over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ anxiety? KANNA shows promise

do you want me to lie and say it didnt do anything? I told a Doctor buddy about it as well. He said the same thing as far as the feeling he got however hes alot crazier than I and has tried way higher doses. give it a try and tell me you dont feel anything i guess?
What are we talking about when you say higher numbers? What dose?

I even took a 150 mgs.....it doesn't impair me....thank God. I don't want that.

That kanna looks great but for some reason I feel its addictive. As far as snorting it.forget that.people snort all kinds of drugs specially pain meds.but have no idea the damage that causes inside the nose. Like really no idea
I personally found no addictive effect to be present. I wasn't focused in the least about euphoria and imo this is where addictive habits start.

I will preface by saying that I am prescribed betablockers for panic attacks.
I began performing extensive research on adaptogens to help with anxiety [mine is more hypervigilance but I don't want to get off topic] because the potential side effects of beta-blockers, namely erectile issues and sleep disruption. I can't see how anyone wouldn't place value in sexual function and sleep.

I have in fact found Kanna, specifically Zembrin, to be helpful. The most worthwhile adaptagens that I have implemented are as follows; Sensoril (Ashwagandha), Zembrin (Kanna) and Rhodiola Rosea.
Honorable mentions for Holy Basil, L-theanine and Kava Kava. Kava Kava falls out of the top 3 simply because of price point alone, being that I am on a tighter budget currently.

IMO Kava Kava is a GREAT end of day option. It's effective at lowering blood pressure and provides a calming effect superior to what L-theanine and even Magnesium are marketed towards. I shake up Kava Root powder in a shaker ball cup. I haven't mentioned Kava in any posts before now as people don't seem overly interested in my herbal anecdotes. If Kanna doesn't peak your interest perhaps Kava warrants consideration.

I personally found no addictive effect to be present. I wasn't focused in the least about euphoria and imo this is where addictive habits start.

I will preface by saying that I am prescribed betablockers for panic attacks.
I began performing extensive research on adaptogens to help with anxiety [mine is more hypervigilance but I don't want to get off topic] because the potential side effects of beta-blockers, namely erectile issues and sleep disruption. I can't see how anyone wouldn't place value in sexual function and sleep.

I have in fact found Kanna, specifically Zembrin, to be helpful. The most worthwhile adaptagens that I have implemented are as follows; Sensoril (Ashwagandha), Zembrin (Kanna) and Rhodiola Rosea.
Honorable mentions for Holy Basil, L-theanine and Kava Kava. Kava Kava falls out of the top 3 simply because of price point alone, being that I am on a tighter budget currently.

IMO Kava Kava is a GREAT end of day option. It's effective at lowering blood pressure and provides a calming effect superior to what L-theanine and even Magnesium are marketed towards. I shake up Kava Root powder in a shaker ball cup. I haven't mentioned Kava in any posts before now as people don't seem overly interested in my herbal anecdotes. If Kanna doesn't peak your interest perhaps Kava warrants consideration.
Yea I started magnesium now with gabba let's see if that help.I mentioned before I take script Xanax and perc pain meds for herniated disks. I have to search if gabba has interaction with my pain med and Xanax

I find valerian root to be excel for relaxation and sleep
Valerian Root is a part of my regiment before bed.

Currently I am also implementing Lemon Balm which I take with "dinner". While I am trying to be objective and take the whole bottle before forming an opinion of Lemon Balm I am not impressed half way through.

Yea I started magnesium now with gabba let's see if that help.I mentioned before I take script Xanax and perc pain meds for herniated disks. I have to search if gabba has interaction with my pain med and Xanax
I found plenty of information that suggests taking Gaba will help with benzodiazepine withdrawals but nothing about taking them both, even at seperate times of the day.
I do know the Benzos affect brain's Gaba receptors;
[Benzodiazepines are a class of tranquilizers that enhance gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA)ergic transmission]
I didn't see any red flags similar to the way one should not take 5-htp while using SSRI's, thus I presume it's not overly dangerous to take GABA in the evening.

You should not take Xanax with grapefruit and grapefruit juice, or herbal or dietary supplements such as kava kava, melatonin, dehydroepiandrosterone, DHEA, St. John's wort, and valerian.

My apologies for the previous Kava recommendation, I hadn't remembered the benzo script.

I can speak on my personal experience:
Years back was taking GABA (it was Vitaminshoppe brand) while I was taking Tramadol and Ativan, not overly dissimilar from perc and xanax. I started taking GABA because Zolpidem was no longer effective in helping me fall asleep. I didn't have any noticeable side-effects.

Just a Suggestion:
Perhaps L-theanine in the day and GABA at night.

No interactions were found between l-theanine and Xanax. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.

No interactions were found between magnesium citrate and Xanax

I found plenty of information that suggests taking Gaba will help with benzodiazepine withdrawals but nothing about taking them both, even at seperate times of the day.
I do know the Benzos affect brain's Gaba receptors;
[Benzodiazepines are a class of tranquilizers that enhance gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA)ergic transmission]
I didn't see any red flags similar to the way one should not take 5-htp while using SSRI's, thus I presume it's not overly dangerous to take GABA in the evening.

You should not take Xanax with grapefruit and grapefruit juice, or herbal or dietary supplements such as kava kava, melatonin, dehydroepiandrosterone, DHEA, St. John's wort, and valerian.

My apologies for the previous Kava recommendation, I hadn't remembered the benzo script.

