over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ/NPP

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone ever ran them together? Seems like

400mg EQ
400mg NPP

Would be a very dry and lean anabolic combo. Less prolactin sides and less hematocrit sides than running like 700mg of either

I've ran eq and deca together. Are you running any test with these? My new experiment is to see how I react to low test (trt) with high anabolics to see if I can avoid sides, etc.

I view EQ like a weak form of test with more sides..

you don't have to look too far on this board to see members who have been affected by blood clots..etc.

I've never used NPP, but Ive got a load of deca.... so I don't really see the point in using npp either since I only pin 2x a week

I've ran eq and deca together. Are you running any test with these? My new experiment is to see how I react to low test (trt) with high anabolics to see if I can avoid sides, etc.

250mg week.

That's what I'm trying to do. More anabolics less test.

Little slice not a fan huh? Yea EQ does have hematocrit issues

yes... yes...yes..this is great for some and others prefer high test.
I like lower test and the sides are really lessened to the point of non existent

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I'm on 600mg EQ and 150mg test e. 6 weeks in and it feels like I'm cruising. I did add NPP for 1.5 weeks about 3 weeks ago to test my homebrew for PIP and I got some nice fullness which went away with cessation. I was hoping for EQ to be a staple but it seems like I'm one of the ones that barely gets anything from it.

I'm also trying low test high anabolics, to reduce hair loss.

I view EQ like a weak form of test with more sides..

you don't have to look too far on this board to see members who have been affected by blood clots..etc.

I've never used NPP, but Ive got a load of deca.... so I don't really see the point in using npp either since I only pin 2x a week

npp is great. strength comes on faster. less sides ,less water retention than deca. you tend to sweat more. and has a certain aroma not like most other compounds.

I'm on 600mg EQ and 150mg test e. 6 weeks in and it feels like I'm cruising. I did add NPP for 1.5 weeks about 3 weeks ago to test my homebrew for PIP and I got some nice fullness which went away with cessation. I was hoping for EQ to be a staple but it seems like I'm one of the ones that barely gets anything from it.

I'm also trying low test high anabolics, to reduce hair loss.
eq takes a while to really show itself. that's why its suggested to run eq at least 16 weeks. for many 600 is the starting point for eq. some say 1g is where it shines. you should be noticing vascularity all ready.

You don't see too many big guys talking about low test and high anabolics, usually it's test test test and whatever anabolic they can throw in. I've grown my best on high doses of test, but like I said it makes other compounds not so friendly. We'll see if I can grow in size with low test, I know conditioning will be better but growth, strength, and fullness I'm not so sure about.

You don't see too many big guys talking about low test and high anabolics, usually it's test test test and whatever anabolic they can throw in. I've grown my best on high doses of test, but like I said it makes other compounds not so friendly. We'll see if I can grow in size with low test, I know conditioning will be better but growth, strength, and fullness I'm not so sure about.

I think you will be surprised on 300 test how well you will grow. as long as your taking in enough protein /carbs/health fats. the quality and dryness will be more pronounced.

eq takes a while to really show itself. that's why its suggested to run eq at least 16 weeks. for many 600 is the starting point for eq. some say 1g is where it shines. you should be noticing vascularity all ready.

I am doing a 20 week run. I'm naturally vascular so I'm not sure. But I definitely do notice more anxiety. Sometimes my chest feels tight from being anxious for no reason.

everyone is vascular when lean enough..

sounds like angina

By that I mean I have naturally thin skin which shows off my greenish veins.

There's no pain. It just feels like I'm not breathing. Feeling goes away if I take a deep breath. Same feeling as when I'm nervous so it's probably just anxiety.

Last edited:
I love EQ. I almost always run it because I never get any sides from it. I've had blood work done numerous times on eq (up to 1g) and my hematocrit and hemoglobin are at the high end of normal but not out of range. I mentally feel very good on it, appetite is good, much fuller, slightly more vascular but nothing like tren. Not to mention it's not very expensive to run.

When u throw the 19 nor and dht together it's very synergistic I find. Further more I would add in a drug that raises rbc. Like eq or anadrol. Then final add in a drug that is great at retaining nitrogen like primo or var ( primo by far) i have run crazy doses. 2g of tren 3.5g of test but my best cycles by far have been low dosed synergistic cycles.

Alot of people including myself can't run eq. Kills sex drive and makes me weird. But I love the drug. Would always be in if I cojld

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost