over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eq and hunger increase

Hey guys, question. Let me start with this first. My usual impedence to my weight gain goals is appetite. Only when I fill myself to the point where I am useless for the entire day do I gain muscle. Can those of you who enjoy eq tell me at what dosages that you experienced this appetite increase. I honestly feel that this is the best card for me to play at this time. And no, I am not interested in leagal or illegal weed. Lol. Thank you.

400-600 mgs for me. There is a drug called periactin that will make you ravenous. I never hear much about it anymore . It does work. Can make you a little sleepy. I know some peps can make you really hungry too.
Watch the hemoglobin/rbc on any long term Eq. Good luck.
Thanks, T

Shots of ghrp shoots my appetite through the roof. It's actually one of the ways I get up in the morning. I set my alarm and pin the peps and fall back asleep. 10min later I wake up with an enormous appetite and it
Pretty much forces me up

In my experience the eq hunger varies from brand to brand also. For hunger i would recommend ghrp-6.

EQ does little for my appetite of any of the brands ive tried im just naturally hungry all the time and have a hardtime putting on weight even in this wheelchair but ghrp-6 made me hungry as hell right after inj.

yeah def try ghrp-6 the first week i took it at 300mcg a shot and you can hear your stomach calling for food

I have never got hunger from eq. I was also a hard gainer like the OP i just changed what i ate to get maximun benefit from the foods.

Eq never made me hungry either. On the soft side B-12. Any test for me makes me hungry and food taste much better.

Last edited:
I eat like a horse on higher doses of test. I think becuz my metabolism speeds up

Eq didnt do anythng for me(hunger wise)..mary j still numero uno n my book

Have the same problem, ghrp6 does work but for me it didn't last , it didn't take long before i felt immune to it or something, this is really the only reason I'm running eq this cycle , only a few weeks in so can't tell but hope it works for me

I think the hunger thing accociated with eq is overrated. I have been using it for years and I see no hunger difference with it compared to any other gear...

EQ does little for my appetite of any of the brands ive tried im just naturally hungry all the time and have a hardtime putting on weight even in this wheelchair but ghrp-6 made me hungry as hell right after inj.

gotta agree, eq didnt work for me as an appetite boost

but this ghrp-6 sounds interesting for an appetite boost

EQ hasnt made me hungry but GHRP 2 makes me so ravenously hungry its ridiculous, I had to stop it cause I cant control myself and im trying to recomp

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. Now you all have me wondering about these peptides. Lol. GHRP two or six? Looks like I need to research that.

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. Now you all have me wondering about these peptides. Lol. GHRP two or six? Looks like I need to research that.

My understanding is that both will stimulate appetite, but 6 will do so at much lower doses.

alot of peps are very expensive to take year round....which ones do u fellas think are the least expensive....but will increaSE appetite greatly?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws