EQ CYCLES

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Interested to See what everyone thats done eq cycles before what you used with it.test is a must even if its low dosed.

I known a few people that said they didn't get anxiety when they ran it with low test. But once they up the test anxiety started to act up

My last EQ cycle was 10 weeks of 300mg EQ and 150mg Winny. No test. I recomped very nicely with a mild cutting diet.

I've always done pretty well with eq. I never really got hungry from it or terrible anxiety either. Anxiety was there, just not bad, and depended on the dose. I can run it at around 1200mg a week and that is it. The worst cycle I've ever done was when I ran eq at 1200mg, 700mg tren, 500mg test a week. I didn't realize what anxiety was until that. Holy shit was that a mistake...

For me personally, it doesn't do a whole lot unless it is ran high. Otherwise it makes me more vascular, but to me, it's not worth running just for a few more pronounced veins.

Gone as high as 900mg/wk EQ with and without test. Test dose was 400-700mg/wk when used. Never given me anxiety at any dose no matter if its by itself or mixed in with other compounds. I hadnt even heard about the anxiety side effect that people had been getting until earlier this year. Only downside ive experienced is that puts my red blood cell production through the roof, can only run for 4wks at a time because of this.

Always like EQ, but used shorter esters for the most part. 400 test, 300 EQ, 300 Deca. Never used it in large doses but was always happy with how things turned out.

When I was working with Dave Palumbo he had me on 300mg of eq eod. That was the most I ever took. It doesn’t agree with me mentally. I’ve never been extremely lean when I’ve taken it was always used as a progression in a prep like deca then eq then tren type of deal. It’s not a game changer for me. Anxiety, paranoia are very real when I take it.

My last EQ cycle was 10 weeks of 300mg EQ and 150mg Winny. No test. I recomped very nicely with a mild cutting diet.

I am assuming you feel good doing no test. Did u look flat? How did you feel? Does the body need test to be healthy per say?

I usually do no more than 400mg per week gives results with out the heavy anxiety/mental side effects. I think stacking it with deca and test is good. Ihave used it with tren but would not recommend it unless u are one of those rare individuals who doesn’t get any anxiety

So far no anxiety for me when running EQ. 500 test e and 800 Eq. Ran it for 20 weeks.

I am assuming you feel good doing no test. Did u look flat? How did you feel? Does the body need test to be healthy per say?

I usually do no more than 400mg per week gives results with out the heavy anxiety/mental side effects. I think stacking it with deca and test is good. Ihave used it with tren but would not recommend it unless u are one of those rare individuals who doesn’t get any anxiety
I felt great and didn't have joint issues from the Winny. I normally do. I was younger and the hard drive I saved my notes on crashed but I might have used hCG too during it. I was already on TRT and didn't want a big weekly dose but needed to use those two items.

I've never had issues with EQ and sides others report.

Always like EQ, but used shorter esters for the most part. 400 test, 300 EQ, 300 Deca. Never used it in large doses but was always happy with how things turned out.
Wow only 300mg I'm surprised it worked at that low dose

When I was working with Dave Palumbo he had me on 300mg of eq eod. That was the most I ever took. It doesn’t agree with me mentally. I’ve never been extremely lean when I’ve taken it was always used as a progression in a prep like deca then eq then tren type of deal. It’s not a game changer for me. Anxiety, paranoia are very real when I take it.
What did Dave had you taking it with when you were using 1200mg?

Gone as high as 900mg/wk EQ with and without test. Test dose was 400-700mg/wk when used. Never given me anxiety at any dose no matter if its by itself or mixed in with other compounds. I hadnt even heard about the anxiety side effect that people had been getting until earlier this year. Only downside ive experienced is that puts my red blood cell production through the roof, can only run for 4wks at a time because of this.
Did you like it better when you ran it with test or without it?

I have used it extensively with test and without

Without test i used to love eq-deca-drol or eq-primo-dboll

With test i have used with trt stacked in various combinations

I like it , it makes my skin glow like plastic is hard to describe , also it keeps fullness when lean

No anxiety for me

I have used it extensively with test and without

Without test i used to love eq-deca-drol or eq-primo-dboll

With test i have used with trt stacked in various combinations

I like it , it makes my skin glow like plastic is hard to describe , also it keeps fullness when lean

No anxiety for me
Does tren give you more negative mental effects than EQ? I took EQ years ago and don't remember it giving anxiety at all but I'm hesitant to try it again because of a worry for negative mood, I value my mood so much. In fact I never even heard of this side effect of EQ anxiety until I started reading forums. Everybody I talked to in person just talks about gains and vascularity.

Tren on the other hand gave me horrible negative thoughts and made me a miserable person to be around. Everybody else on tren around me were more assholes on tren too lol so I know I'm not alone on that one.

Sorry for the thread drift I'm just curious if you're just one of those guys unaffected by ALL AAS mental effects or if tren gets you too and EQ doesn't.

I'm thinking about a big (huge for me) 2021 cycle like
140mg test prop
600mg primo
600mg EQ
Drol

Maybe bump to 900/900 primo/EQ if it's going good. Maybe the EQ is pointless though with 600-900 primo?

I'm thinking about a big (huge for me) 2021 cycle like
140mg test prop
600mg primo
600mg EQ
Drol

Maybe bump to 900/900 primo/EQ if it's going good. Maybe the EQ is pointless though with 600-900 primo?
Why only 140 test P a week?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner