over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ anxiety? KANNA shows promise

Perhaps EQ simply isn't worth it for yourself. I've never understood why EQ causes or exacerbates anxiety. Perhaps it's something specific about the compound itself? I'd assume that you understand your mental and physical state of being far too well for the placebo affect.

This is what I take at the onset of anxiety:

-250 mg Sensoril (Ashwagandha)
-200 mg Alphawave or Suntheanine (L-theanine)
-100 mg Rhodiola Rosea
-25 mg Zembrin (Kanna)

Fare thee well Brother
Man I wish I had the patience to take all that when an attack comes.I would die before it kicks in.I just take my Xanax and 5 minutes I'm good.

As far as placebo you have a good point. But when it comes to anxiety I'm sure you know that by over thinking you can get an onset

So let's say you're taking eq and its actually bunk.just by you knowing eq causes anxiety. You are very well to get an attack regardless

Man I wish I had the patience to take all that when an attack comes.I would die before it kicks in.I just take my Xanax and 5 minutes I'm good.

As far as placebo you have a good point. But when it comes to anxiety I'm sure you know that by over thinking you can get an onset

So let's say you're taking eq and its actually bunk.just by you knowing eq causes anxiety. You are very well to get an attack regardless
In regards to over thinking I certainly understand. I have undertaken Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Biofeedback, and Mindfulness Meditation training to help with the thoughts that have the capability of causing anxiety. I wrote about this in my initial post that even dangers that are just perceived in our minds are enough for the amygdala to override the neocortex. We can think of this as the threat response.

Keep in mind that Zembrin (Kanna) works by dulling the threat response, which in time will lessen perceivable anxiety and panic attacks.

I am a proponent of Biofeedback as one can practice addressing hypertension and anxiety by regulating ones breathing and heart rate. There is equipment one can purchase and run biofeedback sessions on their laptop at home.

I prepare all those supplements ahead of time and keep them in one of those capped - funnels, an old pill bottle or even a small ziploc. Surely during the onset of an anxiety attack I would not be able to remember which supplements to gather.
20210202_112417.jpg

I prepare all those supplements ahead of time and keep them in one of those capped - funnels, an old pill bottle or even a small ziploc. Surely during the onset of an anxiety attack I would not be able to remember which supplements to gather.
View attachment 125938
Lol I know I can't picture myself trying to gather all that in an attack moment 😅

I took liftmodes Kanna today and it does have a different kick. Honestly, it hyped me up and felt good for about 30. After that, I almost fell asleep on my couch

I took liftmodes Kanna today and it does have a different kick. Honestly, it hyped me up and felt good for about 30. After that, I almost fell asleep on my couch
Hmm.. how so? Like a caffeine kick? Euphoric type feel?
Would you use this in the event an anxiety attack comes on?

MS

To add onto the questions posed by MAD_SCIENTIST, after the 30 minutes when you almost fell asleep at the couch were you in a relaxed state? Would you see this occurrence as a positive or negative experience?

Was their a negative coming down affect or did you smoothly transition from a hyped state to a more sedative one?

There wasn’t any negatives coming down. I felt it had a overwhelming sedating affect. I took some more this morning but not feeling much.
at one point i thought it was energetic, but subtle.
i finished the bottle, and may just get some bulk powder next..
in all, i'd rather just smoke on a cbd dominant sativa.. harlequin is a good strain.
upon first huge rips from the water pipe, my mind is a little hazy, but after the haze wears off, everything is in focus and clear.
sounds are brighter and thoughts are happier..
no way i could do this with a high thc variant.

at one point i thought it was energetic, but subtle.
i finished the bottle, and may just get some bulk powder next..
in all, i'd rather just smoke on a cbd dominant sativa.. harlequin is a good strain.
upon first huge rips from the water pipe, my mind is a little hazy, but after the haze wears off, everything is in focus and clear.
sounds are brighter and thoughts are happier..
no way i could do this with a high thc variant.
You purchased Zembrin which to reiterate I use and find effective for anxiety. I do not receive euphoria but a sense of elevated well-being is perceivable.

goback2013 thank you for following up and sharing your experience. I would be interested and much appreciative if you were to share your experience of the powder, should you go that route.

Full Spectrum:

I'd discontinued use of Zembrin for at leat a month while giving 50 mg of Full Spectrum Sceletium tortuosum (Kanna) a chance. The effects I had gotten from it are essentially spot on to that of 200 mg of quality L-theanine. A gentle sense of relaxation and a tick of increased cognition. For example if I sit and read I find more enjoyment and process the information more clearly.

I certainly find the effects of Zembrin Extract to be more pronounced. I find the description on the Zembrin website page to be quite accurate as they state that Zembrin is experiencial. Essentially this means that you notice the effects. While I certainly feel that it's best quality of reduced anxiety are developed over time, I do notice the effects and personally have from the first dose that I took. Everyone may not respond the same as I have and I do not believe that Zembrin as an absolute. With that clear, I certainly find it to be a worthwhile supplement and for myself it's an essential addition to my regiment.

Guys, honestly I like the Zembrin better especially with caffeine.
In all the ways that the supplement industry has justifiably praised L-theanine for symbiotic effects with caffeine I feel that Zembrin performs more effectively.

Per my experience Zembrin is like L-theanine on steroids.

I dont know about you but kanna wont help my workout. There is a brand from liftmode that will def fuck you up and when it wears off there is no hangover. They are the only company I have found with kanna that can kick your ass. Ive tried it a few times and it is mildly similar to MDMA but much shorter, no hangover, and again milder. I def wouldnt take it and step under a squat bar though.
You’re kidding? I’ve use LM’s and other brands and they are good but I don’t feel fucked up.

750 mg before bed. Ive seen studies using everything from 200 mg to 2000 mg so I wasn't real sure. Just following the suggestion on the bottle and its worked well for me.
I take 2-3 grams
Of gaba pre bed and sleep great with very realistic dreams

If you have any experience with phenibut do you think AMT possesses less potential for issues and side effects?
AMT (α-Methyltryptamine) is a psychedelic and stimulant. It use to be sold as a research chemical. You could buy it freely. Then enough people died from it and it became a controlled substance. Side effects can be extreme and intoxicating to where you become incoherent. We used and sold a lot of it. I haven’t done Kanna but doesn’t seem like they are in the same class.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131