I can speak on my personal experience:
Years back was taking GABA (it was Vitaminshoppe brand) while I was taking Tramadol and Ativan, not overly dissimilar from perc and xanax. I started taking GABA because Zolpidem was no longer effective in helping me fall asleep. I didn't have any noticeable side-effects.

Just a Suggestion:
Perhaps L-theanine in the day and GABA at night.

No interactions were found between l-theanine and Xanax. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.

No interactions were found between magnesium citrate and Xanax

Yea I was reading a little bit.yea never take grapefruit with Xanax nor pain meds it can multiple the affects by quite a bit too.

I also like you have script ambien for sleep it works but I don't like taking it Ed. I'm taking now just started 2.days ago 750mg gabba before bed.I wonder if you take gabba and ambien together if it helps the sleep

Ambien help fall asleep super fast like 15 minutes. But I wake up 3,4 even 5 times at night

I remember taking Ambien and I remember falling asleep fast on it but waking up a number of times as well. It was weird the last time I took it because it felt more like twilight sleep......never used it again. I do use Seroquel here and there and I find it the most effect sleep aid around. I'm not a zombie in the morning. I always take everything with my Mag, and zinc prior to bed. Just recently added Gaba to the mix.....slept in until 11 am this morning for the first time in over a year. I have been waking up even on the weekends at 5 am. It felt good to sleep in.

QMany Marines I know did strange things in there sleep while using ambien. I would wake up with ice cream smeared on my pillow and bead which is about as weird as it got for myself. Though I know a guy that came to coherence in his living room and he was holding a rifle and had a plate carrier (body armor). Needless to say we all got off of Ambien eventually. I had performed research on Ambien, and if my memory serves me correctly there's some weird correlation and similarity between how ambien and heavy drinking effect sleep. It helps you fall asleep for sure but it actually decreases the quality of sleep.

GABA did help increase the effects of Ambien. However I'd built up a tolerance to zolpidem by the time I tried combining the two so I still needed to take ambien infrequently for it to work.

For disclosure:
These are my medications as listed on the bottle;
Buspirone for Anxiety
Bupropion for Mood
Propranolol for Anxiety
Prazosin for Nightmares

Admittedly I requested Wellbutrin (Buproprion) to help with cognition and studying. However as it is a 3rd line adult ADHD medication thus I had to comment on negative mood for the physician to prescribe it.

Prazosin belongs to a class of medications called alpha blockers. It works by relaxing and widening blood vessels so blood can flow more easily. Commonly thought of as a blood pressure medications it's actually a hypertensive medication that can improve sleep quality esp for those suffering through anxiety, ptsd, those that experiences night terrors etc.

I take Now's Valerian, but have used others. I just took 1000 mgs tonight. I have taken 2000 mgs. I swear it works for me. I used to have really bad panic attacks back in my 20s and 30s, but they have faded where I don't get them much these days. Valerian worked but Kava Kava never did anything for me. I tried everything when it came to something natural for panic attacks.

I take Now's Valerian, but have used others. I just took 1000 mgs tonight. I have taken 2000 mgs. I swear it works for me. I used to have really bad panic attacks back in my 20s and 30s, but they have faded where I don't get them much these days. Valerian worked but Kava Kava never did anything for me. I tried everything when it came to something natural for panic attacks.
I began taking high doses of Ashwagandha for panic attacks which I was effectively able to elimate. Anxiety was still present but to the point of panic attacks.

I was taking 1,775 mg of Ashwagandha Extract, which more importantly equates to 134.5 mg of Withanolides.

900mg of KSM-66 - 5% withanolides
875 mg of Sensoril - 10% withanolides

I respond better to Sensoril. The KSM-66 was included in other supps that I was taking at the time.

Thankfully you are not experiencing panic attacks but perhaps this post can help other readers.

I'm one week in on eq but my mind is fucked with anxiety
Only done 300mg so far.I don't know if it's placebo causing anxiety in my head

Keep thinking about rbc going up and blood thickening shit too
I'm very interested in two things from eq
The appetite opener and vascularity and see drive
But is it worth dealing with the anxiety I don't know
Leaning towards no
I might have to drop it and stay with the test, deca,dbol and now for the first time using slin

I'm one week in on eq but my mind is fucked with anxiety
Only done 300mg so far.I don't know if it's placebo causing anxiety in my head

Keep thinking about rbc going up and blood thickening shit too
I'm very interested in two things from eq
The appetite opener and vascularity and see drive
But is it worth dealing with the anxiety I don't know
Leaning towards no
I might have to drop it and stay with the test, deca,dbol and now for the first time using slin
Perhaps EQ simply isn't worth it for yourself. I've never understood why EQ causes or exacerbates anxiety. Perhaps it's something specific about the compound itself? I'd assume that you understand your mental and physical state of being far too well for the placebo affect.

This is what I take at the onset of anxiety:

-250 mg Sensoril (Ashwagandha)
-200 mg Alphawave or Suntheanine (L-theanine)
-100 mg Rhodiola Rosea
-25 mg Zembrin (Kanna)

Fare thee well Brother

Definitely. It works. I think of it like the serotonin version of Ritalin. It’s been ages since I’ve used it though. I do remember it very pleasantly with a pro-social effect.

If you like kanna you’d love alphamethyltryptamine (AMT).
If you have any experience with phenibut do you think AMT possesses less potential for issues and side effects?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131