over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ CYCLES

So its working for you? Whats kanna? Never heard of it
From my experience it works well. Kanna is a shrub plant that is domestic to South Africa. Apparently there is evidence of it being used by hunter-gathers since prehistoric times, yet it is still lesser known in the west. There are some very promising studies that include MRI imaging. I'm going post a thread on Kanna today.

From my experience it works well. Kanna is a shrub plant that is domestic to South Africa. Apparently there is evidence of it being used by hunter-gathers since prehistoric times, yet it is still lesser known in the west. There are some very promising studies that include MRI imaging. I'm going post a thread on Kanna today.
Oh great ill be looking out for it thanks bud

Fellas, what dose of EQ would you suggest if all I'm looking for is the boost in rbc and hemoglobin? Mine has been horribly low for several years and I'd like to try to elevate it. The highest hemoglobin value I've had on a blood panel over past few years was 14mg/dL and it's usually around 13. I think there may be something genetic at play since my sister has similar (but slightly worse) hematology results on her blood work. So, if a low-med dose of EQ can help then I'd definitely like to give that a try.

Fellas, what dose of EQ would you suggest if all I'm looking for is the boost in rbc and hemoglobin? Mine has been horribly low for several years and I'd like to try to elevate it. The highest hemoglobin value I've had on a blood panel over past few years was 14mg/dL and it's usually around 13. I think there may be something genetic at play since my sister has similar (but slightly worse) hematology results on her blood work. So, if a low-med dose of EQ can help then I'd definitely like to give that a try.
Well to answer your question 300mg would do what you want.

But on another note.I don't think you want to depend on eq to raise your red blood count. Because once you come off it you will go back down to where you normally at.its not going to fix the underlying problem you may have that is causing your red blood count to be low.

If you haven't done so.I suggest you talk to your doctor have him figure out why this is happening to you. And let him give you something to raise it that is not steroids

I like eq no side effects at 600mg went as high as 1200 and the sides where there very bad anxiety

will never run it over 600mg again. I get no more benefit in terms of look and gains with zero anxiety at 600mg

I'm planning on my next cycle starting next month I'm going to take

500mg test e or cyp
300mg eq
400mg deca or npp
5iu Novolin-R insulin pwo
30mg dbol
20mg ED novadex

If my anxiety is ok I will slowly ramp the eq and the deca as well.the test may up it to 600mg

I'm planning on my next cycle starting next month I'm going to take

500mg test e or cyp
300mg eq
400mg deca or npp
5iu Novolin-R insulin pwo
30mg dbol
20mg ED novadex

If my anxiety is ok I will slowly ramp the eq and the deca as well.the test may up it to 600mg
What is your height and weight big pimpin?

Well to answer your question 300mg would do what you want.

But on another note.I don't think you want to depend on eq to raise your red blood count. Because once you come off it you will go back down to where you normally at.its not going to fix the underlying problem you may have that is causing your red blood count to be low.

If you haven't done so.I suggest you talk to your doctor have him figure out why this is happening to you. And let him give you something to raise it that is not steroids
Thank you man. And you're right about relying on EQ for the hemotology increase. I recently changed GP's and my new one is pretty sharp so hopefully she has some thoughts or can at least point me in the right direction.

Thank you man. And you're right about relying on EQ for the hemotology increase. I recently changed GP's and my new one is pretty sharp so hopefully she has some thoughts or can at least point me in the right direction.
Your welcome brother. Hopefully he can help you and identify what causing it and fix it the right way

Ran it at 600mg a week and loved the endurance, vascularity and for me seemed to help with increasing strength. Like someone else mentioned earlier if I ever run it again I would rather run bold cypionate but it’s hard to find vendors that offer cypionate.

Ran it at 600mg a week and loved the endurance, vascularity and for me seemed to help with increasing strength. Like someone else mentioned earlier if I ever run it again I would rather run bold cypionate but it’s hard to find vendors that offer cypionate.
Why is it hard to find bold cyp? I understand why ace is not made often due to the sides that go with it but I would expect that the cyp would not have any more sides than the undeconate version.

do any of you guys front load eq? I did this last cycle and seemed to help. It’s the only thing I actaully front load I never saw the need to front load anything else

Why is it hard to find bold cyp? I understand why ace is not made often due to the sides that go with it but I would expect that the cyp would not have any more sides than the undeconate version.

do any of you guys front load eq? I did this last cycle and seemed to help. It’s the only thing I actaully front load I never saw the need to front load anything else
If I had to guess, it's probably a combo of two things. I've read bold cypionate can be pretty rough with pip if it's not made very well. And then there's concentration. Highest I've ever seen cypionate is 250mg/ml but EQ is often double that with no issues at all. Just a guess though.

Not really sure why more sponsors don’t carry it! Might be what cmryan was referring to regular eq can be brewed at a much higher milligram up to 600mg per cc as for sides I believe they are still the same it’s just cypionate would start working faster.

There was a few sponsors years ago that
Had bold cyp 200mg/ml. They crashed all the time. Just easier to brew EQ at 400mg and wait 3 extra weeks

Or you can front load it . I think if you double the dose for two weeks you’ll be at peak concentration by week 3. So like

1200mg
1200mg
600mg.......peaked

Haha i wish all aas was like this

No my brother , i want murder ppl on tren hahah

Test fucks me up mentally too

For some ppl eq lowers estro and i think that this is were the anxiety comes from

Could be wrong though

I hear you , i value my mental and physical health these days thats why i run mostly primo
Well if eq lowers estro then taking it with high test should fix that issue right

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws