google it. There are many mixed reviews on SSRI's in general. The thing is you have to allow them time to come into true effect. I felt it quick but it took many more weeks to have a major effect. They work by keeping serotonin in the brain for longer, thus, feeling calmer and chilled in general. They require months to build up to their most effective levels.

The main side effects are experienced in the first month or so. For me that was my jaw vibrating and feeling waves of calm... sorry for the silly description. Off track but if you have ever taken an e tablet when you were younger the effect is similar but far less pronounced.

Getting through those intial side effects is definately worth it. Obviously it is increasing serotonin so your gonna be happier too.

One common side effect with SSRI's is they can make it hard to ejaculate. I had full control anyway but it helps in that department even more. It still is fine but just takes more effort. This is why many who suffer from premature ejaculation take SSRI's to combat this.

If you have been having ongoing problems I definately recommend you mention this to your doctor. Obviously like anything of this nature coming off may be difficult etc. But these really are on the bottom of the ladder if taken at an appropriate dose. My doctor doesn't like to give anything out. But with these he said they are fine and I can stay on them if I need to.

Goodluck with everything and I hope you start feeling better soon.

I am having trouble remembering all the sides as most are insignificant

I believe the brand name in the US is celexa. Google it. There are many mixed reviews on SSRI's in general. The thing is you have to allow them time to come into true effect. I felt it quick but it took many more weeks to have a major effect. They work by keeping serotonin in the brain for longer, thus, feeling calmer and chilled in general. They require months to build up to their most effective levels.

The main side effects are experienced in the first month or so. For me that was my jaw vibrating and feeling waves of calm... sorry for the silly description. Off track but if you have ever taken an e tablet when you were younger the effect is similar but far less pronounced.

Getting through those intial side effects is definately worth it. Obviously it is increasing serotonin so your gonna be happier too.

One common side effect with SSRI's is they can make it hard to ejaculate. I had full control anyway but it helps in that department even more. It still is fine but just takes more effort. This is why many who suffer from premature ejaculation take SSRI's to combat this.

If you have been having ongoing problems I definately recommend you mention this to your doctor. Obviously like anything of this nature coming off may be difficult etc. But these really are on the bottom of the ladder if taken at an appropriate dose. My doctor doesn't like to give anything out. But with these he said they are fine and I can stay on them if I need to.

Goodluck with everything and I hope you start feeling better soon.

I am having trouble remembering all the sides as most are insignificant

I appreciate the help brother. My worry about SSRI medication is the possiblity of them interfering with natural testosterone. Have you felt that it made you weaker or interfered with your test production? I do have a prescription for Librium(its a benzo for anxiety) but I take one 20mg tab maybe 3x a month so I dont become dependent since benzo withdrawals are the worst. I'm looking into lexapro or that celexa.

Hmmm.. This is very interesting. I myself have anxiety plus ADD. My doc put me on prestiq and concerta. Plus xanax if I feel any anxiety.. She explained to me that ADD often goes hand-in-hand with depression and anxiety.. Thus the reason not only top add a stimulant but also an SNRI, or SSRI.

I split up with my fiance at the end of July.. were together 2 1/2 yrs.. She has issues too with depression and anxiety. Shes an NP so it was impossible to tell her to seek therapy, even though she was taking lexapro (SSRI) because medication is only half the equation. People need to talk about their issues.. Plus she likes to cope with alcohol.. So to make a long story short, I've been dealing with my fair share of anxiety..

Back to to the topic at hand. When I was on eq I cannot for the life of me recall being super anxious or depressed? When I did my very first cycle I didn't do my pct the way I was suppose too and I was depressed. And my second cycle I used eq and don't remember being super depressed or anxious?

On top of that, my roommate has terrible anxiety! And he is doing his first cycle of Test and eq. He would pop a xanax before going to bed every night! Plus, he was on wellbutrin. He has thus stopped taking both. He says he feels great! I've tried to explain to him that it's most likely the Test that has boosted his new sense of well being!

I'm about to start my third cycle of Test and eq. It has been about 2 yrs since my last cycle due to life, work, school..but I'm ready to be back! And when contemplating my cycle I had no doubts about going with eq.

Hope this helps.

Shit..

Ever since I found this thread about EQ and anxiety I have been ANXIOUS about starting the EQ! LOL. Ugh! it's just so hard to remember how my mood was 2 years ago!?

It just sucks cause I have 2 bottles of EQ and I would be pissed if I just had to throw them away!

I'm even more pissed because where do I go from here?!?!? Risk trying out the EQ and see how my mood goes or look for another compound to stack my Test E with???

I've only used Deca once about 3 years ago and I can't remember exactly but I thought I got some Deca Dick? But it was 3 years ago so I can't say for sure. But If I did decide to throw away my EQ and opt for the Deca, how could I combat any Deca sides???

Or are there other compounds out there that you guys would recommend? Like NPP, Primo, etc...I just don't want anything that is going to be too hard on my hairline!

Whatever advice you guys can offer would be very much appreciated!

Thanks again!

Thanks buddy!

So are you saying I should just give the eq a shot?

Do u take anything for your anxiety?

Thanks again.

Thanks buddy!

So are you saying I should just give the eq a shot?

Do u take anything for your anxiety?

Thanks again.

ya got for it... i love eq

i dont take ne thing for anxiety i have mp3s self help tapes ...they r from that midwestcenter for anxiety ..not bad u should give em a try

i get anxiety ...and eq didnt make it ne worse for me

same here running it at the moment nothing yet 600mg ew. i think like most steroids everyone responds differently to them, gotta see what works and what does not for ya.

It's actually more common than you think. A friend of mine was running 600mg and had to quit early because he couldn't handle the panic attacks. I on the other hand in the past went up as high as 1200mg for the entire cycle and was fine:)
EQ has never been a great builder for me but it help me tremendously in keeping my joints tissue healthy. Nowadays I like to use about 600mg with my bulk cycles only, to keep joints lubricated when moving heavier loads.

12 weeks in at 800mg a week of eq now and no anxiety. I have a generalized anxiety disorder and post traumatic stress and nothing for me just a veiney fucker

EQ and anxiety seems to be like test and gyno or mast and hairloss. Its a potent side sure. But its also fair to say that only a minority of guys get it. Now for those that do it quite real and life-effecting. But whether it should prevent someone from taking the compound, only personal trials can tell that story.
Myself I might never use EQ again, though not for anxiety reasons. EQ raised by RBC and hematocrit levels too high for my liking; and I'm a regular blood donator too. For me it was just a side I could not have in my life so EQ for now is out semi-perma

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131