over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ and Hunger

Sesshomaru

Kilo Klub Member
Guys, Ive read that EQ is supposed to make you hungry. For those of you that have use EQ with minimal drugs (i.e. just test or something else) did you experience increased hunger? If you have, how long did it take to kick in?

yes...well i'm taking 500mgs of test e. and 500mgs of eq a week, and i can eat like a mutated horse now. it took about 4 to 5 weeks for it to kick it. that's why it's recommended to do longer cycles when you use eq. once it kicks in though, i think you'll love the steroid, as do many many others

I'm on it right now (among other things), I can't stop eating, no joke. I can have a 7 course meal and still be hungry. It kicked in about 4wks........

kawasaki1 said:
I'm on it right now (among other things), I can't stop eating, no joke. I can have a 7 course meal and still be hungry. It kicked in about 4wks........
Bump kawasaki1...I was using it about 2-3 months ago and that is about the time it kicks in for me...I was eating a ton...I packed all my meals for work and people were like WTF cause I was eating so much chicken and steak when ever I could fit it in...I love steak, steak, steak, steak:D

Sesshomaru said:
Guys, Ive read that EQ is supposed to make you hungry. For those of you that have use EQ with minimal drugs (i.e. just test or something else) did you experience increased hunger? If you have, how long did it take to kick in?

I eat like horse when on EQ,,makes me eat everything in sight. Usually notice around wk 3-4 increased hunger.

600 of cyp 600 eq 16wks kicked in wk 4 almost had to get second job i was eating my whole pay check. great pumps also.

Yes there is no problems eating on EQ thats for sure.

I definitely eat like crazy on EQ.

I must be weird. It didn't make me eat any more at all. I was hardly ever hungry.

BigBoyJ said:
I must be weird. It didn't make me eat any more at all. I was hardly ever hungry.

No shit, me either, I'd like to run into something to make me eat a little more.

If you guys were bulking on EQ, did you find you still looked hard and vascular on it despite the increased caloric intake? Did any of you lose fat despite the increased food?

That's one thing I can say about eq. The vascularity was awesome. I haven't found anything that made me as vascular. And with no change at all in diet, I got consistently leaner.

Sesshomaru said:
If you guys were bulking on EQ, did you find you still looked hard and vascular on it despite the increased caloric intake? Did any of you lose fat despite the increased food?
I was bulking but not trying to take on any fat while losing a little while taking an obscene amount of BCAA's to try and trick the body into not creating a catobolic stage. A simple Test E/Eq for 10-12 weeks did the trick allthough I would run the shit more staggered and longer nowa days...12 weeks Eq. at least and 14 weeks of Test E at least....This would make me a horny happy man:D

it makes me very hungry like I haven't ate all day every 3-4 hours.

EQ

This is the first time I have used it and the stuff is great. I have been on it with cyp for 14wks now 400mg a week of each with 20iu of growth a week and I love it. i stay leaner than with deca and my weight gains are good quality. I eat about 5500 calories a day some times more but never less. My weight jumped good as well. i went from 225 and now I'm sitting at 240 and PEOPLE NOTICE.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws