over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ/Estrone Question

Zamun

Registered
Newbies
Looking back at pictures I’ve always looked my best when I had EQ in my cycle, so I’m going to run it again.

I’ve had blood work done on 750/750 Test/EQ, and had an e2 of 21 and e1 of 1500.

My question is does high levels of estrone cause anyone else to feel weird like they would with higher e2? Moody/emotional all that jazz. I know it’s said to be a weaker form of estrogen, but surely in the thousands it can’t be that weak anymore.

Thanks

The one and only way which estrone is produced is by aromatization of androstenedione, which involves the same enzyme responsible of creation of all estrogens: aromatase. Now, estrone can be converted into more potent estradiol by 17-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme, but it's another story.
How could boldenone be converted into estrone? This means EQ has to be converted into androstenedione first and then aromatizated into estrone.
I think that boldenone "simply" aromatizes into estradiol but at a lesser rate of testosterone (due to the additional double bond in the A ring of the chemical structure).
All that estrone crap may derive from false bloodworks reading, because analitic metodicals are not calibrated on "exotical" compounds (we all know that tren gives false high e2 readings).
On the other hand, there is an old aromatase inhibitor which is derivative of boldenone: ATD. ATD is a steroidal and suicidal aromatase inhibitor like aromasin and who knows if boldenone may be converted in the body into ATD. This could explain why some folks complain low e2 symptoms when running EQ, especially whit low test.

my e1 is high on eq and e2 low. i have crashed my e2 on eq/test before and it kills your appetite and gains. i now run 300mg eq year round to prevent excess estrogen from dianabol or trestolone. i don't use testosterone due to testing.

the estrogen from eq feels like nothing to me i have also seen high e1 on primobolan test cycles

my e1 is high on eq and e2 low. i have crashed my e2 on eq/test before and it kills your appetite and gains. i now run 300mg eq year round to prevent excess estrogen from dianabol or trestolone. i don't use testosterone due to testing.

the estrogen from eq feels like nothing to me i have also seen high e1 on primobolan test cycles
Currently on a primo cycle, and my blood work shows lower e2 but no difference in e1. Feel like bold is a better look/bang for buck

do the Mass spec sensitive for estrogens. That test should differntiate between a metabolite and estrone.

Looking back at pictures I’ve always looked my best when I had EQ in my cycle, so I’m going to run it again.

I’ve had blood work done on 750/750 Test/EQ, and had an e2 of 21 and e1 of 1500.

My question is does high levels of estrone cause anyone else to feel weird like they would with higher e2? Moody/emotional all that jazz. I know it’s said to be a weaker form of estrogen, but surely in the thousands it can’t be that weak anymore.

Thanks
There is Lot more than just little side effects from Estrogen, each initially will reacts much differently, Be smart if you wish to run high dose I would recommend estrogen blocker ADEX/LETRO or ARO.

The one and only way which estrone is produced is by aromatization of androstenedione, which involves the same enzyme responsible of creation of all estrogens: aromatase. Now, estrone can be converted into more potent estradiol by 17-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme, but it's another story.
How could boldenone be converted into estrone? This means EQ has to be converted into androstenedione first and then aromatizated into estrone.
I think that boldenone "simply" aromatizes into estradiol but at a lesser rate of testosterone (due to the additional double bond in the A ring of the chemical structure).
All that estrone crap may derive from false bloodworks reading, because analitic metodicals are not calibrated on "exotical" compounds (we all know that tren gives false high e2 readings).
On the other hand, there is an old aromatase inhibitor which is derivative of boldenone: ATD. ATD is a steroidal and suicidal aromatase inhibitor like aromasin and who knows if boldenone may be converted in the body into ATD. This could explain why some folks complain low e2 symptoms when running EQ, especially whit low test.
While AD is the sole endogenous substrate for aromatase that yields E1 as product in men, Boldenone does in fact yield E1 by aromatase. Gual, C., Morato, T., Hayano, M., Gut, M., & Dorfman, R. I. (1962). Biosynthesis of Estrogens. Endocrinology, 71(6), 920–925. doi:10.1210/endo-71-6-920.

Actually, even that is not exactly true: some people endogenously produce boldenone, presumably because they possess unusual gut bacteria that possess 1,2-dehydrogenase activity to convert T, or a precursor, to the 1,2-dehydro steroid. Schänzer W. Metabolism of anabolic androgenic steroids. Clin Chem. 1996 Jul;42 (7):1001-20.

Boldenone also may be a candidate for 17β-HSD1 inhibition, resulting in reduced serum E2. Its estrogen-like A-ring possessing a C-1,2 & C-4,5 double bond may confer inhibitory potency to this enzyme given its planar shape (greater saturation, more estrogen-like) and steroidal backbone vs. DHT that is able to bind 17β-HSD1. He, W., Gauri, M., Li, T., Wang, R., & Lin, S.-X. (2016). Current knowledge of the multifunctional 17β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (HSD17B1). Gene, 588(1), 54–61. doi:10.1016/j.gene.2016.04.031.

Of course, the androst-1-ene-3-ones (e.g., 1-Testosterone ["DHB" as errata]) & 5α-androstan-3-ones possessing C-1,2 double bonds (e.g., Primobolan) might be even better at this (reducing serum E2) by this hypothesis.

Thanks
If the mood/emotional effects are a result of ERα activation (the classical nuclear estrogen receptor associated with most of E2's feminizing effects), then E1 would be very weak at this as it has 2% of E2's potency to activate ERα. E1 has virtually nil (undetectable in the assay I am looking at) potency to transactivate any of the other major nuclear receptors, including ERβ in mammalian cells. Then 1,500 pM (pmol/L) is equivalent to 30 pM E2 in potency to transactivate ERα, which isn't insanely high. It's of course possible that mood/emotion is at least partly regulated by nongenomic action, however; in which case, we don't know enough about those mechanisms to ascribe any sort of threshold for blood concentration ranges where E1 might tend to affect mood. Do note that mood/emotion ("FEELZ," if you will) is particularly subject to psycho-social influences.

If the mood/emotional effects are a result of ERα activation (the classical nuclear estrogen receptor associated with most of E2's feminizing effects), then E1 would be very weak at this as it has 2% of E2's potency to activate ERα. E1 has virtually nil (undetectable in the assay I am looking at) potency to transactivate any of the other major nuclear receptors, including ERβ in mammalian cells. Then 1,500 pM (pmol/L) is equivalent to 30 pM E2 in potency to transactivate ERα, which isn't insanely high. It's of course possible that mood/emotion is at least partly regulated by nongenomic action, however; in which case, we don't know enough about those mechanisms to ascribe any sort of threshold for blood concentration ranges where E1 might tend to affect mood. Do note that mood/emotion ("FEELZ," if you will) is particularly subject to psycho-social influences.
Great response. Thank you.

so we all agree that Boldenone acts like an AI by hogging up the aromatase enzyme and converting to a very weak estrogen?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131