over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ anxiety? KANNA shows promise

I don’t want to steal this thread but I took Dr Best at 50 mg 2 tabs and really didn’t notice much. Maybe a bit more optimist. It’s hard to say.

Just to reiterate the prominent capabilityies of Kanna: The way it can effect the Amygdala portion of the brain and how it blocks the Serotonin Transporter freeing up more serotonin (same as what SSRI's do).

While I personally felt Kanna the first time I used it, I believe the best results come in time with continued use. I find Kanna to be affective at reducing anxiety. Many users find that it helps reduce depression and elevates mood. For myself my focus was anxiety.

I’ve heard it’s because of the negative impact eq has on gabba receptors it’s the reason gabba is often used to combat anxiety from eq. Phil Viz mentioned this on Geard up podcast a while ago.
I had heard this as well and started supplementing with GABA. It has made a world of difference for me this EQ run.

As far as this kanna stuff I will wait and see. The fact that its regularly mentioned with things like kratom and tianeptine turns me off a bit.

Diesel618, I can assure you that it’s nothing close to Tianeptine and Kratom. It shouldn’t even be in the same conversation. I have previously used and misused both T and K. I never had the desire to keep using T because a feel of developing an addiction. Several years ago you could buy T on Amazon (Not sure who it was made by), but I would take different amounts for work focus. I then had a buddy become severely addicted to it. If anything, I would not recommend anyone ever trying it if you have an addictive personality because in higher doses it produced very pronounced euphoria.

I actually find it kanna somewhat useful so far that I’m going to purchase another bottle. I can say for certain that my focus seems to significantly improve at 50 mg’s. Also I notice wanting to be more social but it’s not producing any euphoria or stimulating qualities.

I had heard this as well and started supplementing with GABA. It has made a world of difference for me this EQ run.

As far as this kanna stuff I will wait and see. The fact that its regularly mentioned with things like kratom and tianeptine turns me off a bit.
What dose of gabba you taking

For some of you interested in gabba. I’ve been using prior to bed with magnesium. I tend to experiment with different amounts but for me, I like between 2-3 grams. For me personally that’s where the vivid dreaming comes in. I had someone give me a bottle so I decided to use it for the first time in years. One of the things I forgot about was how the tingle comes on and takes my breath away for a brief second and than things are fine. For me, that’s when I know it’s working.

I remember when everyone claimed it stimulated GH. I’m sure there’s supplement comp still doing it these days....sorry for any grammatical errors guys.

Come on....big statement
do you want me to lie and say it didnt do anything? I told a Doctor buddy about it as well. He said the same thing as far as the feeling he got however hes alot crazier than I and has tried way higher doses. give it a try and tell me you dont feel anything i guess?

You kidding or being serious?
yes that is what alot of people do. Some take it orally. If you want to feel a quick kick thats what many do. Also, likely the reason they have a micronized powder version and a capsule version on there site. I have tried it prob 3 times. Once it starts to wear off its nice and relaxing and i usually take a nap. Hence the reason I didnt understand taking it before your workout. I would not me in the right state of mind do beat my log book numbers.

What dose of gabba you taking
I have used Gaba but couldnt really notice much... however I do know alot of people that do well with it.
if your looking for something for nightime phenibut may be a good option. Just dont over do it and use it every night. It can be habit forming if your the type that is susceptible.

That kanna looks great but for some reason I feel its addictive. As far as snorting it.forget that.people snort all kinds of drugs specially pain meds.but have no idea the damage that causes inside the nose. Like really no idea

750 mg before bed. Ive seen studies using everything from 200 mg to 2000 mg so I wasn't real sure. Just following the suggestion on the bottle and its worked well for me.
I'm go buy some today.I know a store that has the NOW brand 750mg for 100 veg capsules at $13.49

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131