over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ CYCLES

Every steroid regardless of ester starts work the minute you inject it

Ppl are just too fat or using bad product

I can shoot eq now and see it visualy on me in 2 weeks

Well, it’s definitely works better the longer you use it. You might be able to notice it in two weeks but it’s not peaking in your system at that point.

I ran the fort dodge eq and ugl eq. There’s no comparison. 300 mg a week of fort dodge was far better than 900mg of ugl eq. I don’t know what’s the difference is other than the quality of of the hormone vet grade vs pharmacy but I would love to have some more fort dodge

The annoying thing about EQ for myself is the undecylenate ester.
I figure that the next time I plan on running EA I will try Bold Ace first and see if, despite the horror stories, that the pip is manageable in my case.
I noticed the acetate ester is carried by a sponsor with popularity gaining traction in the forum.

The annoying thing about EQ for myself is the undecylenate ester.
I figure that the next time I plan on running EA I will try Bold Ace first and see if, despite the horror stories, that the pip is manageable in my case.
I noticed the acetate ester is carried by a sponsor with popularity gaining traction in the forum.
Been reading that the undecylenate is another name for undecanoate. It's a long acting ester but I always responded really quickly

Been reading that the undecylenate is another name for undecanoate. It's a long acting ester but I always responded really quickly
I hadn't known that the esters were the same. I feel EQ at around the 5 week mark.

They're ever so slightly different. Undecylenic acid has a methylene group at the tail while undecanoic acid has a methyl group. And you're definitely right that the half lives are both very long. Both in excess of 2 weeks but I've never been able to find any solid source on EQ besides Llewelyn's book.

I'm not a huge Eq fan, I think I voted for it in the 'most worthless AAS' thread, lol. However, it does have some things that goes it's way, which makes it a good choice for me, personally. I will only use it in a cutting cycle, as that's where I find it works best for me. Maybe somebody has mentioned it already, but for me, let's say I want to start dieting 12-16 weeks out. Test is a must of course! However, I like, as do many I know, to use the harsher stuff the last 4-8 weeks of a prep, maybe 10 weeks for some. This is a rough estimate, and of course, there are infinity ways to cycle shit. What Eq does, is make itself as a good 'filler' compound that can be used until you reach that point of entering other compounds in. So lets say you are 16 weeks out to 8-10 weeks out, it's a good compound to use in addition to test, then continue it as you slowly add other compounds in. Say you start mast and/or tren 8-10 weeks out with the eq, then eventually you get to the orals the last 4-6-8 weeks out.

Eq simply has less sides than most other compounds that can also benefit it to be ran for a longer period of time while you are biding (lol, not Biden) you time to enter other compounds in toward the end. It doesn't pack a punch for most users, but it is painless, can improve strength and vascularity, etc for most. You can use nandrolone/NPP the same way, if you are one of the ones who do well with it too.

I used EQ like my third component, not my main. I find it more effective this way with two other molecules.
But i m not fan.

I'm not a huge Eq fan, I think I voted for it in the 'most worthless AAS' thread, lol. However, it does have some things that goes it's way, which makes it a good choice for me, personally. I will only use it in a cutting cycle, as that's where I find it works best for me. Maybe somebody has mentioned it already, but for me, let's say I want to start dieting 12-16 weeks out. Test is a must of course! However, I like, as do many I know, to use the harsher stuff the last 4-8 weeks of a prep, maybe 10 weeks for some. This is a rough estimate, and of course, there are infinity ways to cycle shit. What Eq does, is make itself as a good 'filler' compound that can be used until you reach that point of entering other compounds in. So lets say you are 16 weeks out to 8-10 weeks out, it's a good compound to use in addition to test, then continue it as you slowly add other compounds in. Say you start mast and/or tren 8-10 weeks out with the eq, then eventually you get to the orals the last 4-6-8 weeks out.

Eq simply has less sides than most other compounds that can also benefit it to be ran for a longer period of time while you are biding (lol, not Biden) you time to enter other compounds in toward the end. It doesn't pack a punch for most users, but it is painless, can improve strength and vascularity, etc for most. You can use nandrolone/NPP the same way, if you are one of the ones who do well with it too.

Primo is born for situation like this !

Do everything as you said but primo instead of eq and get back to me

ive used EQ at 150 mg a week dose when the ganabol 50cc bottles were going around. damn did that shit make me hungryyyyy. the other time i did EQ it was 300 mg a week. and didnt get as hungry. which is weird. I dont know what was with that ganbol but it made me so hungry and vacscular. When i did double the dose of black market stuff it didnt work as good as that Good OLLLdd GANABOL! no negative things to write about EQ =)

Yea ganabol was the shit back then

the blood thickness, blood pressure i hear complaints about, donating blood etc.
i would keep it to 8-10 weeks period, personally, i have used it.
they use it for horses, they dont use deca for horses. it should be pretty beast.
same with tren and cows. they dont use npp for cows,
ill use it again.

Interested to See what everyone thats done eq cycles before what you used with it.test is a must even if its low dosed.

I known a few people that said they didn't get anxiety when they ran it with low test. But once they up the test anxiety started to act up

i wanted to say that i still like higher test on all my cycles, i thought i was gonna blow up using more anabolic rated compounds, and keep the androgenic lower, like test compounds lower.
i found out that personally i need the androgenic high, ill never run a low test cycle again, even with tren that is 500/500 rating androgenic/anabolic, my body likes the test high.

My next cycle I have planned has EQ in it... I have a had a history with anxiety before, so I wonder how I will react to it. I was planning on keeping the dose lower (around 300). I planned on keeping Test higher than the EQ

My next cycle I have planned has EQ in it... I have a had a history with anxiety before, so I wonder how I will react to it. I was planning on keeping the dose lower (around 300). I planned on keeping Test higher than the EQ
I deal with General Anxiety and Hypervigilance. I hadn't noticed an elevation in anxiety when I was taking EQ the last go. I was taking 1.75 grams of Ashwagandha, which is high. While I have no way of knowing if there was a direct correlation between the two, I suspect such.

I deal with General Anxiety and Hypervigilance. I hadn't noticed an elevation in anxiety when I was taking EQ the last go. I was taking 1.75 grams of Ashwagandha, which is high. While I have no way of knowing if there was a direct correlation between the two, I suspect such.

I may give it a go then. I'll stick to a low/mild dose of it with a higher dose of test.

I may give it a go then. I'll stick to a low/mild dose of it with a higher dose of test.
I love eq but the anxiety is too much for me at any dose. Just be careful because for me the anxiety lingers for a while after I stop it. I have heard supplementing with gabba counteracts it though

Yea me to and I too suffer from anxiety and take prescription for it
But im start at 300mg and see how it goes.Im take it with 600mg test and 300 maybe 400mg deca or more like npp.I love npp but to me it gives me anxiety but deva doesn't weird

Sorry I meant deca doesn't give me anxiety

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner