over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

eq and test

steelcage

Newbies
the t400 and test pro hurt like hell when inj as is. IP eq doesnt however. so im going to blend them and hope for the best. but... i wanted to know if anyone had any other ideas for keeping the pain down with this t400 and test pro. i remember hearing something about baking it or mircowave it for some seconds or something along those lines.. any ideas? also anyone used this IP eq? good/bad gear?

IP Eq is good stuff. No doubt about that. Personal experience says it's good stuff.

As for the T400 and Test. Prop, you can jab a needle in the vial to vent it and place it in VERY warm water in hopes to get rid of some of the alcohol. Personally, i like the pain and just shoot the shit with EQ.

Somehow i enjoy giving myself pain.

Mix it

If you mix the t400 w/eq or deca it really cuts down on the pain. I've run it under hot water for a few minutes before injecting and that seemed to help aswell. Mixing it with something else works best though. Take care.

patk

Yes, IP EQ is good stuff. And yes, mixing the T400 with the EQ will help. The reason it helps is because you are lowering the overall benzyl alcohol content. T400 is notoriosly painful due the the fact that in order to dissolve 400mg of test into oil, a large amount of solvent (benzyl alcohol) is needed. There is no real effective way of removing the BA from the T400. Because it is mixed with oil, bakeing it will not allow the Benzyl alcohol to dispurse. The other way to reduce it, is to mix in more oil and dilute it down to 200mg per ml.

I really don't know why anyone would want to use T400. I much prefer Test Enanthate at 200mg/ml. No pain at all!!

Haven't noticed much pain from T-400, just sick as heck. Really, really sick! As far as the IP EQ, I loved it. But, I wonder if it really is EQ, smell it then smell any type of injectable D-bol, very similar. And for me it worked almost like an esterless compound. Loaded up my arms and they swelled like they have never swelled before, no other EQ has ever done this to me. Which ever it maybe it was good while I had it.

avoid t400 it is not a medically sound product to introduce into your muscles, diluting down to 200mg may be helpful, but then why not just get 200mg gear.
T400 is bad, has caused a lot of tissue necrosis in a lot of people, scar tissue buildup, reactions to the high BA content etc. It should be removed from the market IMHO. I would not inject cattle with it.

Don't mean to flame, but

Seneca.....bro, seriously " not medically sound ".......we are talking about a mexican product that is technically produced for animals. Unless you're taking all human grade products then, there is a chance that is not medically sound. High BA counts are not health threatening and as far as the tissue damage.....injecting most AS is going to be damaging tissue and causing scar tissue. I personally love the stuff and I have no problems with it....I got a little sick the first few shots, but was fine after that. As far as the scar tissue, well I do like I do any other time and just massage the injection site to help break it up and I've been fine with it. But, to each his own........maybe it's not for you, but taking it off the market is kind of a bold statement. Just my .02! Take care.

patk

Armageddon said:
Haven't noticed much pain from T-400, just sick as heck. Really, really sick! As far as the IP EQ, I loved it. But, I wonder if it really is EQ, smell it then smell any type of injectable D-bol, very similar. And for me it worked almost like an esterless compound. Loaded up my arms and they swelled like they have never swelled before, no other EQ has ever done this to me. Which ever it maybe it was good while I had it.
IP's EQ "used to be" plain boldenone - no ester. It "did" work quite nicely for site injections! I wish he still had it but probably got a lot of flack because you need daily injections.

xcelbeyond

patk, I respect you, and if t-400 causes no problems that really rocks, since it is good inn terms of AS content.
But have you ever seen serious scar tissue lumps, feel hard like cartilage, adn mine have not broken up after a long time. I'm not talking the kind of scar tissue you get from shooting 2cc winny in your delt EOD for 3 years straight, thats nothing. This is the kind of nasty scar tissue. And I have only seen it caused by products high in BA. Please inform how the AS itself causes the scar tissue unless you are talking about crystaline depots, or irritation form the fatty acid/ester. ie lauric acid, propanoic acid.
I have seen celluitis result from t400 as well as similar products, why is that??? Tissue necrosis??? With an infection following that does not have fixed borders possibly???
I certainly don't want to argue, but I would not let my friends use such products without a serious lecture.
Now some people get no pain form sustanon, some get infections form just the mildest contamination in an AQ solution ie suspensions). But seems a lot have had problems with high dose high alcohol gear.
Perhaps I am wrong, but I wish you were here to feel so body parts on a few guys who regret ever touching those kind of products. But yes, some have no prob.
now how many people get serious scar tissue, such that the location will not even hold oil anymore, and it pops all up to the surface, or travels in a bubble up the leg when it is moved after injection....from regularly/traditionally dosed gear at 250mg or less for all test except prop adn susp. vet or human. I just don't think anyone I care about should take a known risk, or a risk I believe to be real. maybe I'm a fool, but I was a bigger fool for using hte stuff and casuing the damage I have. Visable scar tissue when I flex, thats just nasty, it appears moves under the skin as leg moves/flexes. real nice, many thanks to 300+ mg gear.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws