over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ dosing relevant to bodyweight

Midnight Temptation

Newbies
I've been doing a lot of research on EQ and one topic I never seen brought up is EQ dosing relevant to bodyweight.

I think EQ dosing should be relevant to bodyweight. A guy 180lbs may get good results from 400mg/wk EQ while that same dose won't do much for a guy weighing 240lbs.

See guys posting results all over the place from great results to EQ being only good as cooking oil. Noone seemed to have posted their bodyweight along with the dose they ran.

Want to hear thoughts on this as my doc recently prescribed me a medication but had to look up the proper dose based on my weight.

I have fantastic results on 200 test + 400 EQ. 800 EQ puts me in a godlike mode for strength, recovery and endurance however has profound effects on my energy needs for high output events.

EQ is cool. Lot of blood and vascularity. Can give hypertension. Bodyweight is a factor in all doses. So is your physiology. Most would say EQ is run relatively high mg wise, 800 or so. Easiest way to find out is start with a low dose and raise it slowly.

EQ is cool. Lot of blood and vascularity. Can give hypertension. Bodyweight is a factor in all doses. So is your physiology. Most would say EQ is run relatively high mg wise, 800 or so. Easiest way to find out is start with a low dose and raise it slowly.
🤔 body weight is a factor in all doses… so that means that a guy who 250lbs will be prescribed higher doses of trt than a guy who is 150?

If the increase in body weight dictated a linear relationship to dose then a 200 lb man needing 400 mg/w would equate to a 250 lb man needing 500 mg/w to achieve the same results. The reality is that seemingly people have very different sensitivities to the various compounds including EQ. So that is probably what dictates the dose required for the goal. The cycle history, long range and more recent, also has an impact. People that have really pushed high doses are going to continue to need higher doses unless a long long break is taken to allow the body's tolerance to normalize. Even then the big abusers may never regain sensitivity.

Now take this and all of my posts with a grain of salt. I have been told that I know nothing about bodybuilding even though I have been around BBers for over 4 decades. That little circle pick in my avi was taken in my early 50s ten years ago. Clearly I am a fat gas bag and always have been.

If the increase in body weight dictated a linear relationship to dose then a 200 lb man needing 400 mg/w would equate to a 250 lb man needing 500 mg/w to achieve the same results. The reality is that seemingly people have very different sensitivities to the various compounds including EQ. So that is probably what dictates the dose required for the goal. The cycle history, long range and more recent, also has an impact. People that have really pushed high doses are going to continue to need higher doses unless a long long break is taken to allow the body's tolerance to normalize. Even then the big abusers may never regain sensitivity.
You don’t get desensitized to hormones. If that were the case you’d have guys on progressive hrt. You’d have people eventually needing 500-1000mg over time to be on the high end of normal.

I respond well to boldenone, but it does fuck with BP for me. I got a little crazy one summer and pushed it to 900mg. My veins had veins. I was 215 and looked like a frigggen roadmap.

Now, my favorite way to run EQ is to cut my DHB with it. 1ml DHB/.5ml EQ= 100/150 3x a week on a test base. Don’t sleep on those two combined, I had phenomenal results.

I respond well to boldenone, but it does fuck with BP for me. I got a little crazy one summer and pushed it to 900mg. My veins had veins. I was 215 and looked like a frigggen roadmap.

Now, my favorite way to run EQ is to cut my DHB with it. 1ml DHB/.5ml EQ= 100/150 3x a week on a test base. Don’t sleep on those two combined, I had phenomenal results.
I am the same way. I love EQ and it does affect my blood pressure, but keeping it down around 400mg these days is just perfect. No sides at all, and the vascularity effects are awesome. Running 300 test/400 EQ/4iu GH right now and this is the best I've looked/felt in a long time. Doesn't affect my hair/sex/bloodwork - can't say that about many others.

There's some studies where deca was determined to be optimal at 2mgs per lb of body wight, and then there's that famous study where test was optimal for muscle gain at 600mgs a week, so eq been half as anabolic as deca i would say you may need up to 4mgs per lb of body wight

I saw years ago a study that dosed 3mg/kg of bodyweight(220lb man = 300mg/wk)
One of My best cycles was 1500EQ by itself My 20s...gave Me a polished look that I never had before...
Now in My 40s I don't touch Eq

people forget one thing that the EQ has a very long and heavy ester, so for example, with a dose of 1000 mg we only have 620 mg of active drug
They also forget the compounding effect of a very long ester as well.

Dose would probably be better if it was gauged to # of receptors as opposed to weight. More muscle may mean more receptors but can't say i have seen anything that says that.

I don’t really think the body weight dosing has any merit. I do think an individual may need to increase their dose as their bw increases but i don’t think a universal body weight calculation makes any sense

I'll offer that if you take a 20,000 person sample all of the individuality will drop and we'd likely end up with a significant correlation to bodyweight or lean body mass. As you get bigger you need more drugs to continue so I'd say it's self evident in our own cases too. That said, individuality is huge and we only care about us (n=1) so start slow, learn and self tailor. Requires some experimentation.

Me personally when I used to run it I would use 800mg/wk. I weighed 230lb back then… It pushes my hemocrit levels to high nowadays.

Cage

Whilst weight can be a factor in the dose of all drugs it doesn't work as you stated. Going on weight for your AAS for individual compounds is pointless because everyone is very different. Some 250 pound guys can't handle the side effects from 400mg of x compound weekly but still get great results from that dose whilst you have some 200 pound guys taking x compound at 900mg per week like it's nothing.

The best way to dose all new compounds is to start low and gradually up the dose and stick at a sensible dose 1st time round. Then during a 2nd run you may want to run it a little higher or even the same if other compounds are dosed higher. There are no set ways but gradually building doses up over years if you are aiming to constantly improve is usually the best way.

Just adding in 900mg+ eq because you are heavy is not the best approach. Moreover, if guys are heavy but carrying a lot of bodyfat I personally think they should be taking lower doses because they need to learn to diet properly first if they want to get the most out of higher doses. Many variables should dictate your dose but I think the most important are experience, stats, genetics, response and goals.

Mate.... You mate my day. Once i will finish my Primo i will run EQ+DHB, i have never thought to mix EQ with DHB.... Which is pretty straightforward since EQ is already liquid as raw.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131