over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ and dbol fuck my sex drive

ENJOYLIFE88

Registered
I made a thread a while back saying I Thought cruising and lowering my test dosage was the reason for my lack of sex drive but after coming off dbol and immediately gaining it back I have come to the conclusion it was the dbol.

The only time I ever felt anything like this before was from EQ. These compounds are both similar in structure so maybe its related. Don't think its an estrogen issue because Ive taken way higher doses of test than I am on now with no AI and never had an issue.

When it comes to being an animal in bed and having an insane sex drive Tren and short ester testosterones are ideal I feel like. :headbang:

Last edited:

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
I made a thread a while back saying I Thought cruising and lowering my test dosage was the reason for my lack of sex drive but after coming off dbol and immediately gaining it back I have come to the conclusion it was the dbol.

The only time I ever felt anything like this before was from EQ. These compounds are both similar in structure so maybe its related. Don't think its an estrogen issue because Ive taken way higher doses of test than I am on now with no AI and never had an issue.

When it comes to being an animal in bed and having an insane sex drive Tren and short ester testosterones are ideal I feel like. :headbang:

dbol used to raise my sex drive even higher. Id use dbol to kick start cycles for the first 3 weeks or so and when I got off I would have lower sex drive. So my experience was just the opposite. I never felt much effect either way with EQ. Tren for sure boosted my sex drive.

Cito33189

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Winstrol shrinks n fucks my dick upppppp

tgiles1

Registered
Tbol makes it damn near impossible for me to ejaculate. About an hour to an hour and a half from go time for me to finish.

Jerry2222

Registered
dbol used to raise my sex drive even higher. Id use dbol to kick start cycles for the first 3 weeks or so and when I got off I would have lower sex drive. So my experience was just the opposite. I never felt much effect either way with EQ. Tren for sure boosted my sex drive.

Me too. Dbol increases my sex drive. EQ crushes my drive though.

thethinker48

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Please don't use high doses of test without an AI if running blind on bloodwork

musclemoose

Banned

Next time add some masteron or proviron when running those compounds. DHT based compounds helps with sex drive. I was a big EQ fan mysef and i always ran low dose test and/or proviron with it. No issues with libidio.

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
EQ crushes my sex drive worse than anything. Deca to some extent, but I usually add mast to my NPP runs

ENJOYLIFE88

Registered
Please don't use high doses of test without an AI if running blind on bloodwork

Honestly if this is a true health threat, I've been doing it so long that Im probably fucked. I'll run an AI now, but I haven't taken one in like 5 years.

ENJOYLIFE88

Registered
Next time add some masteron or proviron when running those compounds. DHT based compounds helps with sex drive. I was a big EQ fan mysef and i always ran low dose test and/or proviron with it. No issues with libidio.

I like my hair too much

Ashop

FOUNDING Member / Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors

Add in some PROVIRON at 25-50mg daily.

SnowDoc723

Newbies
Your A:E ratio could be out of whack. Get some Mast P or Proviron- easy to take out if you start losing your hair like you're worried about.

GetBig087

Newbies
Definitely could be too much estrogen, I know that deca dick is a common issue. I've gone long stints without AI but I know that I have to run it or suffer the same fate. There's nothing worse than your dick going soft mid performance.

beastmode121

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
All steroids fuck up my sex drive except Test.. it’s either delayed frustrated orgasm to limp dick ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lntense

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Test and tren sends my sex drive into overdrive but it takes me forever to have an orgasm.

There's an easy fix, just a tiny drop of prami. You'll go from dull taking forever orgasms to busting multiple nuts back to back. Weird ass drug.

RLTW<3>

Registered
add pain meds to the mix and ughhhh, it’s a whirl wind lol.
And before someone says it, no, I don’t abuse them, and yes I have very legit reasons for using them and keep it minimal with help from Tb bpc turmeric and a few others

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jbl